How don't incels have female friends?

X

x69

?????? ????
Being NT and nice to them is the only thing needed to be friends with them.

Ye you will never be seen as sexual attractive or whatever but many incels cry about not having female friends.
Then they complain that having female friends is the same as getting cucked.
And then they will claim that female 'friends' are worthless because you don't fuck them.

incels.. always thinking short-term jfl. Foids literally befriend ANYONE even the ugly incels who never get laid if they were NT.
Even trying to be social may make them your friends. If you're deformed or ugly af you should be not threatening and make them your friends because it will be the closest you can get to a female.

Jfl at incels who still have self-respect to not wanna get cucked even tho they are genetic failure. J F L

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Why would anyone want females as friend. They make shitty friends.
Would rather have male friends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dogtown, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
Why would anyone want females as friend. They make shitty friends.
Would rather have male friends.

Me too brother. I try to atleast have 2-3 female friends since they can be helpful in getting a relationship or receiving advice in dating (they suddenly get blackpilled if you date other girls).

Male friends are more loyal and more helpful

• +1
Said the guy who mogs incels by 0.45897 points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 283
I don't want to end up like that court case

• +1
Said the guy who mogs incels by 0.45897 points

Strengthens my point even more. But I am not a mentalcel like pretty much 95% are here.
I don't want to end up like that court case

Lmao don't approach. Just be nice to them instead of unleashing black-pill rage.
You don't have any power as ugly male. Being a nice beta is the best you can achieve.
Brutal blackpill that no one on .me will accept.

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't want to be friends with them, most of them are extremely low iq whores who only gossip about other people. My only desire is to stick my cock deep into them, being friends with women and not fucking them is the job of an orbiter cuck.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
I don't want to be friends with them, most of them are extremely low iq whores who only gossip about other people. My only desire is to stick my cock deep into them, being friends with women and not fucking them is the job of an orbiter cuck.

You'd never be able to fuck them if you don't know how to be with them.

• +1
You'd never be able to fuck them if you don't know how to be with them.
I already know how to be with them. I can make them laugh, entertain them, be relaxed/calm around them, improving my looks is the only thing left to do before they let me in.

• +1
I already know how to be with them. I can make them laugh, entertain them, be relaxed/calm around them, improving my looks is the only thing left to do before they let me in.

Then this is no problem for you. Looks are the thing holding you back.

Majority of incels aren't like you tbh.. they all get high inhib and sweatery when with girls. Being high inhib because of these creatures is even being more of a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Deleted member 281
Because they have never treated me kindly because I was weird so I grew aversion to them. I only have 1 female friend which is the only female that has treated me kindly after years of numerous abuse and mistreatment by all """female friends""" in my social circles.

I don't like women, at all. They are all low IQ bitches incapable of maintaining intelligent or meaningful conversation (a thing which even the dumbest of my male friends has done jfl), they will stab you in the back too and in reality they'll try to to cuck you for free favors (I've seen it in my other normie male friends). I'm better off using women for what they can really offer, a cunt, because obviously they can't offer intelligence or loyalty or whatever skill useful for our lifes.
Majority of incels aren't like you tbh.. they all get high inhib and sweatery when with girls. Being high inhib because of these creatures is even being more of a cuck
I don't get anxious or any other shit, I just stop frauding NTness and hold autistic conversations and behaviours

• +1
Because we're ugly

• +1
Big cope. Being friends with a girl doesn't take anything but cuck behaviour
Even still a lot of girls won't accept you as a friend because of face and then the rest won't.
And it doesn't even help anyway,what become friends with her for what end goal?she isn't fucking me,and she isn't gonna set me up with any of her friends.

• +1
Even still a lot of girls won't accept you as a friend because of face and then the rest won't.
And it doesn't even help anyway,what become friends with her for what end goal?she isn't fucking me,and she isn't gonna set me up with any of her friends.
The only reason would be to learn how to talk to them, no other reason.

