How far is it true that lifting heavy weights stunt growth?

D

Deleted member 13928

Mistral
I have seen people denying that lifting weights don't stunt growth, but I have seen a lot of my friends who started lifting weights as early as 13 and almost all of them had stunted growth,

@Toska @Chadeep @faggotchadlite @volcelfatcel @bernanddrago @MarstonAlloy @PrestonYnot @Biggdink @AcneScars @Aquiillaxo @Danish_Retard @SubhumanCurrycel @john2 @Maesthetic @reptiles

• +1
Reactions: john2, Chadeep and Deleted member 10987
lift on these nuts nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Cant say tbh

cope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I have seen people denying that lifting weights don't stunt growth, but I have seen a lot of my friends who started lifting weights as early as 13 and almost all of them had stunted growth,

@Toska @Chadeep @faggotchadlite @volcelfatcel @bernanddrago @MarstonAlloy @PrestonYnot @Biggdink @AcneScars @Aquiillaxo @Danish_Retard @SubhumanCurrycel @john2 @Maesthetic @reptiles
ideal to lift is 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
I don't believe it. My brother is 21 and 6'2 and I'm 17 and 6'1 and he never lifted weights and I did it on and off for a couple years.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
how old are you op

I think if you're doing it before 18 when your plates aren't fused, there is a risk of your height decreasing, but the workout can produce GH, so it usually doesn't decrease your height.