How Effective is Leanmaxxing for you?

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
TL;DR - Don't leanmaxx unless you have a double chin or excess fat in face caused by bodyfat level. Definintely do not if you have a clear six-pack - this is the lower healthy limit. Leanmaxx if you are above 15% because there is really no harm and it is quite easy to do.

All of this should be water, but some people believe leanmaxxing is an automatic looks-booster, even if you are 12%, simply because there is excess fat on your face.

You get returns for becoming leaner (for the face), but there is a 'cost' associated with achieving a level of leanness. When the 'costs' are greater than the returns, then it is no longer worth it. You also get increasing returns for every percentage of bodyfat you reduce, but at a certain point, you get diminishing returns.

After 15% bodyfat, you get diminishing returns, but there is still a low cost associated with it as this is a very healthy level of body fat. At 10%, the costs are generally greater than the benefits and you should not get any leaner.

Because everyone has slightly different fat genetics, we want to focus on the impacts on the face primarily, because as everyone on this site knows, face > body by far.

If you have:
- A double chin, you are automatically sub-five (on 1-10). Leanmaxx immediately until you hit six-pack levels.
- Chubby cheeks, you are most likely sub-six. Leanmaxx unless you have a six-pack (see two lines below).
- No deltoid defintion, you are likely skinny-fat and are more likely than not sub-five. Gymaxx and leanmaxx.
- A six-pack, you are likely 10-12% bodyfat. You should not leanmaxx -- your face is as lean as possible, even if you have a double chin or chubby cheeks. Softmaxx in other ways or hardmaxx.
- Love handles, nobody knows what to do except for yourself. You could be a wide hip-cel, or 20+% bodyfat. Leanmax with caution.

What are some other indicators of fat do you guys think are indicative on a person's face that are not genetic?

What are the costs to leanmaxxing past 10%, or even 12%, you may ask? You will have low T, low energy, and most importantly, your fat pads on your face (which you want to looksmax in the first place) will reduce, throwing away your youthful looks and thus looksminning you.

Leanmaxxing is generally good looksmaxxing, but it is not the silver bullet that people think it is. You have to have the genetic base for both fat distribution and bone structure first.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and Deleted member 15827
bro what are u saying 18 to 15 is nothing compared to 15 to 12. at 15 ur still somewhat chubby at 12 all ur bones start to show and u look like a model god

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 7ft, Deleted member 21796, xanny and 6 others
bro what are u saying 18 to 15 is nothing compared to 15 to 12. at 15 ur still somewhat chubby at 12 all ur bones start to show and u look like a model god
15% is leaner than you think. It of course depends on the person, but I've seen many, many people with defined faces at 15%, and others with chubby faces at 12%. The aggregate percent difference of benefit for the face is less than with 18-15% changes.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Yerico7 and Deleted member 15827
15% is leaner than you think. It of course depends on the person, but I've seen many, many people with defined faces at 15%, and others with chubby faces at 12%. The aggregate percent difference of benefit for the face is less than with 18-15% changes.
I’m of course talking about the individual persons. @zv1212 Looks 18 at 12 . But individually going down to 12 is a steeper rise in psl

Lean maxxing is pointless for me as I would have to be 1 digit bodyfat for hollow cheeks. My older brother still has a babyish face at 13-15%.

50% buccal fat removal is the only option. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Slob, untouchable_coper and Deleted member 15827
I’m of course talking about the individual persons. @zv1212 Looks 18 at 12 . But individually going down to 12 is a steeper rise in psl
This is what I look like at 12% you narcy faggot

20220813 230141
Photo 2022 08 09 11 58 40

And this is what you look like at 18%
Screenshot 20220816 133934 Photos

directly proportional you fat granny fucker shitskin fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000, JizzFarmer, noodlelover and 1 other person
most people (even "looksmaxxers") are not sub 15% lol

