Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME

Bones bones bones

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 3832
I wouldve loved to be like this fucker

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm reminded that evolution is ruthless. Laughing at all the retards like Richard Lynn who think dysgenics is a thing.

Jfl @ these hashtags

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I want to fucking rope them

i don't feel anything watching this tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, PubertyMaxxer, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
he mogs the birdcel to oblivion

cortisol rising

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHY CANT I BE GOOD LOOKING WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY W WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYW

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Bones bones bones

Cavill error 404 not found sorry op but I could honestly not bother unless the face is like this.

Screenshot 20200224 120846

Their is no reason to try.

what’s that
It's the idea that due to the lack of environmental pressure, humans are increasingly acquiring poor genetics. For example, because of modern medicine, more people with health issues are able to reproduce. I have no opinion on the topic.

I hate them both

I can't feel anything anymore, the blackpill rendered me emotionless.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Aesthetic
kinda cringy

It's the idea that due to the lack of environmental pressure, humans are increasingly acquiring poor genetics. For example, because of modern medicine, more people with health issues are able to reproduce. I have no opinion on the topic.
environment is definitely a factor though...

environment is definitely a factor though...
I know it is, but the idea is that because of the lack of environmental pressure that genetics are getting worse; not that environment is a factor. For example, babies with bad genetics are able to live because of modern medicine and pass on their genetics (whereas before modern times they would die and not be able to do such).

I know it is, but the idea is that because of the lack of environmental pressure that genetics are getting worse; not that environment is a factor. For example, babies with bad genetics are able to live because of modern medicine and pass on their genetics (whereas before modern times they would die and not be able to do such).
how much do you think sleep and diet can stunt beight

how much do you think sleep and diet can stunt beight
Recent studies have shown the heritability of height to be greater than 80%. Heritability is a complex subject, and isn't how much genetics affect height, but rather how much of the differences in height can be explained due to genetics vs the environment. The heritability of height is in fact increasing, this is because of the fact that the variance in the environment around the world is decreasing. For example in China height is now increasing; which means that the heritability of height in China is increasing. Genetics isn't just something you are born with: they can be activated through environmental factors. In modern times, especially in a first-world country most of the differences in height are because of genetics (this is because everyone has sufficient sources for nutrients). In general, I would say these two factors would account for less than 2 inches on average (unless you're literally being starved to death, and or getting around 2 hours of sleep).

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Recent studies have shown the heritability of height to be greater than 80%. Heritability is a complex subject, and isn't how much genetics affect height, but rather how much of the differences in height can be explained due to genetics vs the environment. The heritability of height is in fact increasing, this is because of the fact that the variance in the environment around the world is decreasing. For example in China height is now increasing; which means that the heritability of height in China is increasing. Genetics isn't just something you are born with: they can be activated through environmental factors. In modern times, especially in a first-world country most of the differences in height are because of genetics (this is because everyone has sufficient sources for nutrients). In general, I would say these two factors would account for less than 2 inches on average (unless you're literally being starved to death, and or getting around 2 hours of sleep).
sometimes i feel as if i stunted my growth due to stress and sleeping late like 6-7 hours as a 11 year old..

Couldn't give less of a fuck tbh

sometimes i feel as if i stunted my growth due to stress and sleeping late like 6-7 hours as a 11 year old..
Don't worry man. I used to think the same thing, but most people overestimate environmental factors in general. Life really is considerably decided by your genetics. For example, studies have shown that, if an identical-twin divorces that the other twin is 5 times as likely to divorce as well. Identical-twins are really similar throughout their life, even if they are split right at birth; goes to show much much genetics play a factor compared to the environment.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and turkproducer
Don't worry man. I used to think the same thing, but most people overestimate environmental factors in general. Life really is considerably decided by your genetics. For example, studies have shown that, if an identical-twin divorces that the other twin is 5 times as likely to divorce as well. Identical-twins are really similar throughout their life, even if they are split right at birth; goes to show much much genetics play a factor compared to the environment.
i guess you’re right

HGH increases height 3-5 inches throughout puberty so i doubt i stunted mydelf thst much

it still plagues my mind, i am 5’9 so if i was 2 inches taller my dating options would be a lot bigger

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and PersianKingdom
i guess you’re right

HGH increases height 3-5 inches throughout puberty so i doubt i stunted mydelf thst much

it still plagues my mind, i am 5’9 so if i was 2 inches taller my dating options would be a lot bigger
Yeah, it feels like shit not being tall.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Vidyacoper and turkproducer
Yeah, it feels like shit not being tall.
yes for sure

especially when girls i have even fucked say some dumb shit about my height, i knkw they are attracted but if i was taller they would be even more attracted

what makes u say it’s only 2 inches? I grew up in UK but i have no clue how much i stunted mydelf. I really feel like f i grew up healthier i could have been 5’10-11

i guess you’re right

5'9 is honestly fine man, get insoles and with ur shoes on youre already almost 6' tall... meanwhile im like 5'7 in the morning (almost 17 so might still grow idk)

• So Sad
5'9 is honestly fine man, get insoles and with ur shoes on youre already almost 6' tall... meanwhile im like 5'7 in the morning (almost 17 so might still grow idk)
damn son that’s brutal

how tall are your parents? I’m a little less than a year older than you but i’m early bloomer do doubt i’ll grow more

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I don't give a fuck tbh

yes for sure

especially when girls i have even fucked say some dumb shit about my height, i knkw they are attracted but if i was taller they would be even more attracted

what makes u say it’s only 2 inches? I grew up in UK but i have no clue how much i stunted mydelf. I really feel like f i grew up healthier i could have been 5’10-11
I mean just those two factors alone. I'm sure there are many other factors that would affect your height. 2 inches is just an estimate based on abnormal diseases which affect how your body converts nutrients.

