How going outside could unironically improve your face (BUG-EYEDCELS, RECESSEDCELS, & EVERYONE ELSE GTFIH) (BOTB Worthy Thread?)

you are in an overextended head posture there. your face is downswung and chicos isn't.

me without overextending my head posture if you were wondering. also my face isn't downswung you may have thought that because of the angle. My front profile looks like a person with short face syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Just morphed myself as if i didn't have myopia... look at that difference :love:
Before morph:

After morph:

very slight difference and maybe its just me but it looks so much better. This is just even more proof for my claim. Orbital decompression is must for myopiacels.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
View attachment 2699017
cope harder, this is me with regular posture, i am more forwardly grown then him, and even if i wasn't i still have sufficient evidence to support my claim.
no you are not he was in the complete frankfurt plane while your at an angle that chico would look better if he was in, your browridge is showinf

Sun gazing is the way then. It'll workout the muscles around your eyes which will give u volume, and will shorten the eyeball for light to be correctly reflected on the retina.
And no it won't make u blind. At 16 I used to gaze for hours lol. It improved my sight.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, klimo and RAMU KAKA
Sun gazing is the way then. It'll workout the muscles around your eyes which will give u volume, and will shorten the eyeball for light to be correctly reflected on the retina.
And no it won't make u blind. At 16 I used to gaze for hours lol. It improved my sight.
Wow I'm even more motivated to try this out more i didn't know it trained your eye muscles

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid and Tr0ubLe
no you are not he was in the complete frankfurt plane while your at an angle that chico would look better if he was in, your browridge is showinf

I'm literally in the Frankfurt plane.

I guess you could argue that my face is slightly more downswung but even than my point still stands

Attachments

• 1706235423109.png
    1706235423109.png
    135.9 KB · Views: 0
Wow I'm even more motivated to try this out more i didn't know it trained your eye muscles
I started pushing in my eyeballs. U think it'll have an effect?

• +1
Reactions: klimo
youre retarded you really dont understand angles in photos

Effbce6e9619386c9a17c8eee501fd18
youre are not more grown than him lol, he is not recessed

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
I started pushing in my eyeballs. U think it'll have an effect?
probably not a lot but its worth a try, make sure not to hurt yourself tho

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
ITS THE SAME EXACT ANGLE NIGGEEERRR!
God you're so stupid that you had to provoke me into saying the n-word

Even if i took a picture from this exact same angle you would still have some type of excuse
you are a blind nigga never make any threads again lol

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and klimo
I fucking love greycels

• JFL
Start saving the threads as PDFs Netflix is making a documentary lol niggas

Chico with shit eyes
MOGGER:feelsahh:

• JFL
you are a blind nigga never make any threads again lol
How ironic... Notice how nearly everyone else loves my thread and you are one of the only outliers. Use your critical thinking skills that should be sign that you are wrong. Even if your dumbass still believes your right at least prove how.

look at chicos eyebrows it is fully covered , your brow ridge is showinf
I don't understand what you're saying how are my eyebrows important. Also my browridge is nearly non existent.

It’s actually Proven to me tho tbh my father is a Chad but in his 20s he had very open eyes but then he starts construction and he now after 30 fucking years his eyes are closed to the point only a few mm of sclera show

• +1
It’s actually Proven to me tho tbh my father is a Chad but in his 20s he had very open eyes but then he starts construction and he now after 30 fucking years his eyes are closed to the point only a few mm of sclera show
Very interesting, same thing with my dad as well but he doesn't work construction. Maybe test and hormones also play a factor as well along side sunlight. and construction is definitely a very test boosting activity.

Very interesting, same thing with my dad as well but he doesn't work construction. Maybe test and hormones also play a factor as well along side sunlight. and construction is definitely a very test boosting activity.
I was thinking the sun. What does your dad do?

• +1
I'm currently thinking of some even more God Tier threads give me like a week and ill pump out another one
Please do I have some shit on my mind as well

• +1
How ironic... Notice how nearly everyone else loves my thread and you are one of the only outliers. Use your critical thinking skills that should be sign that you are wrong. Even if your dumbass still believes your right at least prove how.
cause im one of the few ones that is above 135iq on here

cause im one of the few ones that is above 135iq on here
I'm kind of stupid for not realizing you were a troll earlier on. I'll just ignore you for now on idk why you're still replying to me.

