how gear changes your face via bone remodelling EXPLAINED

baldgeeza

baldgeeza

bluepill supremacist
okay, firstly before i explain how gear remodels the face, let me explain to you the process of bone remodelling and how it works

what is bone remodelling?
Bone remodeling is the body’s continuous process of removing bone and then building it back up again. Even as you go past puberty, your bones will still perpetually change, although at a much lower rate. Speeding up bone remodeling is of particular interest when it comes to mewing (LOL), as it’s literally the main factor that determines your results and i fondly remember loads of people coping with vit K2 for mewing gains aswell.

How does Bone Reemodelling work?
You would think that bone remodeling stops when you stop growing at around your late teens. But in reality, your bones mend and fix themselves all the time. Here, the critical component is the balance between the osteoclasts and osteoblasts, which we’ll later get into. Essentially, osteoclasts break down old bone, and osteoblasts make new bone. All of this occurs at a tissue level of change.
There are plenty of different ways that you can speed up bone remodeling. However, not all of them will speed up both your osteoclasts and osteoblasts. More often than not, they will increase just one and not.

how steroids change the face:
Androgens
can affect bone remodeling directly and indirectly through meditating factors like IGF. In several studies conducted in the past, androgens positively affected osteoblast activity (Hofbauer & Khosla, 1999), which is to say that they sped up bone formation.
Growth hormone is one of the most important hormones in the body. It not only helps regulate bone remodeling but bone growth as well. HGH directly affects bone metabolism by stimulating osteoblasts. However, it can also indirectly affect bone remodeling through IGF-1 (insulin growth factor 1). There have been numerous studies on growth hormone and how it can affect bones. We can most profoundly see its effects through adults who have GH deficiencies and, consequently, received hormone treatment.
In this study by Olney (2003), they corroborated studies that took note of the effect of GH adult-onset GH deficiencies. The results consistently showed that GH did increase markers for both bone resorption and formation. Though GH’s direct effects lie in the osteoblasts, studies show that it promotes overall bone remodeling. The same study also notes that further research is necessary on GH and osteoclasts.
One of the major roles of GH centers in the liver, where it stimulates the production of IGF-1. IGF-1 also increases osteoblast activity. Insulin growth factor influences bone remodeling through its anabolic effects such as increasing cell count and stimulating matrix production. Since GH regulates IGF-1 expression in osteoblasts, some of GH’s anabolic effects on the bones could be due to IGF-1. These hormones act to check and balance each other to retain the proper balance in bone remodeling.
be carefull tho, trying to get your growth hormone levels to surge above normal is inadvisable. People who produce too much growth hormone have acromegaly, which causes unattractive bone formation, you do not want this to happen.

Testosterone:
testosterone = longer jaw

in short:
taking shit with proper tongue posture gives you the mewing gains of a 5yr old and can even remodel ones maxilla bone which would be ideal for downswung faces. i know mewing is cope to a lot of you and may not be an effective solution for ascending in 2023 in adults, but the evidence in children is irrefutable. mewing is definitely legit but the tongue is not strong enough to change the face drastically in adulthood and in downswung faces, your likely to see no results at all, BUT with gear, this should definitely work,

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zyzz656
Good thread

• Love it
Reactions: baldgeeza
stop speaking as if you had any idea what you're taking about

if androgenic steroids affect the bones through igf-1 levels, why not take either HGH or igf-1 raising peptides directly?

but that's not the biggest problem of your little theory, this is: YOU DON'T CONTROL WHAT GROWS AND WHAT DOES NOT, or how much do different areas grow

they all grow - you want your jaw to "grow" but do you want your cranium to grow?

the cranium is a far bigger surface area, so over the years, the growth there is just going to be far bigger

stop coping and get implants

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Deleted member 27932
what do you guys think of post? jfl reception not good so far

also i am not promoting or endorsing anything gear below 13 is dangerous and no one that age should partake

hope you guys have an amazing rest of your day

Last edited:
So what compounds are you saying to take buddy boy? If it’s not Tren then shut the fuck up

stop speaking as if you had any idea what you're taking about

if androgenic steroids affect the bones through igf-1 levels, why not take either HGH or igf-1 raising peptides directly?

but that's not the biggest problem of your little theory, this is: YOU DON'T CONTROL WHAT GROWS AND WHAT DOES NOT, or how much do different areas grow

they all grow - you want your jaw to "grow" but do you want your cranium to grow?

the cranium is a far bigger surface area, so over the years, the growth there is just going to be far bigger

stop coping and get implants
yeah hgh can work aswell, when i say steroids im just grouping them all together to save time. no one really cares about the jaw growth tbh the main thing for aesthetics from roids is the remodelling of the maxilla, when the maxilla is developed properly, the face is grown forwardly in a perfect horizontal line, gonial angle is ideal unless you have opry genes (which is uncommon) the chin projects perfectly etc, thats all the post was about really, GH changing the maxilla for a attractive face. i know a 16 year old who done roids and he went from rcessed Low - Mtn to an objectively perfect side (havent seen front) because his maxilla remodelled through all the GH its like he went through puberty again

and what u mean by 'what grows and what doesnt' you act as if you take something you sill just have random bonees growing out of ur face. ur fear mongering in my opinon

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, ValhallaSoldier and Giorgio
yeah hgh can work aswell, when i say steroids im just grouping them all together to save time. no one really cares about the jaw growth tbh the main thing for aesthetics from roids is the remodelling of the maxilla, when the maxilla is developed properly, the face is grown forwardly in a perfect horizontal line, gonial angle is ideal unless you have opry genes (which is uncommon) the chin projects perfectly etc, thats all the post was about really, GH changing the maxilla for a attractive face. i know a 16 year old who done roids and he went from rcessed Low - Mtn to an objectively perfect side (havent seen front) because his maxilla remodelled through all the GH its like he went through puberty again
you need to do more research before presenting your opinions as facts or info

you need to do more research before presenting your opinions as facts or info
okay but i put some studies in there for evryone bro

Do you have examples? Bodybuilders? Personal experience?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Didnt read
Only gh mods face. Pls disregard greycel posts on roids. Theyre extremely dangerous

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 27472
Didnt read
Only gh mods face. Pls disregard greycel posts on roids. Theyre extremely dangerous
Omg this guy actually cracks me up😂😂😂

Steroids have GH in them bro

Do you have examples? Bodybuilders? Personal experience?
I asked the 16 year old and he declined, bodybuilders are good example if you look at their faces they all have good jaws and probs don’t even mew, personal experience no, I’ve never taken any GH

ironic coming from the person who thinks steroids can’t change face and is commenting on post which he claims "he didn’t read"

Last edited:
taking shit with proper tongue posture gives you the mewing gains of a 5yr old
It doesn’t open sutures so this statement is huge cope.

It doesn’t open sutures so this statement is huge cope.
Omfg ok yeah tbf I’d say more like 10 years old tbh, but that statement is retarded the maxilla can totally remodel upwards from GH, do you want photo proof in dm?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901