How easy are women with a 1/10. 1/100. 1/1000 face?

R

Rotter

Iron
What's the dating life of those guys, who's getting stared at in a bar? At 5'11 in UK, percentile face amongst young white men.
How well do these faces respectively rank and do: Guy Pearce in LA confidential and Jonny Depp?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, poopoohead and PointOfNoReturn
if you are high mtn+ and fully NT you can bring someone home virtually everytime you go out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, kanderior, EliteMewing and 1 other person
if you are high mtn+ and fully NT you can bring someone home virtually everytime you go out
Sounds insane, I knew a 6'3 Chad/Chadlite who just got flat out offers of "anytime you want to" by the biggest fogger in school and became an actor but that seems fairly obvious. How are you defining high MTN, top 5-10%? Would the women in question be slop or above average?

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Sounds insane, I knew a 6'3 Chad/Chadlite who just got flat out offers of "anytime you want to" by the biggest fogger in school and became an actor but that seems fairly obvious. How are you defining high MTN, top 5-10%? Would the women in question be slop or above average?
what did this chad look like? And the fogger?

what did this chad look like? And the fogger?
Not sure on Chad or Chadlite but anything from 1% percentile face upwards, possibly best face I've seen IRL but he looks much better on modelling photos. There's a cringey youtuber called Charisma on Command, similar to him but better and more high class and with Perfect Soft features colouring teeth. 6'3 long kinda classy proportions, in shape build. Photos vary a lot , can look fairly horsefaced, can look like david gandy

The fogger was top 1% for sure, small cute very smiley and happy with great ass and tits, 10k instagram followers whilst still in school and travels the world as an influencer now, 100k tiktok followers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga

These are 1/10 Women

• Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel
The fourth one is a LTB or 5/10
Her wrinkles and extreme bad qulaity skin don't allow her to be even 4/10, the Agepill can be Brutal

These ones are Legit 5/10

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and asdvek
Not sure on Chad or Chadlite but anything from 1% percentile face upwards, possibly best face I've seen IRL but he looks much better on modelling photos. There's a cringey youtuber called Charisma on Command, similar to him but better and more high class and with Perfect Soft features colouring teeth. 6'3 long kinda classy proportions, in shape build. Photos vary a lot , can look fairly horsefaced, can look like david gandy

The fogger was top 1% for sure, small cute very smiley and happy with great ass and tits, 10k instagram followers whilst still in school and travels the world as an influencer now, 100k tiktok followers
what did he do with her and he's a big-name actor now?

hope the sluts got discarded easily.

d,m sent

what did he do with her and he's a big-name actor now?
Don't know if he followed through, he's got a small dick and she got a good looking rugby boyfriend. Not a big name actor but Eyecandy on netflix and amazon prime , thirsty comment sections

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Don't know if he followed through, he's got a small dick and she got a good looking rugby boyfriend. Not a big name actor but Eyecandy on netflix and amazon prime , thirsty comment sections
please check dms?

I’m envious of these girls ngl man
She's low IQ as well jfl, finished school and lives a permament holiday. Another 1% girl from my school did onlyfans and made 150-300k+ a year with no effort, other 1% girl became an actress

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and poopoohead
She's low IQ as well jfl, finished school and lives a permament holiday. Another 1% girl from my school did onlyfans and made 150-300k+ a year with no effort, other 1% girl became an actress
What do they act for

this has to be a larp. Can't be real

this has to be a larp. Can't be real
The one on holiday did part time work occasionally but now seems to travel all the time, The OF girl claims the money and needed surgery to get there but she did post some monthly figures and the actress is in very minor roles

• +1
The one on holiday did part time work occasionally but now seems to travel all the time, The OF girl claims the money and needed surgery to get there but she did post some monthly figures and the actress is in very minor roles
what looks level are their BFs

what looks level are their BFs
The most HQNP and face fogger is LTR'd a short chadlite (justin bieber sort of level ) and a 5'11 guy who looks like george russel the f1 driver. Holiday girl LTR one a HTN rugby player and cheated on him, and long term with a 5'10 HTN- alledged big dick . OF girl dated a short good looking low level fighter and is usually single complaining that men are trash

• +1
The most HQNP and face fogger is LTR'd a short chadlite (justin bieber sort of level ) and a 5'11 guy who looks like george russel the f1 driver. Holiday girl LTR one a HTN rugby player and cheated on him, and long term with a 5'10 HTN- alledged big dick . OF girl dated a short good looking low level fighter and is usually single complaining that men are trash
are they only open to dating GL men?

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
are they only open to dating GL men?
I don't know them closely, but there have been several BFs who are HTN at best, maybe top 30-10% face. Virtually no preference on height it seems, all 5'8 to 5'11. The rugby player was a bit above average height but a frame and muscle mogger

• +1
I don't know them closely, but there have been several BFs who are HTN at best, maybe top 30-10% face. Virtually no preference on height it seems, all 5'8 to 5'11. The rugby player was a bit above average height but a frame and muscle mogger
and how many foids threw themselves at the chadlite/chads?

and how many foids threw themselves at the chadlite/chads?
I don't know any stories hence I made the thread lol, just knew the 6'3 Chad/high chadlite got it offered on a plate by one of the girls and gets simp edits and thirsty comment sections

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't know any stories hence I made the thread lol, just knew the 6'3 Chad/high chadlite got it offered on a plate by one of the girls and gets simp edits and thirsty comment sections
who is he dating now?

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead