How facial hair and puberty ruined my life

D

Deleted member 55631

Gold
Me at 15:
Young
Lean
Clean shaven
girls called me cute all the time, had one approach me at the gym when i was 15, volunteered once at a museum and had foids approach me give their snaps ask for it
had mutliple chances to ascend
looked good in photos

Me at 20:
Old
Fat (im lime 30lbs heavier while being 3 inches taller)
face looks deformed on back camera
nose got slightly bigger and looks like shite in some lighting
facial hair is what really killed me. Now i grow facial hair and when i shave, that 5 o’clock shadow is there. i cannot even grow a beard because my beard genes aren’t thick enough for it but on my neck and mustache? the shadow remains. It looks like potty was smeared on my skin or like blackheads.

zero iois irl only on apps. Only one 2/10 foid at my job said i was cute.

Only one milf stared at me at the gym in feb (and i had a once in a month tier shave that day)
Only one 15 year old i know tries flirting with me and i frankly turn her down, cuz frankly, i’m 20 and she is 15 (one time she tried feeding me grapes while watching a movie like wtaf?).

Fuck pubertyt.

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
if ur turning down a 15 year old then ur gay

• +1
Reactions: fikki, niqfan625 and bndar.337
You can get rid of the shadow via laser if it bothers you so much.

i was ugly af when I was 15

SAME i used to be a cute ass black kid back then, a freaking peanut butter complex despite having a charcoal black dad i remember people and even the highschool stacies hyping me up saying "awww cant wait to see him when he'll turn 16, all the girls will fall in love with him" now im 16 and idk what shit i ate or how cursed my genetics is but my face looks like a freaking cuss word, my skin became dark as shit, im now five foot four im starting to baldand the women who once used to pinch my cheek like i was a baby or just hug me 24/7 for no reason now looks down at me heck even my mom is pissed at me for no reason, i can barely place a sentence without stuttering and shitting myself i've become a manlet now.

If i ever have a message my kids (if i ever get laid) it would be "enjoy your childhood while you can son , you're gonna norwood hard asf".

Puberty is really a bitch.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Imperfect5, fikki and Deleted member 55631
It's okay man. Just get that beard permanently removed and work with what you have. Consider buccal fat removal in minimum a few years years as you might still have baby fat, if it doesn't go, you can consider buccal fat removal.