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, noodlelover and untouchable_coper
15% is leaner than the vast majority of people think. I myself do get good benefits up to 10%. Right now I am 245- 250lbs 6'2.5. I am at that 10% range when I am 200-205 ish lbs. There is not a clear cut mathematical way to predict someone's weight at a certain bodyfat. With fat loss muscle tissues and water levels decrease. I myself am likely around 18% bodyfat right now. Arms are 18.25. When I cut down to that 205-215 range arms get down to around 17.75 inches. Hold less fat in the extremities. Also, currently, i havent been hitting the gym for a long while, when i do get back there will be slight gains in certain muscle groups as the weight strips off. My face holds weight of course as you can see in my Avi but definitely see good benefits getting down to the 10-12% bf range. Beyond that without PEDs (I am a lifetime natural but heavily researched in the topic) it can be a negative.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and untouchable_coper
Proof that at 15% you get the most returns. Person on the top is 15%, not 12%, and is as lean as it gets for the face.
retard reply

i might be 15% but if you think thats as lean as it gets for the face you have no brain and require transplant to remove the vegetable from your noggin

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and noodlelover
retard reply

i might be 15% but if you think thats as lean as it gets for the face you have no brain and require transplant to remove the vegetable from your noggin
Let me rephrase what I said. You are pretty close to being the ideal leanness for the face. You can get leaner, but this will harm you more than help you as your fat pads support your eyes well and your face is very full and wide. If you reduce by 5-10 pounds, your face will probably narrow. I'm ready to be proven wrong, though, so leanmaxx and send an update if you want.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
His bodyfat is closer to 12% , likely 13% range than 15%
It's nuance at that point though, as a lifetime natural getting several percentages lower than that for facial benefits will work for some and can be a negative for others. With ped use getting to lower levels is ok as you will maintain neck thickness, and facial mass etc. And a whole host of other benefits from maintaining a high level of injected test while having low bodyfat which as a natural isn't possible. There are outliers who handle low levels well (11% or lower) (metabolic reasons usually) but usually they are not holding on to too much muscular size.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Copium thread 12 percent is ideal 15 is chubby

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Copium thread 12 percent is ideal 15 is chubby
After 15% bodyfat, you get diminishing returns, but there is still a low cost associated with it as this is a very healthy level of body fat. At 10%, the costs are generally greater than the benefits and you should not get any leaner.
I literally said that 10-12 percent is ideal -- you missed the entire point I made. The problem with going below 15% is that it may only help you marginally, but you should go for it if you feel healthy. Once you have a hard six-pack (generally 10-12%), though, stop leanmaxxing immediately.

Also 15% is not chubby JFL.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 15827
Legit.

I am like 15% right now and when I am 11/12% my face is much MUCH leaner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Legit.

I am like 15% right now and when I am 11/12% my face is much MUCH leaner
@Account convinced me as well why 12 is ideal. Ramirez was 9 percent when he came to court but it's too unsustainable

• +1
If you have a good base leanmaxxing ascends. I go from a 4.5psl to a 5psl just from losing fat.

I’m bulking atm because my body looks like a child if I cut more.

• +1
The better your maxilia the more effective leanmaxxing will be

• Woah
I'd say I improved quite a bit losing weight, and still not done yet.

Idsdsds

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, untouchable_coper and Deprived
10% to 12% is ideal.

Fat genetics don't matter because extra fat that bloats your stomach or face is all gone in this range, so it doesn't matter which order you lost it in.

10% to 12% is ideal.

Fat genetics don't matter because extra fat that bloats your stomach or face is all gone in this range, so it doesn't matter which order you lost it in.
You certain that all fat dissapears at these levels? (lifefuel)

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Buccal fat (which is generally a good thing) remains. These are fat pads that make you look more youthful. Sadly, some people have too much of it, so they will have a baby face no matter how much they cut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
Being buccalmaxxed is a death sentence

• +1
Buccal fat (which is generally a good thing) remains. These are fat pads that make you look more youthful. Sadly, some people have too much of it, so they will have a baby face no matter how much they cut.
So you can be at 8% and still have chubby cheeks? I never saw an auschwitz prisoner with chubby cheeks. Just saying

