How does your BF impact face, eye area??

J

johnny4612

Iron
Hi there!
Does your bodifat impact the eye area somehow?
Do we have some real examples and comparisions?

Yes because it adds cheek fat

That’s one of the only negatives of losing bodyfat if u lose cheek fat stored it might make ur eyes droppy and you’ll look older and worse

• +1
Reactions: aerooooo
Depends on fat distribution. Your eyes may lose hooding if you lose weight. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and JuicyCircleSack
changed a lot but its only my experience tho

Looksmaxxing == leanmaxxing. It is really that simple. While I guess in theory there is the risk of losing fat around the eyes, realistically the impact is nothing compared to the definition you get one the face, especially if you have subhuman genes and hold a lot of face fat.

I went from shitty and few OLD matches to having so many I can't even juggle dates just by leansmaxxing. My frame looks like total shit, like a fucking kid, my clothes even size S look a tad too big, and I get absolutely masc-mogged now on the streets, but as far as female attention is concerned, it's irrelevant. Lean is life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Allornothing, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
Looksmaxxing == leanmaxxing. It is really that simple. While I guess in theory there is the risk of losing fat around the eyes, realistically the impact is nothing compared to the definition you get one the face, especially if you have subhuman genes and hold a lot of face fat.

I went from shitty and few OLD matches to having so many I can't even juggle dates just by leansmaxxing. My frame looks like total shit, like a fucking kid, my clothes even size S look a tad too big, and I get absolutely masc-mogged now on the streets, but as far as female attention is concerned, it's irrelevant. Lean is life.
What about getting lean while being boneless and recessed?

Hi there!
will make your eyes more hollowed and give u more uee

What about getting lean while being boneless and recessed?
Depends on how much boneless and recessed but in general you can never know until you really lean out. I had the chubbiest cheeks, they're still chubbier than normal but now I have slight ogee curve and also the reduction of underchin fat makes my jaw look a lot less recessed than before.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Depends on how much boneless and recessed but in general you can never know until you really lean out. I had the chubbiest cheeks, they're still chubbier than normal but now I have slight ogee curve and also the reduction of underchin fat makes my jaw look a lot less recessed than before.
18% bodyfat now and:
-Recessed jaw from side with protuding upper lip. No tightness and straight mandible. I did a frankfurt plane on side and yes I was recessed unfortunately
-Deep naso folds (im 23, so not aging)
- poor definition of cheekbones
-chubby cheeks
- loose hyoid/double chin, but heavy stubble hides it pretty well

Idk man…

18% bodyfat now and:
-Recessed jaw from side with protuding upper lip. No tightness and straight mandible. I did a frankfurt plane on side and yes I was recessed unfortunately
-chubby cheeks

Idk man…
Need a lot less than to see your potential. If you still look like shit when skinny and ripped then by all means go back to a higher bf

• +1
18% bodyfat now and:
-chubby cheeks

Idk man…
Youre good bro

• JFL
Hi there!
Ive heard you also lose lip volume if your genetics are that shit