How fucked in the head are singers really

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Like not even famous people in general just singers cause of what you do. How can you be looking at 80,000 people at one time especially the justin beiber shawn mendes type of singers where it's all girls.

How are you not going to get disgusted by females.if 40,000 fucking thousand are looking at you at one time. No wonder harry styles is so.fucked in the heqd

Like not even famous people in general just singers cause of what you do. How can you be looking at 80,000 people at one time especially the justin beiber shawn mendes type of singers where it's all girls.

How are you not going to get disgusted by females.if 40,000 fucking thousand are looking at you at one time. No wonder harry styles is so.fucked in the heqd
I don’t really understand the thought process here
Why would having 40,000 girls look at you make you hate them or be disgusted by them?

I don’t really understand the thought process here
Why would having 40,000 girls look at you make you hate them or be disgusted by them?
Way too much of something fries the brain my proof: Michael Jackson

Way too much of something fries the brain my proof: Michael Jackson
Oh I thought you meant literally while on stage people staring at them or something

I mean yeah, all that validation will get stale after awhile but I think most celebrities score higher on narcissist tests than the average person anyway. Validation will get stale for your average run of the mill manwhore chad too, though.

Michael jackson was mainly fucked up because he was a deeply insecure perfectionist who felt robbed of his childhood by his abusive slave driver-esque father
The fame was really the least of the problems there

They're all degenerates giuws

Power is naturally attainable. The power to command any woman to suck you at any moment in the day, is not.

I would say the anti masculine, man hating left leaning cancel culture leads men to turn out lke HArry Styles however

they are all drugged out and they dont focus on faces like psl autists