How effective is niche maxxing?

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
So let’s say you ascend to or are already HTN but are now still invisible next to chadlites and Chads.
Is nichemaxxing the way to go? Because from my understanding what nichemaxxing causes is an increase in smv in your particular niche which makes you more appealing to women in this niche than a better looking man who isn’t in this niche.
On the other hand you will loose mass appeal so is it even worth it?

I am thinking about vampire nichemaxxing: Getting darker hair, eyebrows and eyelashes, wearing mostly black and darker clothes, wearing some silver rings and other silver jewelry. This would probably go well along my natural lighter skin tone, blue eyes and low set slightly positive tilted eyebrows. I am also tall and currently about to gymmax so it wouldn’t make me look like a faggot.

Maybe I will do this in the future ngl

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and fvolkek
it’s semi legit

Heroin dealer niche maxxing rn, I have gummy blow jobs on tap.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and germanlooks
So let’s say you ascend to or are already HTN but are now still invisible next to chadlites and Chads.
Is nichemaxxing the way to go? Because from my understanding what nichemaxxing causes is an increase in smv in your particular niche which makes you more appealing to women in this niche than a better looking man who isn’t in this niche.
On the other hand you will loose mass appeal so is it even worth it?

I am thinking about vampire nichemaxxing: Getting darker hair, eyebrows and eyelashes, wearing mostly black and darker clothes, wearing some silver rings and other silver jewelry. This would probably go well along my natural lighter skin tone, blue eyes and low set slightly positive tilted eyebrows. I am also tall and currently about to gymmax so it wouldn’t make me look like a faggot.

Maybe I will do this in the future ngl
Emomaxxing/gothmaxxing if you’re big will make you look pathetic, you need to be skinny, white and tall for it to work. If you do want to emomaxx tho, focus on getting “ottermode” prettyboy body, don’t bulk. Also learn to play the electric guitar.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I
Emomaxxing/gothmaxxing if you’re big will make you look pathetic, you need to be skinny, white and tall for it to work. If you do want to emomaxx tho, focus on getting “ottermode” prettyboy body, don’t bulk. Also learn to play the electric guitar.
I don’t really want to emo/gothmaxx that’s to extreme for me. I am mainly talking about wearing black clothing also in a slightly high class way like this and Rings, bracelets all that shit that tiktok pretty boys are during

Obv. I don’t look like him:feelswhy: but that’s more the direction I thought about.

• JFL
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me and ifyouwannabemylover
I

I don’t really want to emo/gothmaxx that’s to extreme for me. I am mainly talking about wearing black clothing also in a slightly high class way like this and Rings, bracelets all that shit that tiktok pretty boys are during

Obv. I don’t look like him:feelswhy: but that’s more the direction I thought about.

Makes sense. It only works if you’re GL though, but if you are and dress like this, you’ll be a fucking slayer

• +1
Makes sense. It only works if you’re GL though, but if you are and dress like this, you’ll be a fucking slayer
Do you think normie/HTN face + 6‘3 + ripped but not to big physique would be enough?

Do you think normie/HTN face + 6‘3 + ripped but not to big physique would be enough?
Yes, obviously, HTN face is GL already, imaging adding to that a mogger height and body. You’ll be a chad fr.

• +1
if you are not a normie just go for the non normie girls that simple. but i understand if you live in a small area where the women are limited.
i would personally never go for a normie girl, they're just retarded honestly.

I am thinking about vampire nichemaxxing: Getting darker hair, eyebrows and eyelashes, wearing mostly black and darker clothes, wearing some silver rings and other silver jewelry.
Yes, there are some "vampires" who found a partner, that would otherwise be incels without their gimmick.
real-life-vampire-couple-drinks-each-others-blood_0.png
Love-At-First-Bite-Vampire-Couple-Suck-Each-Others-Blood.jpg
britain-coouple-believes-they-are-vampire-and-drink-each-other-blood_1542707513.jpeg

Last guy looks like Marilyn Manson btw, who would also be an incel without his status, but found his niche, became famous in it and cleverly used makeup to hide his ugliness.
So if you find your niche, but also become famous in the process the effect will be greatly enhanced.

