How exactly can one socialcirclemaxx when they’re not in school, college or work?

JayAscension

JayAscension

Digital Slime
Do you have any idea how many short pasty white guys with acne I see walking around with girlfriends, and I’m over here, I’m not a chad but I’m better looking than them for sure but I’m not exactly NT or Socialmaxxed and never get a chance to. What would you do?

How can a Mid to HTN 6ft black guy in the UK Socialmaxx when he’s not in school, university/college or working? How do I expand my social circle to meet new girls and how do I NTmaxx within them?

You guys seriously underestimate the power of being Ntand socialmaxxed, being popular and having many friends is not a joke. That literally helps. Even if you’re an unremarkable looking guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Danish_Retard
I'm currently trying by guitarmaxx, surfmaxx and swimmaxx
will report if i ever get results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, joaotorri and looksseg
Just use tinder, u cant force a social circle just for girls

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and the next o'pry
ever thought of getting a job?

• Love it
Reactions: mirrormogger
social circle is cope

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger and dimorphism
tag me when you do

• +1
Reactions: SONIC
Sports. Other than that its probably over.

You're delusional about your looks.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and Deleted member 51465
tag me too, please. I will also try some social circles

• +1
Reactions: SONIC
Gym but it can be difficult to break the ice at first

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
How can a Mid to HTN 6ft black guy in the UK Socialmaxx when he’s not in school, university/college or working?
Thugmax, deal drugs and get tattoos

go up to low class white women, flash your dick and say "wagwan innit"

should have a 1/3 success rate given the state of the country, just make sure you know your narcotics and booze

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Do you have any idea how many short pasty white guys with acne I see walking around with girlfriends, and I’m over here, I’m not a chad but I’m better looking than them for sure but I’m not exactly NT or Socialmaxxed and never get a chance to. What would you do?

How can a Mid to HTN 6ft black guy in the UK Socialmaxx when he’s not in school, university/college or working? How do I expand my social circle to meet new girls and how do I NTmaxx within them?

You guys seriously underestimate the power of being Ntand socialmaxxed, being popular and having many friends is not a joke. That literally helps. Even if you’re an unremarkable looking guy.
They race mog you, go get yourself a negress from ghana.

Just be nt low inhib extravert. They have no problems building social circles anywhere and at any age

having a sircle wont magically make you attractive bud or guarantee you meet girls at all
Having no friends and a low social media following is certainly unattractive. At least if I was in school/work or college I would be in an environment with girls.

Anyway, I would really appreciate some advice from you

If you were HTN, you would not need to socialcirclemaxx yourself, they would flocking to you.

Although I would recommend hitting Bumble and niche communities

literally irrelevant
Maybe with fully grown mature adults. But for teens/young adults. You have to admit, it has some relevance. Otherwise, what do you recommend I do?

if you get no attention from women you are either
A: scary so you would have to approach first
B:not actually a MTN to HTN but a LTN

Go outside, talk to people, simple as that

At that point dating apps are the only option left
It's hard to find a social circule out of high school let alone college, try getting a job but meh people are just busy with their shit and the workers alienation already drained their minds.

I think your issue is that you're surrounded by whites or asians and most likely an urkercel. I prescribe a high dosis of thugmaxx, roids and tats.