How far would YOU go to save the planet? Mothers reveal what they'd do if they 'ruled the world' - from a one child policy to a BAN on meat and an ai

Actually was gonna make fun of them, but I have a certain level of respect for mothers

They're out there nurturing the future of this world (be it incel or a high IQ pretty boy)

that's why women shouldn't rule, emotional creatures that would just speed up the world's demise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 7580, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
My strategy would be to increase available energy and fight the problems of climate change through radical adaptation. Once humanity achieves fusion power we will literally have so much energy we will be able to suck co2 out of the air and turn it into rubber or fuel. People are too short sited about climate change. With more advanced technology it will be easy to deal with. I believe the benefits of heavy industry massively outweigh the costs of a changing environment. These people are absolute idiots.

- I would start with large scale production of thorium nuclear power plants. Build as many nuclear power plants as possible. You can literally never have "too much" energy.
- Invest very heavily into nuclear fusion research.
- Invest in space based power beaming.
- Work on reducing fossil fuel scarcity with offshore drilling.
- fight rising sea levels by building massive dykes.
- do everything possible to increase long term food production.
- Begin a forrest planting campaign to fight desertification.

Last edited:
Actually was gonna make fun of them, but I have a certain level of respect for mothers

They're out there nurturing the future of this world (be it incel or a high IQ pretty boy)
Yea these fucktards are nurturing the next generation of fucktards whose incompetence will lead to WW3.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17791
Here is my plan

1. reduce human population to at most 1 billion people
2. reduce economic output to early 1900s European and American levels.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Here is my plan

1. reduce human population to at most 1 billion people
2. reduce economic output to early 1900s European and American levels.
Absolutely horrible plan. Why tf would you want to go back to one of the most violent and chaotic eras in human history?

Absolutely horrible plan.
why? Population is simply too high, we're forced to degrade our farmable land. Kill 7 billion people, simply reduce the demand for resources. Anything else is faggot reddit cope.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBlackpiller
Absolutely horrible plan. Why tf would you want to go back to one of the most violent and chaotic eras in human history?
I said return the economic productivity to that level, not return exactly to what it was like. read my post again.

Here is my plan:
- Kick out the WEF and Bilderberg from our parliaments
- Abolish the climate agreement
- Don't work with Agenda 2030
- Reduce faggots - they create a lot of CO2
- End all manufacturing of modern technology
- End all mask manufacturing
- End all MRNA genetherapy production

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 21620
why? Population is simply too high, we're forced to degrade our farmable land. Kill 7 billion people.
Our population is not too high. In the developed world, it is getting too low. What we need to do is increase our productivity to eliminate scarcity.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and WhiteBlackpiller
I said return the economic productivity to that level, not return exactly to what it was like. read my post again.
Return to an economic productivity where mass starvation was common? Tf

Here is my plan:
- Kick out the WEF and Bilderberg from our parliaments
- Abolish the climate agreement
- Don't work with Agenda 2030
- Reduce faggots - they create a lot of CO2
- End all manufacturing of modern technology
- End all mask manufacturing
- End all MRNA genetherapy production
so you want to destroy humanity?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Our population is not too high. In the developed world, it is getting too low. What we need to do is increase our productivity to eliminate scarcity.
Most of these developed nations require huge amounts of fertilizer, it's extremely wasteful. Every country should have their population reduced to the point that they can sustain themselves without artificially increasing yields.

post scarcity is cope. We have a hard limit with how efficient we can use resources sustainably and we are way over the limit of sustainability.

Obliterate 6/7th of all human life.

Return to an economic productivity where mass starvation was common? Tf
not in Europe and America. Again you don't read my fucking posts. I never said 1900s as a whole.

so you want to destroy humanity?
No, i want to save society from this bs as we have damaged society and the world enough now. Climate bullcrp will only make things more expensive and only the jewish globalists profit from it. Imo we should return to a village-based society, maybe even a primitive society like in 3000BC however this is very unrealistic as we damaged the world too much.

Also, i made a thread on how i want to rebuild society, it's on my profile you can check it out

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: dat feel
Most of these developed nations require huge amounts of fertilizer, it's extremely wasteful. Every country should have their population reduced to the point that they can sustain themselves without artificially increasing yields.

post scarcity is cope. We have a hard limit with how efficient we can use resources sustainably and we are way over the limit of sustainability.

Obliterate 6/7th of all human life.

We are currently limited by our energy. With enough energy we could recycle almost anything with brute force and we are not using even a fraction of the energy we theoretically could. Fission, fusion and space based solar could easily supply enough power to run our current civilization 10 times over at near post scarcity levels. We need to think in terms of centuries, not decades.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
not in Europe and America. Again you don't read my fucking posts. I never said 1900s as a whole.
That wouldn't work as intended. What would happen is you would have economic and societal collapse. Very bad idea.

No, i want to save society from this bs as we have damaged society and the world enough now. Climate bullcrp will only make things more expensive and only the jewish globalists profit from it. Imo we should return to a village-based society, maybe even a primitive society like in 3000BC however this is very unrealistic as we damaged the world too much.

Also, i made a thread on how i want to rebuild society, it's on my profile you can check it out
luddite lunacy

We are currently limited by our energy. With enough energy we could recycle almost anything with brute force and we are not using even a fraction of the energy we theoretically could. Fission, fusion and space based solar could easily supply enough power to run our current civilization 10 times over at near post scarcity levels. We need to think in terms of centuries, not decades.
Just rely on impractical and extremely inefficient use of energy theory.

I prefer not to hope for infinite growth. This progressive idea of endless growth of productivity is the very reason the earth's ecosystem is collapsing.

Just create solar panels orbiting the sun and beam the energy down to earth bro!

Last edited:
you shall see hell clear in the sky

Just rely on impractical and extremely inefficient use of energy theory.

I prefer not to hope for infinite growth. This progressive idea of endless growth of proclivity is the very reason the earth's ecosystem is collapsing.

Just create solar panels orbiting the sun and beam the energy down to earth bro!
Compared to the amount of energy that is regularly used up in the cosmos our civilization is completely insignificant. Managing a planet is a very easy task for a sophisticated civiliation. There is so much energy out there just waiting to be used.

• Hmm...
Compared to the amount of energy that is regularly used up in the cosmos our civilization is completely insignificant. Managing a planet is a very easy task for a sophisticated civiliation. There is so much energy out there just waiting to be used.
That energy can't be used efficiently. You'll use more energy setting up mining stations on asteroids then you'll be able to extract. It's a fantasy.

That energy can't be used efficiently. You'll use more energy setting up mining stations on asteroids then you'll be able to extract. It's a fantasy.
It doesnt matter if you use it efficiently when you have so much.

• JFL
3780CA73 1765 4D04 AFE3 F9DB9C8CC71E

• Woah
Reactions: dat feel