How fast can you get it over after being dumped / ghosted / flaked on / friendzoned?

• Total voters
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Only people looking for romantic relationships and deep shit would care. Alpha slayers would move to the next available pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, SubhumanCurrycel and St. Wristcel
Depends on how much you are emotionally involved

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Saoirsecel, Lux, RAITEIII and 3 others
Tbh never. I would get over it but I would sometimes think of the girl like I would miss her even after years

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 6403 and toolateforme
will be upset for about 15 seconds and in a regular shitty mood for the next few hours and then be fine

Only people looking for romantic relationships and deep shit would care. Alpha slayers would move to the next available pussy.
8CE27AE9 4FFE 4B7B 9FAD D7A6B5190297

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 9391, Azoriko and 14 others
Tbh never. I would get over it but I would sometimes think of the girl like I would miss her even after years
I always need 2-5 days to get it over but it’s not about love or emotional investment. I become sad simply because I’m aware that if I was chad, she’d probably suck my dick right away, or I’d be able to find other one immediately, or I wouldn’t even go for some foid at such a psl level to begin with.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, RAITEIII, Deleted member 4123 and 1 other person
havent got over it yet

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Immediately

"She's not mine, it's just my turn" mentality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6380
only get friendzoned once tbh tbh, only girl i ever asked out/truly liked too :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and eyebrowsmaxxer
Used to be months, now i have no idea because I don't chase girls I'm not 100% sure they already like me.

Depends on how cucked your T levels are.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Azoriko, PYT and Unmoggablegingercel
I always need 2-5 days to get it over but it’s not about love or emotional investment. I become sad simply because I’m aware that if I was chad, she’d probably suck my dick right away, or I’d be able to find other one immediately, or I wouldn’t even go for some foid at such a psl level to begin with.
This is unhealthy but at the same time its also the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
The only person ive had to get over is my oneitis and its been ages im still not over it jfl. Random hoes no ask no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270 and Deleted member 616
Depends on so many factors. If I already met her & then she flakes on another meet that makes me feel like shit.
Honestly I've been rejected so many hundreds if not thousands of times by this point I don't really care much anymore,

3 years

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
As soon as your D enters another girl's V.... that's the only non-cope answer OP. Best way to get over a girl is to find another one.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
If i answered this like 2 years I would say 3-6 months easy.
rn im so self absorbed I think it would take way less but ill have to try to find out.

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Broke up with my gf of three years and slept with someone two weeks later

Wouldn’t consider it completely being over her in two weeks but how long you choose to stay sad is really just that
How long you choose to stay sad

tbh i always meet up with sluts etc who i would never date but im still sad once they are not showing interest anymore

• +1
Reactions: St. BlackOps2Cel
I feel bummed for a while and then stop thinking about it, its pointless to dwell about things in the past

1 day because im for the streets atm tbh before i go to uni

for the most part, pretty fucking fast.

Pretty fast if you're truly redpilled and romance holds no influence over you anymore