• +1
Me too brother. I try to atleast have 2-3 female friends since they can be helpful in getting a relationship or receiving advice in dating

So you agree that females are utter bullshit as friends, so why would you recommend incels getting it? The only reason having female friends is because you want them to arrange a girl for you or to make you look NT.

There is no point in having gf, they only talk about bs, especially in college they will only talk about hot guys from the class. Or talk bad about other girls from their back.

• +1
The only reason having female friends is because you want them to arrange a girl for you or to make you look NT.

You answered your own question.
Having female friends lowers your anxiety for them. Make up own theories about girl behaviour.
It makes you look better. Having low IQ moments with girls probably lowers your cortisol in general.
Girls will be more receptive if you got female friends.

There are so many benefits in having female friends t b h

You're thinking really short-term. It's a form of statusmaxing and you NEED females in your life. You need them not only for fucking but for status. How do you expect males to like you if you can't even be friends with a girl? How do you wanna fuck girls if you don't know how to be friends with them. Girls aren't cold-blooded serial chad fuckers making victims everywhere they go.

Black-pilled is seeing the truth and not being angry at them for not fucking you. I don't respect women but I use them for status which causes respect for me

Last edited:
  • +1
because they are useless

• +1
Not for the big mentalcels here. Might be their way out

If you like a femoid make a move on her. It's hard to find a femoid I wouldn't fuck

• +1
If you like a femoid make a move on her. It's hard to find a femoid I wouldn't fuck

That's what every male should do. But incels cope with "giving validation" or "She will call the cops on me".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
That's what every male should do. But incels cope with "giving validation" or "She will call the cops on me".

Incels are fucked and have lower T levels than women. I remember an incel telling that he takes drugs to lower his testossterone

• +1
That's the problem >>>> "Be NT"

• +1
This is what normie cucks do. Putting pussy on a pedestal. Just treat them however man. Only women you should be concerned about is your mother and your wife

• +1
Being NT and nice to them is the only thing needed to be friends with them.

Ye you will never be seen as sexual attractive or whatever but many incels cry about not having female friends.
Then they complain that having female friends is the same as getting cucked.
And then they will claim that female 'friends' are worthless because you don't fuck them.

incels.. always thinking short-term jfl. Foids literally befriend ANYONE even the ugly incels who never get laid if they were NT.
Even trying to be social may make them your friends. If you're deformed or ugly af you should be not threatening and make them your friends because it will be the closest you can get to a female.

Jfl at incels who still have self-respect to not wanna get cucked even tho they are genetic failure. J F L

Yeah like me ?

Femalea are fwends bro.

• +1
  • +1
Why would you want female friends. They aren't interesting mostly and are liberal/annoying

Cause they help me with stuff that I talked about in my thread init, and if you get used to being around females, it will be easier to get a female that you want to fuck. Because you'll figure out what they want, how they think, whats cute and whats just creepy. Trial and error my guy.

• +1
:feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

:feelsrope:
Cause they help me with stuff that I talked about in my thread init, and if you get used to being around females, it will be easier to get a female that you want to fuck. Because you'll figure out what they want, how they think, whats cute and whats just creepy. Trial and error my guy.
females are worthless only thing they provide is a pussy thats been ran through already by multiple men :feelsgah::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
:feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

:feelsrope:

females are worthless only thing they provide is a pussy thats been ran through already by multiple men :feelsgah::redpill:
Based ^infinity
I only am nice to females when I want something like homework or study guides. I flash my pretty boy smile and sweep my hair and they do whatver the fuck I want

• +1
  • +1
Power of Chad
They're always my last resort anyway. Most of the chicks are dumb as fuck except this one autistic girl in my bio class that score mogged me by lmao2points and got the highest score in the lecture class. I was pissed because I always ruin the curve and she score mogged me

• +1
I normiemaxxed and i have several female '''''friends'''' but we almost never talk outside of college so they are pretty useless(in general also)

if you have female "friends", you're a pathetic orbiter, nothing more than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
  • +1
Reactions: averageblokecel and Deleted member 206
I'm friends with a Chinese girl.

Hey x69 I know you gon get a notification from this and read the messages on this thread. Get bent kurdscum