Yes, there are some "vampires" who found a partner, that would otherwise be incels without their gimmick.
real-life-vampire-couple-drinks-each-others-blood_0.png
Love-At-First-Bite-Vampire-Couple-Suck-Each-Others-Blood.jpg
britain-coouple-believes-they-are-vampire-and-drink-each-other-blood_1542707513.jpeg

Last guy looks like Marilyn Manson btw, who would also be an incel without his status, but found his niche, became famous in it and cleverly used makeup to hide his ugliness.
So if you find your niche, but also become famous in the process the effect will be greatly enhanced.
Bro I will rather die as kissless virgin than to fuck or LTR such abdominations
236BAFA8 BDBE 4300 84EC 4E1851E82EEF
38CEF8D7 D1E3 40A2 ADDD 43847EE7D706

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Also I didn’t mean the vampire thing literal with fake teeth and all shit jfl

Bro I will rather die as kissless virgin than to fuck or LTR such abdominations
Beggars can't be choosers...

Also I didn’t mean the vampire thing literal with fake teeth and all shit jfl
What kind of vampire then, those couples act like real vampires, drink each others blood, sleep in coffins and do all sorts of freaky shit.

Beggars can't be choosers...

What kind of vampire then, those couples act like real vampires, drink each others blood, sleep in coffins and do all sorts of freaky shit.

Wtf I just mean this vampire look girls like in the tv show TVD for example with Ian Sommerhalder or the guy I posted above
The Vampire Diaries Eye Roll GIF

I am not talking about the retards with metal issues you posted.
And I don’t know if that makes me a volcel but I could easily fuck a girl who looks like the femcels you posted

• +1
Reactions: Icon
Wtf I just mean this vampire look girls like in the tv show TVD for example with Ian Sommerhalder or the guy I posted above
If you look that good, then there's no need to bother with a very fringe niche, these work mostly for incels who have no chance otherwise.

People date their peers, it’s why academics marry academics and rockstars marry rockstars and artists marry artists and yes even criminals marry criminals. It doesn’t matter your niche as long as it’s something you dedicate yourself to. Criminal niche is not recommended because you’ll probably have to go to jail to be legit. I doubt anyone here is talented enough to be artist or academic niche. Also art hoes are highly diseased and not good looking. They are all pseudo intellectual too but require you not to be. So go for something like skater bro, hipster, whatever

If you look that good, then there's no need to bother with a very fringe niche, these work mostly for incels who have no chance otherwise.
I obv don’t look as good as Sommerhalder not even close to that jfl but I want to be attractive enough to get multiple IOIs when I leave the house and to get a gf who looks atleast slightly above average. So I thought it would make sense to fit more in a niche to attract the stacys out of this niche

Depends on race, pheno, mainly

Nichemaxxing works and OP I know what you mean.

When you say "vampiremaxxing" you mean slightly edgy. Examples in this thread are fucking weirdo extreme examples.

Just wear a leather jacket and some skull jewellery lmao. Will get you goth girls but not make you look like a freak to anyone else

Same with if you wanted to niche down to yoga girls. No need to go be a monk in india or some shit. Just get surfer hair and talk about peace and meditation stuff lmao

• +1
Reactions: Icon and germanlooks
Nichemaxxing works and OP I know what you mean.

When you say "vampiremaxxing" you mean slightly edgy. Examples in this thread are fucking weirdo extreme examples.

Just wear a leather jacket and some skull jewellery lmao. Will get you goth girls but not make you look like a freak to anyone else

Same with if you wanted to niche down to yoga girls. No need to go be a monk in india or some shit. Just get surfer hair and talk about peace and meditation stuff lmao
Yes that more like what I was talking about

This woman is extremely niche maxxed.

99.9% will hate it.
But 0.1% wil think it's th dopest shit ever.

GOING NICHE. You have to be able to feel comfortbale, with most people spitting dislike about your look for dating. BUT, also (if visibale during work time, it may hinder your carreeer and work, and normal daily life quit a bit as well.)
one than gotta know, one is only appealing to a small subset. But in that subset, you may have a very good time.

Last edited:
I

He is trying hard and looks low iq :lul::lul::lul:

This woman is extremely niche maxxed.

99.9% will hate it.
But 0.1% wil think it's th dopest shit ever.

GOING NICHE. You have to be able to feel comfortbale, with most people spitting dislike about your look for dating. BUT, also (if visibale during work time, it may hinder your carreeer and work, and normal daily life quit a bit as well.)
one than gotta know, one is only appealing to a small subset. But in that subset, you may have a very good time.