I'm kind of stupid for not realizing you were a troll earlier on. I'll just ignore you for now on idk why you're still replying to me.
jfl if you think im joking

Why does this have 50 reacts😅:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Allornothing
This thread hinges on eyeball roundness not being genetic, which is up in the air. Some kids have to wear glasses because truecel genes cause crappy malfunctioning eyeballs.
@Dr. Mog what do you know about this

Cope of the cope

Why does this have 50 reacts😅:ROFLMAO:
Because 50 people are desperate for anything to save their subhumanity. Just look theory.

What a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Table of Contents
1. Why Chico Gets Away with His Recession.
2. What Is Myopia? What Causes it?
3. How Myopia Effects Your Appearance and Why Your Bone Structure May Not be the Problem.
4. Is It Treatable/Curable?
5. Other Potential Factors That Can Lead to Bigger Eyes.

Yesterday I was on TikTok and saw a picture of Francisco Laskowski's side profile.
View attachment 2687482
I started wondering, how does he get away with this severe recession? He has hundreds of new gens dick riding him every second.
Here is an unfrauded bloated side profile pic of me:
View attachment 2687540
I think most would say my side profile is more forwardly grown than Chico's, but lets focus on the eyes real quick.
Here is a close up of my eyes (I raised my eyebrows to show how they bulge out a bit):
View attachment 2687564
Now here are Chico's eyes:
View attachment 2687569
Notice how his eyes are deeper set within his skull as well as a bit smaller.
If I had his features my face would look like this:
View attachment 2687652
So why is this important you may be asking?
My point is that eye size and length can make or break you face.

Myopia is a refractive error of the eye where close objects can be seen clearly, but distant objects appear blurry. This occurs when the eyeball is too long. As a result, light entering the eye is not focused properly on the retina, leading to a blurry image for distant objects.

It is somewhat genetic but mostly environmental. There are two theories two what causes it, Time Spent Indoors, and Near Work.
Time Spent Indoors:
  • The theory suggests that the increase in myopia is linked to the amount of time people spend indoors, especially during childhood and adolescence.
  • Exposure to bright outdoor light stimulates the production of dopamine in the retina, a neurotransmitter that regulates eye growth.
  • The lack of sufficient outdoor light indoors may lead to insufficient dopamine production, causing the eye to continue growing without knowing when to stop.
  • Outdoor light levels are significantly higher than indoor light levels, with sunlight having up to 100,000 lux on a sunny day, while indoor light generally ranges from 200 to 300 lux.
  • The hypothesis is that children today, particularly in East and Southeast Asia, are growing up with a combination of too little daylight and spending too much time engaging in activities up close, such as using electronic devices and early academic emphasis.
Near Work:
  • The second theory focuses on the impact of near work or spending time looking at things up close, such as reading or using electronic devices.
  • In a healthy eye, muscles need to squeeze the lens to focus on close-up images onto the retina. Some experts theorize that if eyes grow up straining to look at things up close frequently, they may elongate to reduce strain.
  • However, the evidence supporting this explanation is considered mixed, and the stronger explanation is often associated with the amount of time spent indoors rather than the strain caused by near work.
Watch this video for more information on this:

You may be wondering, why is myopia important? And I'll cover that in the next section.

View attachment 2687727

This guy has high myopia in his left eye. Notice how is left eye bulges out a bit more, It is also slightly bigger in width.

You see i have very high Myopia, my number is an 8 which means i have extremely bad eyesight and long, big eyes. My bone structure saves my look though which is why i don't look subhuman.

So not having Myopia could save your looks if you are recessed, and if you think about it scientifically and from an evolutionary standpoint, it makes a ton of sense. Back then, there wasn't a treatment for Myopia, So a person with bulging eyeballs would be nearly blind, no wonder it is such an unattractive trait.

Chances are that you may have this as well, whether it is slight Myopia or high Myopia, it should be confronted and dealt with.

Not having Myopia can save your looks and can make your recession look less bad.

So how do we treat it? Lets talk about it.

