How fast do you lose weight if

Z

zygosisall

Iron
You only eat around 1200-1500 kcal at 6'4 88 kgs?

Also given those measurements, howmany kgs do I have to lose to be around 12-15% bf?

what is your bf right now? And at your weight I wouldnt go below 1500.

Your goal shouldn't be trying to lose weight at those stats unless you want to look like a Runescape skeleton

You only eat around 1200-1500 kcal at 6'4 88 kgs?

Also given those measurements, howmany kgs do I have to lose to be around 12-15% bf?
It seems ur iq is in the low 2 digits whatever you don’t go full ausschwitz mode while cutting just a slight deficit otherwise you lose all ur muscles, your will to life, fuck up your metabolism and have a greater rebound than Kobe could ve ever had

Your goal shouldn't be trying to lose weight at those stats unless you want to look like a Runescape skeleton
What? You think models are low bf because it looks bad? I have frame and height I just want to lose maybe 3 kgs for facial aesthetics
It seems ur iq is in the low 2 digits whatever you don’t go full ausschwitz mode while cutting just a slight deficit otherwise you lose all ur muscles, your will to life, fuck up your metabolism and have a greater rebound than Kobe could ve ever had
I'm high iq but I just want it done asap.. It's hard for me to maintain a diet for let's say 2 months I'd rather work hard for 2 weeks. But I plan on doing this for maybe a few more days and then go back to a 2200 ish calorie diet

Last edited: