how good is a 21 inch bidelt actually?

That's pretty good. Anyone who says it's small is larping

• +1
Reactions: caffeinemaxxed
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
20 is enough to impress most women. When a man is not fat

true chads dont come/stay in the forum once they are good enough they stop rotting in here so i doubt that even 1% of the forum is 6'4 with 24" bidelt
Im 6"6 with 22 inches htn im cooked

IMG 5748

Mine is like 21.5. It doesn’t matter much because my waist is huge. I’d rather have a smaller bidelt with a better shoulder waist ratio

View attachment 3134444
Mine is like 21.5. It doesn’t matter much because my waist is huge. I’d rather have a smaller bidelt with a better shoulder waist ratio
Yeah but it's easier to look good in clothes like this than with a crazy shoulder to waist ratio. (y)

Yeah but it's easier to look good in clothes like this than with a crazy shoulder to waist ratio. (y)
If you have a good SWR and V taper you look way better in fitted/compression shirts or shirts that are tailored well

• +1
Reactions: caffeinemaxxed
Its verified by multple people on here
alright then celebrate ig, what r u doing on here htn w that height and frame is enough take the white or clear pill and move on with ur life bp wont affect u much

I want your workout routine
my exact routine wont ascend u im sure its very suboptimal, just spam lateral raises and pin roids if that doesnt work

If you have a good SWR and V taper you look way better in fitted/compression shirts or shirts that are tailored well
yeah but still wider bidelt will mog in clothes than not as wide but better ratio

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
IMG 3924

guess my bidelt @caffeinemaxxed