Yes it can be addressed with multiple different methods

1. Lifestyle changes:
I used to think that the side effects from Myopia were completely uncurable but then i came across this video:

The video gives lifestyle changes that can fix eye sight related issues that come with Myopia. However, I highly doubt that this would make the eyeballs smaller. It would probably prevent anymore lengthening of the eye ball that may occur so you should implement the tips from the video into your routine. If you would continue to wear contacts and glasses it could potentially lead to even more lengthening of the eyeballs. The creator of the video mentions a website he made: https://endmyopia.org/
I think the tips from it could help a ton.
Some tips from the website and video that could treat Myopia are:
  • Outdoor time and Sunlight (Hence the reason for this clickbaity title)
  • Progressively weaning off of eyewear
  • Measure your eye sight on a consistent basis
This is just the tip of the iceberg check out this guy's channel and website its amazing.

Now lets say you don't want to go through all the lifestyle changes mentioned above and just want to easily reduce the eye bulging.

Then these next methods may be for you.

2. Implants/Fat Grafting (Not recommended)
Implant may seem like a good option to reduce the eye bulging look but it's highly inefficient.
You would have to go get implants nearly EVERYWHERE. Paranasal Implants, Infraorbital Implants, supraorbital implants, lateral orbital implants, chin implants, ETC.
This would cost an extreme amount of money. Your skull would look like this:
View attachment 2687876

Give yourself implants everywhere to compensate for bulging eyes would most likely lead to nerve damage.

3. Orbital Decompression (The Best Surgical Option)
I'm pretty sure most if not all people registered on this website know about this surgery and what it does, so I won't explain it in immense detail. Basically though it surgically brings the eyeballs farther back.
Here are some results of Orbital Decompression:

4. Eye Palming (Theory) (Risky)
I saw someone talking on a thread, mentioning that very slightly pushing on your eyeballs into your skull consistently over time could potentially make them more deeper set. You would have to push with your palms multiple times a day but this is just a theory i thought of mentioning.

If anyone knows any other methods let me know in this thread

View attachment 2687890
Look at this picture of Sean O'Pry when he was younger. Notice how his eyes seem more big and youthful
Look at his side profile back then vs now:
View attachment 2687912
View attachment 2687914
Maybe it's just me but it seems to me that his eyes are slightly more small and deep set. So this had me wondering Could testosterone or other hormones play a role in making the eyes more deep set and small looking?
Let me know if any of you guys know the answer to this.

If you guys have any other methods/theories on how to reduce eye size let me know :)

TLDR; Your bone structure may not be the problem. For Example bad under eye support could be a result of Myopia or bigger than average eyes. Smaller eye size and length can help bad bone structure look better. It's important to prevent them from getting bigger and potentially make them smaller, this thread explains the various methods on how.

Good thread

• +1
Dr. Mog
@Dr. Mog what do you know about this
Everything there is to know

In myopia, the image is focused in front of the retina because the cornea or lens curvature is too strong and decrease in focal length of the eye lens.
Large eyes may lead to myopia but not necessarily. Environmental factors and life style habits still play a huge role.

Just shut your pc down and touch grass more. Try reading things on the wall from a far away. Try looking at buildings/nature from far sight. This might sound silly but it trains the extra ocular muscles enough.

• +1
Were you inspired From my post?

Table of Contents
3. How Myopia Effects Your Appearance and Why Your Bone Structure May Not be the Problem.

Yesterday I was on TikTok and saw a picture of Francisco Laskowski's side profile.
View attachment 2687482
I started wondering, how does he get away with this severe recession? He has hundreds of new gens dick riding him every second.
View attachment 2687540
I think most would say my side profile is more forwardly grown than Chico's, but lets focus on the eyes real quick.
Here is a close up of my eyes (I raised my eyebrows to show how they bulge out a bit):
View attachment 2687564
View attachment 2687569
View attachment 2687652

Myopia is a refractive error of the eye where close objects can be seen clearly, but distant objects appear blurry. This occurs when the eyeball is too long. As a result, light entering the eye is not focused properly on the retina, leading to a blurry image for distant objects.

