how fashionmaxxing is flawed

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Fashionmaxxed normie

I've come across this feeling a lot, and the best way I can describe it is - thoroughly cringe-inducing

I honestly believe that some nice looking (not super flashy, don't get me wrong) clothes only belong on the shoulders of 5PSL + models

It's a difference between "holy shit he's hot" and "what a tryhard"

and I believe it all comes down to intent

is he fashionmaxxed cuz he needs it to attract girls?

or is that just the way his wealthy family dressed and it's the only clothing he knows of?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
You basically say everything is cope and flawed

You confuse this place for Incels.is

Take your doomer energy and shove it

Pussy

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
hard disagree. As we saw from the tinder experiments w the 2 nordics. one was fashionmaxxed and the other wasnt. one wore burberry and marni while the other hoodies and graphic tees. The fashionmaxxed pretty boy blew the competition out of the water. fashionmaxxing is one of the most important things you can do to increase appeal and ascend. Girls love go crazy over that shit. doesnt matter if ur ugly or not.

Screenshot 2022 01 17 at 04 08 20 SaintLaurentNation  saintlaurentnation  Instagram photos
Screenshot 2022 01 17 at 04 09 34 SaintLaurentNation  saintlaurentnation  Instagram photos
Screenshot 2022 01 17 at 04 13 19  saintlaurentfanatic  Instagram photos and videos

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and LooksOrDeath
Clothes make or break your perceived smv

hard disagree. As we saw from the tinder experiments w the 2 nordics. one was fashionmaxxed and the other wasnt. one wore burberry and marni while the other hoodies and graphic tees. The fashionmaxxed pretty boy blew the competition out of the water. fashionmaxxing is one of the most important things you can do to increase appeal and ascend. Girls love go crazy over that shit. doesnt matter if ur ugly or not.

View attachment 1497632View attachment 1497633View attachment 1497634
Can't believe people here call this common sense cope

just wear lightblue jeans and a white shirt and you'll be dressing better than 80% of men

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and LooksOrDeath
just wear normie clothes and train delts theory

Intent <> Habit

You choose which one make you feel better and/or get better results.