How fast can you get an ideal face tan if you sun tan, take MT2 and betacarotene?

There is no limit to immediate tanning before sunburning, because the melanin already exists in your upper epidermis, it's simply not pigmented

• +1
Reactions: EzzrenBrahhh
Two months should be plenty. Don’t go too hard at tanning, I had a good tan with just 5 minutes of sunbed every 2 weeks and MT2

There is no limit to immediate tanning before sunburning, because the melanin already exists in your upper epidermis, it's simply not pigmented

Two months should be plenty. Don’t go too hard at tanning, I had a good tan with just 5 minutes of sunbed every 2 weeks and MT2
no sunbeds around me, should sun provide same results?

sunbed uses artificial UV lamps that primarily emit UVA rays and a smaller amount of UVB. the ratio is different to the sun.

I’m not a fan of the natural sun, it’s hard to be consistent and to get and maintain an even full body tan without burning. But in theory you could.

I’m not a fan of the natural sun, it’s hard to be consistent and to get and maintain an even full body tan without burning. But in theory you could.
I'll have to make do with that I have. Any other substances/tips for tanning except MT2, carotene, and sun?

Very fast. Even without taking that stuff i can tan in like less than two weeks unless I burn and over due it. And that's with like sitting in a tanning bed 4 times or so

I'll have to make do with that I have. Any other substances/tips for tanning except MT2, carotene, and sun?

Wear sunscreen on over tanned parts so the under tanned parts can catch up.

I always used to wear 50 SPF on my face constantly, including when I used sun beds. In the end the result was an even full body tan, because my face would get a lot of natural sun exposure in daily life.