So you can be at 8% and still have chubby cheeks? I never saw an auschwitz prisoner with chubby cheeks. Just saying
No, they melt away somewhere below 10%. Don't do this though, you'll destroy your youth

No, they melt away somewhere below 10%. Don't do this though, you'll destroy your youth
I will try and go to 8%. I have built a shit ton of muscle these last 3-4 years which helps any serious diseases or health complications, thats the whole point of building muscle

Anyone who’s retarded enough to think they’ll benefit significantly from leanmaxxing after already having a clearly defined six pack should probably just rope

• JFL
Anyone who’s retarded enough to think they’ll benefit significantly from leanmaxxing after already having a clearly defined six pack should probably just rope
I am at 22% as we speak.

I will try and go to 8%. I have built a shit ton of muscle these last 3-4 years which helps any serious diseases or health complications, thats the whole point of building muscle

This is about 8%. U sure? 10% seems better in my opinion:

Assuming you have as much muscle as you claim. Don't go much below 6-pack levels, as stated in my original post, as u get diminishing returns.

• +1
Reactions: chadlife10
Damn bro then the whole people on this forum are underestimating BF. Guy on top looks like 4-5% and down like 7-8,you sure these pics are accurate?
View attachment 1893971
This is about 8%. U sure? 10% seems better in my opinion:
View attachment 1893979
Assuming you have as much muscle as you claim. Don't go much below 6-pack levels, as stated in my original post, as u get diminishing returns.

Yes because the body will get rid of all the non-essential fat before it worries about essential fat.

Also, when you are fasting (and probably when doing a heavy cut), your body moves all of your body fat into your belly to be processed by the liver. Think of it like a train station where all the fat is queued up waiting to leave. Once you have a flat stomach and it's all gone then you are at a healthy attractive body weight.

This only applies during heavy cuts and fasting, because after that any extra fat in your stomach will return to your face and other places on the body.

• Love it
Reactions: chadlife10
Yes because the body will get rid of all the non-essential fat before it worries about essential fat.

Also, when you are fasting (and probably when doing a heavy cut), your body moves all of your body fat into your belly to be processed by the liver. Think of it like a train station where all the fat is queued up waiting to leave. Once you have a flat stomach and it's all gone then you are at a healthy attractive body weight.

This only applies during heavy cuts and fasting, because after that any extra fat in your stomach will return to your face and other places on the body.
Bro you are giving so much life fuel and education on this subject. Do you if it is possible to lose body fat without any exercise if I consume my proper protein macros? Or do I NEED to lift as well?

do you think callipers and measurments (height weight wrists hips core) are a good way to measure BF? Do i NEED Dexa?

I went from sub5 fatcel skinnyfat to solid htn when I got to 15%bf.
I still have some to and will most likely reach chadlite when I get to 12%. And that’s just on baseline, no other Softmaxxing asside from muscles.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Yerico7
I went from sub5 fatcel skinnyfat to solid htn when I got to 15%bf.
I still have some to and will most likely reach chadlite when I get to 12%. And that’s just on baseline, no other Softmaxxing asside from muscles.
Did you reach 12%? Give us an update nigga

• +1
For me, it is very effective. It gives me hollow cheeks.

• +1
Did you reach 12%? Give us an update niggalpkey=164f703d362f868a45&uclick=gxqdhogxxr&uclickhash=gxqdhogxxr-gxqdhogxxr-g5i4-xsfv-16qd-2tg6wj-2tg6i4-da575f

Did you reach 12%? Give us an update nigga
Well it’s complicated. I fell sick and couldn’t eat anything for 2 weeks and lost around 1️⃣0 kg of muscle and fat and I became skinny. Facially I looked good but also gaunt and lifeless. And you know the rebounds. Gained back the weight but it was mostly fat. Got up to 20%. I’m back to where I was and some more too. Got a lil bit leaner than last time and yeah the results are very good. IOIs everywhere, girls checking me out and licking their lips every time they see me. Helps a lot especially with the world cup celebrations. Rizzing girls left and right.

• +1