How does T affects your face bones

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Silver
How does Testosterone affects bone growth even after puberty?
I’ve seen guys take T and their zygos jaw and chin get noticeably wider how is that possible after puberty when growth plates fuse in bones?

i didnt notice anything in chin but zygos definitely. Mayve it depends as well, bones have different expression of 5 AR and this is largely genetic, wouldnt be surprised if it varies a lot bw races as well which is why curries often have recessed infras

i didnt notice anything in chin but zygos definitely. Mayve it depends as well, bones have different expression of 5 AR and this is largely genetic, wouldnt be surprised if it varies a lot bw races as well which is why curries often have recessed infras
you weren't on TRT.

you just took some pills retard
Can’t argue with a Dalit. Let him be. The next thing you know fucker is gonna take a trip to isreal to find out they eat his god on the daily and will deny him entry from any bar.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and asdvek
Can’t argue with a Dalit. Let him be. The next thing you know fucker is gonna take a trip to isreal to find out they eat his god on the daily and will deny him entry from any bar.
yeah nigga took some pills and thought he was on steroids 50ngdl increase max, here i am injecting needle into my quads

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
only will affect zygo and brow ridge mass, maybe chin projection too

How does Testosterone affects bone growth even after puberty?
I’ve seen guys take T and their zygos jaw and chin get noticeably wider how is that possible after puberty when growth plates fuse in bones?
Face growth, Leg growth are different things , it work different

Growth plates only fuse in the leg (also spine etc....), NOT IN THE FACE

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1