how far is mewing cope?

pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado
how much foward growth can you get at age 17? i'm already so fucking tired of researching surgeries and mewing gives you foward growth in all ways

• +1
Reactions: thecel
There's probably a little bit of hope if you're 17, can't hurt to try.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Lolcel, thecel and 7 others
Fapping

• JFL
Reactions: pizza
Honesty it works under 25 but takes years, and the changes you will get won't be as drastic as othotropicels make out to be.

• +1
Honesty it works under 25 but takes years, and the changes you will get won't be as drastic as othotropicels make out to be.
it's all about a few mms of bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and SOS-Sonic
it's all about a few mms of bone
Even 0.5 mm per year will give you 3 mm in 6 years, which can be pretty noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
Even 0.5 mm per year will give you 3 mm in 6 years, which can be pretty noticeable.
where are you based? I believe it is more than that

where are you based? I believe it is more than that
I recall Mike mew had a video called "what can you expect from mewing". He implied that 1mm per year was the maximum amount you can gain after puberty if you maintain perfect posture and mew 24/7. Tbh most people can't manage that, so I'd say 0.5mm per year for the average mewer.

• +1
Mewing is true/legit for otherwise mouthbreathers, for not getting worse looking that is.

for ascending in looks.
Past 20, it's cope
from 16 - 20, it's mostly cope
from 13 - 16, it's semi cope
from 6 - 12 , it's proabably actually legit.

Mike mew even said it himself. At 12 you're already to late.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10107 and 2 others
if you mew for 300 years straight I think you could see a difference

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
I recall Mike mew had a video called "what can you expect from mewing". He implied that 1mm per year was the maximum amount you can gain after puberty if you maintain perfect posture and mew 24/7. Tbh most people can't manage that, so I'd say 0.5mm per year for the average mewer.
I'm taking tamoxifen to see if I'm lucky to induce a second shit puberty

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I'm taking tamoxifen to see if I'm lucky to induce a second shit puberty
Tbh at 17 you can see pretty good results without taking anything. Good luck!

• Love it
Okay so this is my theory:

mewing doesn’t work after like 12 BUT if you are recessed you should still mew because as you age your maxilla postioning gets worse and worse and you can resist this by mewing

whats your MIL and age
C3C82C21 9583 4AD2 96AF A6967BF29DEF

Okay so this is my theory:

mewing doesn’t work after like 12 BUT if you are recessed you should still mew because as you age your maxilla postioning gets worse and worse and you can resist this by mewing

whats your MIL and age
View attachment 880099
what is MIL?i have 17

Just mew you will see Results, be Patient.

• +1
from cope to alpha

I have been mewing for 5 months and got decent results. Maybe .5-1 mm of forward growth.

Definitely reduced my dark undereye circles and my cheekbones and zygos have come out more laterally since I have a square face shape.

My jaw got way more square and wide but tbh always had that jaw. It is not a crazy brad pitt jaw but maybe something similar to simon nessman.

if you are a mounth breather do it, just try for 6 months, either way is better than breathing from your mounth

• +1