It is somewhat genetic but mostly environmental. There are two theories two what causes it, Time Spent Indoors, and Near Work.
Time Spent Indoors:
  • The theory suggests that the increase in myopia is linked to the amount of time people spend indoors, especially during childhood and adolescence.
  • Exposure to bright outdoor light stimulates the production of dopamine in the retina, a neurotransmitter that regulates eye growth.
  • The lack of sufficient outdoor light indoors may lead to insufficient dopamine production, causing the eye to continue growing without knowing when to stop.
  • Outdoor light levels are significantly higher than indoor light levels, with sunlight having up to 100,000 lux on a sunny day, while indoor light generally ranges from 200 to 300 lux.
  • The hypothesis is that children today, particularly in East and Southeast Asia, are growing up with a combination of too little daylight and spending too much time engaging in activities up close, such as using electronic devices and early academic emphasis.
Near Work:
  • The second theory focuses on the impact of near work or spending time looking at things up close, such as reading or using electronic devices.
  • In a healthy eye, muscles need to squeeze the lens to focus on close-up images onto the retina. Some experts theorize that if eyes grow up straining to look at things up close frequently, they may elongate to reduce strain.
  • However, the evidence supporting this explanation is considered mixed, and the stronger explanation is often associated with the amount of time spent indoors rather than the strain caused by near work.

You may be wondering, why is myopia important? And I'll cover that in the next section.

View attachment 2687727

This guy has high myopia in his left eye. Notice how is left eye bulges out a bit more, It is also slightly bigger in width.

You see i have very high Myopia, my number is an 8 which means i have extremely bad eyesight and long, big eyes. My bone structure saves my look though which is why i don't look subhuman.

So not having Myopia could save your looks if you are recessed, and if you think about it scientifically and from an evolutionary standpoint, it makes a ton of sense. Back then, there wasn't a treatment for Myopia, So a person with bulging eyeballs would be nearly blind, no wonder it is such an unattractive trait.

Chances are that you may have this as well, whether it is slight Myopia or high Myopia, it should be confronted and dealt with.

Not having Myopia can save your looks and can make your recession look less bad.

1. Lifestyle changes:
I used to think that the side effects from Myopia were completely uncurable but then i came across this video:

The video gives lifestyle changes that can fix eye sight related issues that come with Myopia. However, I highly doubt that this would make the eyeballs smaller. It would probably prevent anymore lengthening of the eye ball that may occur so you should implement the tips from the video into your routine. If you would continue to wear contacts and glasses it could potentially lead to even more lengthening of the eyeballs. The creator of the video mentions a website he made: https://endmyopia.org/
This is just the tip of the iceberg check out this guy's channel and website its amazing.

Now lets say you don't want to go through all the lifestyle changes mentioned above and just want to easily reduce the eye bulging.

Implant may seem like a good option to reduce the eye bulging look but it's highly inefficient.
You would have to go get implants nearly EVERYWHERE. Paranasal Implants, Infraorbital Implants, supraorbital implants, lateral orbital implants, chin implants, ETC.
View attachment 2687876

Give yourself implants everywhere to compensate for bulging eyes would most likely lead to nerve damage.

I'm pretty sure most if not all people registered on this website know about this surgery and what it does, so I won't explain it in immense detail. Basically though it surgically brings the eyeballs farther back.

I saw someone talking on a thread, mentioning that very slightly pushing on your eyeballs into your skull consistently over time could potentially make them more deeper set. You would have to push with your palms multiple times a day but this is just a theory i thought of mentioning.

View attachment 2687890
Look at this picture of Sean O'Pry when he was younger. Notice how his eyes seem more big and youthful
View attachment 2687912
View attachment 2687914
Maybe it's just me but it seems to me that his eyes are slightly more small and deep set. So this had me wondering Could testosterone or other hormones play a role in making the eyes more deep set and small looking?

If you guys have any other methods/theories on how to reduce eye size let me know :)

TLDR; Your bone structure may not be the problem. For Example bad under eye support could be a result of Myopia or bigger than average eyes. Smaller eye size and length can help bad bone structure look better. It's important to prevent them from getting bigger and potentially make them smaller, this thread explains the various methods on how.

