How fucked up are my scars in worst possible lighting?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Took this pic in the worst possible lighting.
How bad ?

u look good ngl
skin failos a bit

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, SikKunt and AbandonShip
Barely noticeable in this blurry shit pic

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, Over and AbandonShip
I am hideous. Acne scars+manlet+indian.
Worst possible combo as a human

Do you think my scars can affect my dating life?
I feel like girls don't talk to me because of them
Bump
Run edward james olmos game

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Barely noticable.

Mirin zygomatic bone mass.

If you're not NEET then try fractional laser treatment or RF microneedling.

Last edited:
  • +1
If you get a treatment for your skin = Chadpreet

• +1
Run edward james olmos game
Mine are not as severe as his tbh.
5'9". It's average where i live so pretty much manlet
Barely noticable.

Mirin zygomatic bone mass.

Id you're not NEET then try fractional laser treatment or RF microneedling.
I have central asian/gook ancestry. My bones are good. But my skin is fucked beyond repair.
I am depressed as fuck that my scars have made me unlovable

5'9". It's average where i live so pretty much manlet
Ye pretty much manlet.
Your eye area looks really good though and lower third as well.

• +1
But my skin is fucked beyond repair.
I am depressed as fuck that my scars have made me unlovable
If I posted my acne scars here in worst lighting (fitting room) I'd get bullied to suicide. Yours are not that bad if that's worst of the worst lightings in which you are NOT most of the time. In regular lighting your scars should be irrelevant.

You look pretty masculine ngl those eyes jaw chin and zygo mass is good. You are no average pajeet, 5'9 is good too you can fraud 5'10 with shoes.

Fakecel

• +1
Looking good son

• +1
If I posted my acne scars here in worst lighting (fitting room) I'd get bullied to suicide. Yours are not that bad if that's worst of the worst lightings in which you are NOT most of the time. In regular lighting your scars should be irrelevant.

You look pretty masculine ngl those eyes jaw chin and zygo mass is good. You are no average pajeet, 5'9 is good too you can fraud 5'10 with shoes.
Ye my scars don't look bad irl. I took a very bright lamp and placed it over my head to make my scars look as worse possible
Women are repulsed by acne scars. Its a deforminty my nepali nigga

Ye my scars don't look bad irl. I took a very bright lamp and placed it over my head to make my scars look as worse possible
You pretty much will never be in such condition irl. Dont worry about it and your height either unless you live in Netherlands or Balkans.

• +1
You pretty much will never be in such condition irl. Dont worry about it and your height either unless you live in Netherlands or Balkans.
I cant focus on anything else because of my scars. I spend at least 3 hours everyday examining them from every angle.
They were not as bad when i was a non smoker.
Smoking has fucked my skin's healing ability.
I can't quit despite becoming uglier each day

You would be chadlite if white

I cant focus on anything else because of my scars. I spend at least 3 hours everyday examining them from every angle.
They were not as bad when i was a non smoker.
Smoking has fucked my skin's healing ability.
I can't quit despite becoming uglier each day
Dude dont fucking smoke its low IQ looksmin. You are cucking yourself and destroying your reproductive program. With every cigarette you are further from vaginas.

As I said, it's not really noticable. You have obsession over it just like me over mine. Do you also hate yourself in fitting rooms? Because my scars pop out there like crazy.

You would be chadlite if white
No. My acne scars prevent my rating from being higher than 2.5/10 regardless of race

Loose the acne scars. You will be chad ngl

Dude dont fucking smoke its low IQ looksmin. You are cucking yourself and destroying your reproductive program. With every cigarette you are further from vaginas.

As I said, it's not really noticable. You have obsession over it just like me over mine. Do you also hate yourself in fitting rooms? Because my scars pop out there like crazy.
I hate myself all the time. Even minor acne can give me ptsd because i am worried it might cause a scar. I had a mental breakdown once and had to quit my studies. I drink myself to death each day but it doesnt help.
I am in so much pain. Anti depressents don't work. I wish i could end my life but don't have the means to do it painlessly and effectively

I hate myself all the time. Even minor acne can give me ptsd because i am worried it might cause a scar. I had a mental breakdown once and had to quit my studies. I drink myself to death each day but it doesnt help.
I am in so much pain. Anti depressents don't work. I wish i could end my life but don't have the means to do it painlessly and effectively
Fuark dude we are both mental trash level. You must have delusional disorder and see your scars far more severe than they actually are.

• +1
Loose the acne scars. You will be chad ngl
My scars are a part of my shitty genetics. I don't want to change them. They are like a signal to females to not reproduce with me. Like the yellow star on jews in nazi germany.
Fuark dude we are both mental trash level. You must have delusional disorder and see your scars far more severe than they actually are.
It's pretty much over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751