• +1
damn son that’s brutal

how tall are your parents? I’m a little less than a year older than you but i’m early bloomer do doubt i’ll grow more
Not the other guy but Honestly I don’t see many men that are taller than 5’9 [us],besides my brother and father with lifts on Its not really an issue being 5’7 in the dating world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and turkproducer
I mean just those two factors alone. I'm sure there are many other factors that would affect your height. 2 inches is just an estimate based on abnormal diseases which affect how your body converts nutrients.
fuark brutal

i wish i could just know how tall i could have been. It fucks with my head a lot

Tbh i did grow up in first world country but on the other hand i rotted on video games, didn’t have best diet and didn’t sleep that well

but so did so many other people and still grew to be similar height as their parents

my height makes sense based on my parents, but my uncles are 5’10-11 and their parents are way shorter than mine so idk why i ended go shorter than tbem

The bitch has weird nostrils

damn son that’s brutal

my mother's like sub 5ft, id guess around 4'10 or 4'11... she told me about how she didnt get to eat or drink much growing up (shit life in africa) so she might have been a few inches taller. my father's like an inch and a half taller than i am so. i started puberty at either 12 or 13 and was slightly shorter than my mother/around the same height so... i never thought i would even make it to my current height ever so i guess im atleast happy im not shorter (which i very well could have been)
i half wanna go to the gp and ask for an x ray of my growth plates to see how much growth i might have left, but at the same time i might become very very depressed if i get told im stuck at my current height (slightly high chance of that since ive only grown 1.5cm in the last few months)

• Hmm...
Not the other guy but Honestly I don’t see many men that are taller than 5’9 [us],besides my brother and father with lifts on Its not really an issue being 5’7 in the dating world
i’m in UK

5’7 is short af bro, i mean it’s not as over as some users here might suggest, but if you’re anything less than 5.5 psl white guy or white passing with good status it’s over at that height.

UNLESS you wear lifts ofc. maybe 5 psl but certainly no below that are you getting any action
my mother's like sub 5ft, id guess around 4'10 or 4'11... she told me about how she didnt get to eat or drink much growing up (shit life in africa) so she might have been a few inches taller. my father's like an inch and a half taller than i am so. i started puberty at either 12 or 13 and was slightly shorter than my mother/around the same height so... i never thought i would even make it to my current height ever so i guess im atleast happy im not shorter (which i very well could have been)
i half wanna go to the gp and ask for an x ray of my growth plates to see how much growth i might have left, but at the same time i might become very very depressed if i get told im stuck at my current height (slightly high chance of that since ive only grown 1.5cm in the last few months)
bruh if you grew 1.5 cm why the fuck don’t you get on peptides and AI?

go inject hexarelin, cjc dac, ghrp2

• +1
The bitch has weird nostrils
Cope you’d fuck in an instant if she showed any bit of attraction to you, but that hole is only for chads

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHY CANT I BE GOOD LOOKING WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY W WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYW

Just get your looksmatch bro

i’m in UK

5’7 is short af bro, i mean it’s not as over as some users here might suggest, but if you’re anything less than 5.5 psl white guy or white passing with good status it’s over at that height.

bruh if you grew 1.5 cm why the fuck don’t you get on peptides and AI?

go inject hexarelin, cjc dac, ghrp2
dont have any money to spend on peptides and theres no way id be able to wageslave rn with how busy i am studying and shit, also because of some of the threads ive seen on the forum im half convinced peptides are cope anyway

Cope you’d fuck in an instant if she showed any bit of attraction to you, but that hole is only for chads
I tell you now I'm very picky, I genuinely would be thinking about her nostrils whilst stroking my penis inside her mediocre used vaginal walls (gigacope)

dont have any money to spend on peptides and theres no way id be able to wageslave rn with how busy i am studying and shit, also because of some of the threads ive seen on the forum im half convinced peptides are cope anyway
idk bro you should defo try

do u want to grow up and think “what if i tried, how tall would i have been?”

just save up pocket money or sell some clothes and you can easily afford it, it’s not that much money

well i get heightmogged daily here, but yeah i agree its not all THAT terrible, i still get iois and girls dont mind conversations with me, ive had girls like me even when i was shorter growing up. not like im super attractive but i think if i was more average looking it would probably be over/id have to betabux. girls dont mind dating a 5'7 chad so im still way more worried about face than i am height
idk bro you should defo try

do u want to grow up and think “what if i tried, how tall would i have been?”

just save up pocket money or sell some clothes and you can easily afford it, it’s not that much money
i guess i should try but idk.. i doubt id even go about it without looking into peptides way more

• +1
I just feel motivated to looksmaxx that’s all

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 616
Be chad or die

• +1
well i get heightmogged daily here, but yeah i agree its not all THAT terrible, i still get iois and girls dont mind conversations with me, ive had girls like me even when i was shorter growing up. not like im super attractive but i think if i was more average looking it would probably be over/id have to betabux. girls dont mind dating a 5'7 chad so im still way more worried about face than i am height

i guess i should try but idk.. i doubt id even go about it without looking into peptides way more
you should

go on U.K. peptides and buy hex, cjc dac, ghrp2

then go on eroids and look for w source on aromasin

u can PM me for dosages

• +1