HOW DOES THOM STRIJD IS TANNED YEAR-ROUND?

TheUpcomingE

TheUpcomingE

Iron
Does anyone know how models like Thom Strijd maintain a great skin tone year-round without ruining their skin?

He's always tanned, dark orange + thin pink layer.

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-05-21 alle 16.11.08.png
    Schermata 2020-05-21 alle 16.11.08.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Schermata 2020-05-21 alle 16.10.59.png
    Schermata 2020-05-21 alle 16.10.59.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 112
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Maybe melanotan, but prob just genetics.

If you have pale kind of skin and get flushed red easily, use melanotan to get tan and you will have this same exact colouring. I had it in the summer and I swear it ascended me alot

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Does anyone know how models like Thom Strijd maintain a great skin tone year-round without ruining their skin?

Ashkenazi's secret tricks and tips that only male models know

better genetics than you

most pics have filters

Maybe melanotan, but prob just genetics.

If you have pale kind of skin and get flushed red easily, use melanotan to get tan and you will have this same exact colouring. I had it in the summer and I swear it ascended me alot
WHERE TO GET MELOTAN?

Would look better pale.

melanotan 2 . I used and it really works . don't use a high dose or do a pre loading tho as it can darken your eyes
WHERE TO GET MELOTAN?
just search it online . its everywhere and about 25 usd per vial . get insulin needles , bac water and inject 2 inches from your bellybutton subq

Last edited:
He eats 10 carrots a day

Drowning in pussy juice everyday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Germania
He should care more about collagen. Its the biggest asset of his life. Better not fuck it up like baldchowski did.
Btw thom has the perfect lean fuckboy body. Also his wide mouth is a halo.

D07EFC06 3EB5 4959 98C2 1C44C50D512C

tan pill destroyed me

and chink virus ensures i will have pale death skin tone forever from being indoors

melanotan 2 . I used and it really works . don't use a high dose or do a pre loading tho as it can darken your eyes

just search it online . its everywhere and about 25 usd per vial . get insulin needles , bac water and inject 2 inches from your bellybutton subq

Any side effect from Melanotan 2?

it should be illegal to look that good