How gl are people in america and how do they act?

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum
describe ur environment the second you step outside

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Not American but you need a big skull to mog

Not American but 9/11 was a inside job

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, dogtown, Deleted member 1139 and 2 others
Not American but you need a big skull to mog
Avg american skull size in the army or navy if i remember correctly is only like 22 inches just lol, thats too easy
you dont even need to mog ppl in america

AMERICA IS INCEL LAND XDDDDDDDDD
theyve passed beyond evoltuion tbh, most american subhumans no longer marry for looks, they just think its fdunny to do this stuff and have kids they dont take care of

theyre fat as fuck

some act like niggers and some don't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, itsoverbuddyboyo, kobecel and 1 other person
most are rude cunts tbh

I live in florida and mog most adults and kids due to ethnics being rampant and fatasses being law. Yet still no female attention unless I have a good face day

Acne and bad hair = over. Even subhumans with shitty bone structure but with clear skin will act all high and mighty around you if you have acne. I'll report once it's gone. Infact im gonna drink a bottle of water now :)

I live in florida and mog most adults and kids due to ethnics being rampant and fatasses being law. Yet still no female attention unless I have a good face day

Acne and bad hair = over. Even subhumans with shitty bone structure but with clear skin will act all high and mighty around you if you have acne. I'll report once it's gone. Infact im gonna drink a bottle of water now :)
Why not accutanemaxx?

doubt u mog naything you lack dimorphism in every way cept for your nose and chin
you forget ur ethnik urself tho. White ppl dont have green eyes lol, thats textbook ethnik color

• JFL
Midwest = emo punk weed smokers/tall cornfed country Chads
Northeast= fucking melting pot
Southeast = Chads, niggers, rednecks, spics
West coast = melting pot and soy boys.

Tdlr; it's the same as any other fucking place.. a mix of everything..

doubt u mog naything you lack dimorphism in every way cept for your nose and chin
you forget ur ethnik urself tho. White ppl dont have green eyes lol, thats textbook ethnik color
3da00906-bee0-4d5e-9509-3cde3e8c8c9d-jpeg.42715

north atlantid + italian mogged. Girls want pretty boys in 2019. Once I gymcel and chronicpain min im slaying.

3da00906-bee0-4d5e-9509-3cde3e8c8c9d-jpeg.42715

north atlantid + italian mogged. Girls want pretty boys in 2019.
More
bulbous nose green eyes tiny skull is ALL an ethnik trait no joke

you are same lvl of ethnik as someone fron finland, russia, poland, turkey, or pakistan srs. Just assess it urself.

I'm Russian bro, we are white as any other, and so are the Polish for that matter.
Sure you are with green eyes, nappy hair, subhuman skull shapes and bulbous noses lmfao I speak russian and I've seen what I need to I don't need convincing further
Russians are the least ethnic out of slavs but no better in my eyes tho.
Russians always have some kind of unredeeming subhuman low health indicator. It's just hilarious.

Sure you are with green eyes, nappy hair, subhuman skull shapes and bulbous noses lmfao I speak russian and I've seen what I need to I don't need convincing further
Russians are the least ethnic out of slavs but no better in my eyes tho.
Russians always have some kind of unredeeming subhuman low health indicator. It's just hilarious.
Hmm all right. Well if we're not white, so be it. Your race is dying by the day boyo.
Share a photo of you buddy boyo.

No it’s 40% Hispanic
Dark hair + nature tan + low inhib culture. Mog most white dudes hard.

It's not a coincidence that you seldom see Hispanics on psl forums.

• +1
More
bulbous nose green eyes tiny skull is ALL an ethnik trait no joke

you are same lvl of ethnik as someone fron finland, russia, poland, turkey, or pakistan srs. Just assess it urself.
COpe small skull is better

Also DNA tests said I’m a legit 99.9% European, no ashkenazi jewish. My nose is an Italian nose. Green eyes aren’t ethnic infact they original from British isles. I’m tall broad shouldered. I’m European top to bottom.

due to ethnics being rampant and fatasses being law. Yet still no female attention unless I have a good face day
Maybe, just maybe you don't actually mog all those ethnics just for being white.

Also DNA tests said I’m a legit 99.9% European, no ashkenazi jewish. My nose is an Italian nose. Green eyes aren’t ethnic infact they original from British isles. I’m tall broad shouldered. I’m European top to bottom.
It doesn't matter if you look jewish...lmfao Your heritage indicates you're probably inbred or something how are you 99.9% european.

View attachment 42903

Thats not skull size thats proportions

• +1
It doesn't matter if you look jewish...lmfao Your heritage indicates you're probably inbred or something how are you 99.9% european.
Do you know what inbred means? If I were inbred that would increase the chances of me being 99.9% european. I probably am inbred, which is why I have scoliosis,

• +1

View attachment 42903

LMFAO ARE YOU 100% SERIOUS
You are not only hideous, you are delusional and know nothing of skull theory
google skull theory lookism - bigger skull - more robust bones - more mogging potential
you have a tiny skull and you look deformed buddy

View attachment 42903

Since when are green eyes in specific, like all shades, from.. britain? What? You are legit autistic besides being ugly
Hmm all right. Well if we're not white, so be it. Your race is dying by the day boyo.
Share a photo of you buddy boyo.
I would, PM? People have even told me I look russians (way way before, not anymore tbh)