How does TSH and T4/T3 work?

benchlordthethird

benchlordthethird

Iron sharpens iron
Would low TSH with high exogenous T4 matter? as its just like suppressing hgh or test

If you take 100mcg of T4 every day, you can get a stabilized average of 672.4-772.4mcg.

Naturally it is, "T4 is produced solely by the thyroid gland at a rate of 80 to 100 mcg per day (Ross, 2024)."

If you take selenium, zinc, for the conversion of T4 to T3, you will get better conversion but wouldn't iodine and tyrosine which contribute to thyroid production be useless as your fully replacing your T4 production?

Having natural conversion from synthetic T4 into your biological T3 would be better then supplementing synthetic T3? and if that is so, supplementing a higher T4 dose would be better then T3?

I know the dosage of 100mcg is very high, but I am just trying to figure out dosages and of course use an AI with T4/T3.

Screenshot 2024 05 15 at 112758am

i have low TSH but t3 and t4 are normal . I got prescribed zinc + selenium only

i have low TSH but t3 and t4 are normal . I got prescribed zinc + selenium only
yeah selenium + zinc helps to increase t4 -> t3 conversion ratio

I've ordered t4 and ai, I'm using hgh rn, so I could report back how much I grow, though the growth will likely be from the hgh

I suppose you could take t4 and t3 in a 4:1 ratio if you're worried about conversion

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
I've ordered t4 and ai, I'm using hgh rn, so I could report back how much I grow, though the growth will likely be from the hgh

I suppose you could take t4 and t3 in a 4:1 ratio if you're worried about conversion
conversion shouldn't be an issue if your taking very high amounts of t4, you will always make more then what you naturally produce if you supplement selenium and zinc, if your not worried about hyperthyroidism.

• +1
Reactions: ALTF4