how far would you say cosmetic surgery has come in recent times?

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
compared to 5 years ago? 10 years ago? 20 years ago? etc.

0 improvement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and .👽.
I can't compare to 5-10-20 years ago as I wasn't into this stuff, but I'd say right now it's probably underdeveloped, as very few are willing to go under the knife for purely cosmetic effect (for example no demand for LF2 from normies) , only functionality is being looked at thoroughly. This is why you'll see known surgeons post bad cases of functionality and not muh "I went from 4.5 psl to 4.75 psl with this" . That's what people demand, and that's what is looked at and developed, since the other cases are hard to predict and put a rigorous framework on as to how much it'd improve aesthetics, if there's no functionality issue. That leaves doctors/surgeons exposed, because anyone can just claim they didnt like the result. Same reason as why 3d models are done by very few, as you'd understand you might not need the procedure, or you might not get the specific result as this shit is very unpredictable.

not much, if you count osteotomies as cosmetic operation, they havent changed about 50 years.

As far as plastic surgery is concerned, fillers have started to be mainstream for about 10 years ago, and lately they have been promoting obscure implants in body parts or face that have not been done before or no one wanted to do them in regions as eyes - such as infraorbitals, supraorbitals, browridge or forehead.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and mulattomaxxer
As far as looks stuff not really sure. It is nice they have things like kybella now to avoid neck/ chin liposuction etc. however.

Cosmetic surgery 20 years ago was pretty much taboo..