So how do you think sun light stimulate the dopamine? Is it About the intensity of light or the wavelenght? Which UV lenght is more effective on this UVA or UVB? Or is it the daylight spectrum? Does looking at artificial light or looking at sun behind eyeglasses or Windows still effective? If artificial light works as good as sunlight what is the optimal wavelenght, irradiation and intensity? I need you to response to as much as possible questions here With Your knowledge. This is the first time I see someone talking about this topic and I think you really know a lot of things About the topic and can help me enlighten some uncertanities and I'd like To discuss this topic More in depth and sharing our experiences and progressions

So how do you think sun light stimulate the dopamine? Is it About the intensity of light or the wavelenght? Which UV lenght is more effective on this UVA or UVB? Or is it the daylight spectrum? Does looking at artificial light or looking at sun behind eyeglasses or Windows still effective? If artificial light works as good as sunlight what is the optimal wavelenght, irradiation and intensity? I need you to response to as much as possible questions here With Your knowledge. This is the first time I see someone talking about this topic and I think you really know a lot of things About the topic and can help me enlighten some uncertanities and I'd like To discuss this topic More in depth and sharing our experiences and progressions
Just go outside tbh. Don’t think too much into it. Seeing the sun wakes you up and makes you squint etc and it also gives you nutrients

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Just go outside tbh. Don’t think too much into it. Seeing the sun wakes you up and makes you squint etc and it also gives you nutrients
Ok but should I take off my glasses? And I am also afraid of burning my retina, I did sungazing Before and idk but my eyes may become More sensitive because of that. So I am really not sure About keeping my eyeglasses (not talking about sunglasses btw eyeglasses also have UV light protection)

Ok but should I take off my glasses? And I am also afraid of burning my retina, I did sungazing Before and idk but my eyes may become More sensitive because of that. So I am really not sure About keeping my eyeglasses (not talking about sunglasses btw eyeglasses also have UV light protection)
This is not medical advice.

You know what you have to do, not using sunglasses strengthens your eyes from what I know…

Let me phrase it this way… it’s like using shoes when your actual bare feet are more than enough etc

All i read is bunch of bs. If time spent indoors was an issue I would be blind at this point

One of the few threads that are actually informative. thanks bro

• Love it
Were you inspired From my post?
No I just thought of it in the middle of Geometry class lol. But its interesting how you came up with the same idea i had very close to when i did that's a cool coincidence.

• +1
Reactions: Inosebreathonly
I'm not that informed on this topic tbh so i would have to look into it more.

This is not medical advice.

You know what you have to do, not using sunglasses strengthens your eyes from what I know…

Let me phrase it this way… it’s like using shoes when your actual bare feet are more than enough etc
Yeah I am thinking the same but we also should be very careful with sun gazing because I read about a lot of people who burn their retina. Either we should avoid looking at the sun when it is 11am-2 pm at especially summer times and avoid being outside for more than 20 minutes When UV index scale shows 7+ or we should very slowly and carefully build our eye's tolerance to the sun, practically progressive overloading

Yeah I am thinking the same but we also should be very careful with sun gazing because I read about a lot of people who burn their retina. Either we should avoid looking at the sun when it is 11am-2 pm at especially summer times and avoid being outside for more than 20 minutes When UV index scale shows 7+ or we should very slowly and carefully build our eye's tolerance to the sun, practically progressive overloading
What you said but jfl I have to ascend in 6 months so I don’t care…

• +1
Reactions: Inosebreathonly
Table of Contents

View attachment 2687482
View attachment 2687540
View attachment 2687564
View attachment 2687569
View attachment 2687652

Time Spent Indoors:
Near Work:

View attachment 2687727

1. Lifestyle changes:

View attachment 2687876

View attachment 2687890
View attachment 2687912
View attachment 2687914

Th 2142706078

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and mogstars
Table of Contents

View attachment 2687482
View attachment 2687540
View attachment 2687564
View attachment 2687569
View attachment 2687652

Time Spent Indoors:
Near Work:

View attachment 2687727

1. Lifestyle changes:

View attachment 2687876

View attachment 2687890
View attachment 2687912
View attachment 2687914

Chico isn’t recessed, you’re just downgrown with a recessed upper maxilla

who-would-have-more-appeal-in-real-life-without-the-fame-v0-8xpmvordt91c1.jpg

He’s not recessed currycel

I agree with that eyesight theory. My uncle flied to Germany and he was living with a woman in a more rural area, not only he got whiter and sligthly more tall but his eyesight also improved by not being in the city (climate determines your looks?). Also I know some people who were farmers and all of them had perfect eyesight until they came to the city and lossed eyesight. I have been living in my dorm for the past 5 years and I can tell my eyesight was gotten much worse since all I do is stay at home like a loser. I cannot recognize people from far but they can recognize me, so it's very cringy to not have the power to look far.

• +1