How girls treat a chadlite IRL (WARNING: BRUTAL)

B

badamj

Banned
Well at least the single one I know.

I know him because he is my best friend’s lil brother who is in high school and we get along well, probably because he has the same stand of autism like us here (he shares schizophrenic memes to me all the time)

He pretty much looks like a tiktok pretty boy, but lightskin cause he’s hispanic.

He is also partially blackpilled, and agrees with most of what I say because his halo effect is undeniable.

Here’s a list of things off the top of my head that has happened to him that he tells me about, feel free to ask questions:

-random girl at mcdonalds gave him free food because he was cute

-he has a ton of girls from his school who text him good morning (he barely replies and ghosts a lot and they still do it every morning), this shocked me, I mean it was like 15 girls or more (didn’t see the whole list) sending him good morning.

-he has many friends who are girls, as they hover around him a lot.

-he can do weird shit and girls will still like him, he’s even aware of this privilege himself

-girls will ask his friends if he’s single

-he has been stalked by a girl before, she went all the way to his house.

-girls take creep shots of him and send it to their group chats (he basically has a fan club)

-a girl he knew offered to Uber ride him to her house at like 11pm, but he didn’t go. I was there for this event actually. Couldn’t believe it when I saw the messages.

-when he’s at the gym, random gymcels will come up and start antagonizing him or giving him unsolicited advice for some reason. Perosnally, I think it’s because he’s a pretty boy and they get annoyed/jealous.

-after attending some party, some of the girls there found his IG somehow and DMed him first, despite him not giving out his IG to anyone there

-when he reveals his face on discord, he gets preferential treatment from girls. One time he got mod in a big server by doing nothing just cause some girl vouched for him.

If similar things like this never happen to you then you already know you are not good looking. Seeing his life is like watching blackpill in action for me, so I find it interesting when he tells me these stories. It affirms that I am ugly as shit.

Ironically, out of all the people I talk to, he is the most receptive to blackpill theories. Whereas normies or sub5s will get mad or really defensive :lul:

this is water but just another anecdote of blackpill to help your day

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Zeruel, JustConfidentMaxBro and 6 others
shit thread honestly

• JFL
Reactions: badamj
Dnrd cuz i know its pure suifuel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, Deleted member 24278, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
How tall is he?

no pics kys faggot

Face > height

I don’t want to post pics of an underage person on this site without their permission, that would be weird. Plus I only have one scuffed pic of him on my phone :lul:
Ok tell than how he looks like, like the exact celebrity lookalike of him

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

I know him because he is my best friend’s lil brother who is in high school and we get along well, probably because he has the same stand of autism like us here (he shares schizophrenic memes to me all the time)

He pretty much looks like a tiktok pretty boy, but lightskin cause he’s hispanic.

He is also partially blackpilled, and agrees with most of what I say because his halo effect is undeniable.

Here’s a list of things off the top of my head that has happened to him that he tells me about, feel free to ask questions:

-he has a ton of girls from his school who text him good morning (he barely replies and ghosts a lot and they still do it every morning), this shocked me, I mean it was like 15 girls or more (didn’t see the whole list) sending him good morning.

-he can do weird shit and girls will still like him, he’s even aware of this privilege himself

-girls take creep shots of him and send it to their group chats (he basically has a fan club)

-a girl he knew offered to Uber ride him to her house at like 11pm, but he didn’t go. I was there for this event actually. Couldn’t believe it when I saw the messages.

-when he’s at the gym, random gymcels will come up and start antagonizing him or giving him unsolicited advice for some reason. Perosnally, I think it’s because he’s a pretty boy and they get annoyed/jealous.

-after attending some party, some of the girls there found his IG somehow and DMed him first, despite him not giving out his IG to anyone there

-when he reveals his face on discord, he gets preferential treatment from girls. One time he got mod in a big server by doing nothing just cause some girl vouched for him.

If similar things like this never happen to you then you already know you are not good looking. Seeing his life is like watching blackpill in action for me, so I find it interesting when he tells me these stories. It affirms that I am ugly as shit.

Ironically, out of all the people I talk to, he is the most receptive to blackpill theories. Whereas normies or sub5s will get mad or really defensive :lul:

Country?

Do I look similar to him?

One of my quintessential black pill moments was one day I was down at the park. This was before social media, so people were still outside doing stuff. I think it might have been like a community fair. There was this kid there who was like 11 and every girl there my age and below (I was like 15) was following this kid around just fawning over him.

• +1
Reactions: spark, p0lishsubhuman and badamj
Canada
Ok tell than how he looks like, like the exact celebrity lookalike of him
Hmm, I’ll try to find a lookalike.
063155FE 9D60 4DEA 99EB C0558CA700B1

Like this but worse nose (more bulbous) and lighter colouring

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Zeruel, Deleted member 28414 and 2 others
I ain reading allat

And the ethnicities/PSL of the girls who want him?

I see, he's a different pheno than me.
Tbh I don’t know much about the girls he talks with, i see him on weekends every now and then. I just know a lot of girls won’t stop messaging him whenever I see his notifications lol

Also yeah his pheno is different, he is Hispanic, that guy has darker colouring and looks a bit off but his eyes and lips are pretty close

• +1
never began for chaddamlites

• So Sad
Reactions: badamj and Xangsane
Lifefuel this guy in the pic is like MTN,looks short and small frame
Lifefuel if you have lighter colouring and good pheno. Suifuel you don’t

The chadlite is lighter than that guy. They just have the most similar bone structure I could find.

are the bitches who thirst for him canadian?
Mix of all kinds, his current GF is a French girl living in Quebec that will visit him in the summer. Ethnic girls simp for him the most from what I’ve seen tho

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ´´´´´´´´
Mix of all kinds, his current GF is a French girl living in Quebec that will visit him in the summer.
Not surprised he prefers white but the girls that want him the most are ethnic. Are these foids Black or Indian?
Ethnic girls simp for him the most from what I’ve seen tho
Not surprised, how does he react to them?

• +1
Lifefuel if you have lighter colouring and good pheno. Suifuel you don’t

The chadlite is lighter than that guy. They just have the most similar bone structure I could find.
Well for me its lifefuel, coz I have fair skin tone with good bone structure..my only failo is my height fuck...

• +1
Mix of all kinds, his current GF is a French girl living in Quebec that will visit him in the summer. Ethnic girls simp for him the most from what I’ve seen tho
alright. id say your friend's success comes from the fact canadian bitches are literally reverse hypergamous, i.e the uglier, shorter, goofier etc etc u are the more canadian pussy youll get, but if there are ethnic and french girls on his dick there rly aint much to doubt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: badamj and Xangsane
Not surprised he prefers white but the girls that want him the most are ethnic. Are these foids Black or Indian?

Not surprised, how does he react to them?
He just treats them like friends since they offer him stuff like free weed and shit. He’s even aware of this privilege lol. Some are black, no indians (as far as I know, I do not interrogate him about his life), a few asian girls as well, some arab girls.
Manlet chads strike at it again
My theory is that he can get away with it in HS, it gets noticeably harder post-HS after once girls go on tinder and swipe for chads only. He’ll probably grow tho he’s only 15.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 25938
alright. id say your friend's success comes from the fact canadian bitches are literally reverse hypergamous, i.e the uglier, shorter, goofier etc etc u are the more canadian pussy youll get, but if there are ethnic and french girls on his dick there rly aint much to doubt
Canada can be a weird place for attractiveness but he’s had girls flirt with him online that live in the USA cause he’s always on discord. If he wasn’t GL he’d be a rotter at home tbh

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, badamj and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: spark and badamj