How feasible is it to abandon society and science max?

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
With the advent of the internet and automation (computers), we have the capability to program our own shit, and learn all of modern science.

Is it worth just saying “fuck it” to the world, studying science to augment your genetics and make weapons and just run a one man genghis khan on the planet?

Internet and automation are two very big changes recently never before seen in human history and I think pulling a supervillain take over is more reasonable than ever now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, AngryShortMale, Gaygymmaxx and 4 others
ur not gonna be gru from despicable me bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Repentsinner and Deleted member 15302
ur not rick from rick and morty bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, OnlyHeightMatters, Repentsinner and 1 other person
ur not rick from rick and morty bro
You’re chimpanzee level IQ if you use a cartoon character written by an avergecel as a standard.

Respectfully, kill yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
it will be possible problem is we were born too early to enjoy it

With the advent of the internet and automation (computers), we have the capability to program our own shit, and learn all of modern science.

Is it worth just saying “fuck it” to the world, studying science to augment your genetics and make weapons and just run a one man genghis khan on the planet?

Internet and automation are two very big changes recently never before seen in human history and I think pulling a supervillain take over is more reasonable than ever now.
would be pretty badass tbh

legit af

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
Is it worth just saying “fuck it” to the world, studying science to augment your genetics and make weapons and just run a one man genghis khan on the planet?.
make it a two man in down

Not feasible to take over though, it'd have to be a city wide thing in which you ran a militia or some shit

If you maintained it well and you could probably just make it not worth government intervention

Still almost impossible and would need joker tier resources

• +1
Reactions: DarkTetrad
make it a two man in down

Not feasible to take over though, it'd have to be a city wide thing in which you ran a militia or some shit

If you maintained it well and you could probably just make it not worth government intervention

Still almost impossible and would need joker tier resources
Idk if I’d even call that a W despite the fact that’s a 10/10 on the difficulty scale. I want to obliterate all opposition not just form a new gang

Idk if I’d even call that a W despite the fact that’s a 10/10 on the difficulty scale. I want to obliterate all opposition not just form a new gang
As an individual it's not possible

There are no kingdoms to usurp and make us of

There's no way to get that high up without checks and balances

Lately I've been on the same shit but I've come to the conclusion beating the fuck out of multiple opps by yourself is as close as you can get

As an individual it's not possible

There are no kingdoms to usurp and make us of

There's no way to get that high up without checks and balances

Lately I've been on the same shit but I've come to the conclusion beating the fuck out of multiple opps by yourself is as close as you can get
The federal reserve. Make a gang and steal all the Gold from the federal reserve.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slave482829 and Gaygymmaxx
The federal reserve. Make a gang and steal all the Gold from the federal reserve.
You're right. Beating the government would be the primary goal but taking them for all their worth would be a feat of joker level proportions

Even more based would be dropping it on the streets

You're right. Beating the government would be the primary goal but taking them for all their worth would be a feat of joker level proportions

Even more based would be dropping it on the streets

Nah that’s a cope bro they show the joker burning money and shit to confuse and thwart you. Make you be like “mmyeaargh fuark money!” But in reality why would you throw away a tool that can control the masses and such power/resources?

If you were some sort of alien that could defeat the gubment without money relatively easily yeah you could do that but otherwise you should be extremely scarce with all your resources, and spend all your energy/power wisely.

They’re trying to tickle your ego and make you want “chaos” rather than “controlling the world”. Elite aliens can dominate on chaos but us humans, that are at best 15% higher IQ than the greatest minds in the FBI, need every edge we can get lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27359
Nah that’s a cope bro they show the joker burning money and shit to confuse and thwart you. Make you be like “mmyeaargh fuark money!” But in reality why would you throw away a tool that can control the masses and such power/resources?

If you were some sort of alien that could defeat the gubment without money relatively easily yeah you could do that but otherwise you should be extremely scarce with all your resources, and spend all your energy/power wisely.

They’re trying to tickle your ego and make you want “chaos” rather than “controlling the world”. Elite aliens can dominate on chaos but us humans, that are at best 15% higher IQ than the greatest minds in the FBI, need every edge we can get lol.
mirin logic and deep thinking

• +1
Reactions: DarkTetrad

I can never tell if you are being serious or not in threads either way I like your imagination

what's the IQ requirement? Atleast average intelligence?

Lmao bro you wanna link up or something? Sounds like we have the same plans