HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LOSE WEIGHT

S

Snowskinned

Bronze
Like, yea, calorie deficit and stuff BUT 1700 CALORIES A DAY IS JUST XDDDDDD

Downloaded a calorie tracker app(Chronometer), which said I need to eat 1700 calories a day to lose 0,57 kg a week. And there is no way it is possible for an 18 yo male to eat that little. And that suffering for only 0,57 kg per week?? Some of my meals are like 1500 calories. Fucking 4 eggs and a couple of glasses of milk is 500 calories

I would understand if that meant losing like 3 kg per week. Couple of weeks of torture and you are lean, but 0,5???

Also, is it BS that you lose only ~200 calories per 40 minutes of resistance training? That’s legit a glass of fucking milk and it makes me more hungry??

How do people lose weight???? I am becoming less fatphobic understanding how cancer it is to lose even a little bit of weight

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and ryuken
Solution
Perfectionists

Downloaded a calorie tracker app(Chronometer), which said I need to eat 1700 calories a day to lose 0,57 kg a week. And there is no way it is possible for an 18 yo male to eat that little. And that suffering for only 0,57 kg per week?? Some of my meals are like 1500 calories. Fucking 4 eggs and a couple of glasses of milk is 500 calories

I would understand if that meant losing like 3 kg per week. Couple of weeks of torture and you are lean, but 0,5???

Also, is it BS that you lose only ~200 calories per 40 minutes of resistance training? That’s legit a glass of fucking milk and it makes me more hungry??

How do people lose weight???? I am becoming less...
please shut the fuck up
retard
i don't care if it's a meme pfp it's still weird to have anybody other than yourself in your pfp
again retard i can put whatever i want in my pfp it's just a picture i put in my pfp lol
even if you didn't you're still literally self harming by reading all of the bullshit being said on here, also the fact that i see you online 24/7 just explains even further to how pointless ur life is. you have no goal in life
try having a lot of free time a day without being be able to get a job nigger do you really think that i would like to stay here this whole time?
I look 12 at 16, i'm bulked up but still not fully into puberty. I'm just kinda ugly rn but i'm working on it. Also i wouldn't blame anyone for not putting themselves in their pfp since unless ur 8psl everybody cooks u for your looks which is honestly sad
no one really gives a fuck about how your face in your pfp looks like here people have bigger problems

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rzn and yex
mf think its a fucking school system as in he have to put our face jfl

How do people lose weight???? I am becoming less fatphobic understanding how cancer it is to lose even a little bit of weight
1 kg of pure fat per week is healthy way to loose fat % without ruining ur metabolism. Main thing is to make ur metabolism to stay normal at least or make it faster. This is why some people eat a lot of calories and dont get fat, because of fast metabolism. 1kg of fat but you will see results in the mirror.