How forgiving are you?

apocalypse

apocalypse

I used to be very forgiving but these days if I feel slighted by someone even once, bitterness toward them immediately consumes my heart and never lets go.. this is good imo. I never wrong people I care about even once so I should expect the same in return. Why should I settle for less?

i hate being forgiving
i swear my parents shouldve beaten me and left me in the streets to get adopted by some hoodrat gang so i can be tugmaxxed and get duke dennis obsessed white sluts

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and apocalypse
You care too much, incel.

You'll never have to forgive again if you simply stop caring.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and apocalypse
You care too much, incel.

You'll never have to forgive again if you simply stop caring.
I’m ascending though. With every day I feel more and more like I want to get rich and tell everyone to eat shit as I move in a castle and rot there until I die like Daniel Plainview

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I don't care much when someone wrongs me unless i know he will try to do it a second time just because i was forgiving the first time

I’m ascending though. With every day I feel more and more like I want to get rich and tell everyone to eat shit as I move in a castle and rot there until I die like Daniel Plainview
You have to realise the less you care the higher the chance of you becoming "successful" in this world is.
I'm sure you have noticed the most apathetic & emotionless people are usually on the top of the hierachy.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
Too forgving nigguz be btfo'ing me out there.

I have too severe cognitive dissonance so ye extremely