How good is this chatgpt workout program?

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
Certainly! Achieving an "ottermode" physique typically involves building lean muscle mass while maintaining a low body fat percentage. Keep in mind that individual results may vary, and it's crucial to combine your workout routine with a balanced diet and sufficient rest. Before starting any new exercise program, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional or fitness expert, especially if you have any pre-existing health conditions.

Here's a sample workout routine that you can follow. Remember to progressively increase the intensity of your workouts as you become more comfortable with the exercises:

### Workout Split:

**Day 1: Upper Body**
1. Bench Press: 4 sets x 8-12 reps
2. Bent Over Rows: 4 sets x 8-12 reps
3. Overhead Press: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
4. Pull-Ups or Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
5. Bicep Curls: 3 sets x 12-15 reps

**Day 2: Lower Body**
1. Squats: 4 sets x 8-12 reps
2. Deadlifts: 4 sets x 8-12 reps
3. Leg Press: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
4. Lunges: 3 sets x 12-15 reps per leg
5. Calf Raises: 3 sets x 15-20 reps

**Day 3: Rest or Active Recovery (Light Cardio or Yoga)**

**Day 4: Push Day**
1. Incline Bench Press: 4 sets x 8-12 reps
2. Dumbbell Flyes: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
3. Tricep Dips or Skull Crushers: 3 sets x 12-15 reps
4. Lateral Raises: 3 sets x 12-15 reps

**Day 5: Pull Day**
1. Deadlifts (or variations): 4 sets x 8-12 reps
2. Face Pulls: 3 sets x 12-15 reps
3. Hammer Curls: 3 sets x 12-15 reps
4. Cable Rows: 3 sets x 10-15 reps

**Day 6: Leg Day**
1. Front Squats: 4 sets x 8-12 reps
2. Romanian Deadlifts: 3 sets x 10-15 reps
3. Leg Extensions: 3 sets x 12-15 reps
4. Seated or Standing Calf Raises: 3 sets x 15-20 reps

**Day 7: Rest or Active Recovery (Light Cardio or Yoga)**

### Tips:

1. **Progressive Overload:** Gradually increase the weight you lift to challenge your muscles and promote growth.

2. **Cardio:** Include 2-3 days of cardiovascular exercise (e.g., 20-30 minutes of HIIT or steady-state cardio) to help with fat loss.

3. **Nutrition:** Consume a balanced diet with a slight calorie surplus for muscle growth. Ensure an adequate protein intake, and consider consulting a nutritionist for personalized advice.

4. **Rest and Recovery:** Allow your muscles to recover by getting 7-9 hours of quality sleep each night and incorporating rest days into your routine.

5. **Consistency is Key:** Stick to your workout routine and be patient. Building a lean, muscular physique takes time and consistent effort.

Remember, individual results may vary, and it's essential to listen to your body. If possible, consider working with a fitness professional to tailor the program to your specific needs and goals.

dnrd, jfl just to steroids and move some weight around

Certainly! Achieving an "ottermode" physique typically involves building lean muscle mass while maintaining a low body fat percentage. Keep in mind that individual results may vary, and it's crucial to combine your workout routine with a balanced diet and sufficient rest. Before starting any new exercise program, it's advisable to consult with a healthcare professional or fitness expert, especially if you have any pre-existing health conditions.

Here's a sample workout routine that you can follow. Remember to progressively increase the intensity of your workouts as you become more comfortable with the exercises:

### Workout Split:

### Tips:

1. **Progressive Overload:** Gradually increase the weight you lift to challenge your muscles and promote growth.

2. **Cardio:** Include 2-3 days of cardiovascular exercise (e.g., 20-30 minutes of HIIT or steady-state cardio) to help with fat loss.

3. **Nutrition:** Consume a balanced diet with a slight calorie surplus for muscle growth. Ensure an adequate protein intake, and consider consulting a nutritionist for personalized advice.

4. **Rest and Recovery:** Allow your muscles to recover by getting 7-9 hours of quality sleep each night and incorporating rest days into your routine.

5. **Consistency is Key:** Stick to your workout routine and be patient. Building a lean, muscular physique takes time and consistent effort.

Remember, individual results may vary, and it's essential to listen to your body. If possible, consider working with a fitness professional to tailor the program to your specific needs and goals.
pretty fuckin trash just look up literally any bodybuilder and build your workout from theirs with less volume if you arent roiding

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
yep like way too much volume

volume here is fine I do more and have been seeing better results than before with lower
i guess im the opposite, i only do 2x4 with lower rep ranges but i only have one rest day a week. Before i wasn't able to progress cause of recovery

So is it good for ottermode physique along with a carnivore diet?

So is it good for ottermode physique along with a carnivore diet?
No it is not. Way too much volume and it is not groups excerises together that should not be done. This is not how you train for hypertrophy. This my routine and I have seen results:

I have copy pasted below from my notes app which uses markdown formatting so you may see some formatting issues.

Notes:
- Always 3 min rest between sets
- If you need to warm up before your 2 sets till failure, then do a warm up set
- Drink lots of water throughout, it increases how long you can workout for. I go through 2-3L of water with electrolytes added to it. Going for a piss/refilling your water bottle also acts as small 2 min breaks between exercises.
- Use lifting straps for back ecersies
- Working set weight = A weight in which you achieve failure at 6-12 reps.
- Some exercises may look like they dont belong in a certain day, they do, its strucuted so aim to hit a muscle group 2x a week which has been shown to be best for hypertrophy
- Muscles such as the forearms and abs can be hit every other day.
- You do not need to take a preworkout all the time. Just eat a meal containing carbs about 30min before, if you get hungry feel free to eat small chocolates during your workout (as long as you dont care about weight loss)

Day 1 (Chest):
Switch machine presses to dumbbells if you want to train for strength instead of hypertrophy. Dosent include bench press cuz thats trash for hypertrophy but if you miss it (like i do) then swap it out for machine press every so often. If you are going to do bench press warm up rotator cuffs first.
1. Incline smith machine press. 1 warm up set @ 3RIR, 1 set till failure
2. Incline machine press. 2 sets till failure
3. Flat/Standard Machine press. 2 sets till failure. 1 warm up set IF REQUIRED.
4. Machine abdominal crunches. 2 sets till failure
5. High to low cable fly. 2 sets @ 2 RIR. 1 set till failure
6. Pec deck fly: 2 sets till failure
7. Calisthenics based cooldown: Do a superset of dips, pull ups and leg raises. Go till failure
Day 2 (Rest):
- Rest day, do light swimming if your gym has a pool and you feel like you can.
Day 3 (Back):
1. Any rowing/pulling motion where elbows are **tucked in and hands have a neutral grip and elbows also close to body.** I use cable rows with a bar that allows me to do this. 1 warm up set till failure at 80% of your working set weight. Then 2 sets till failure at working set weight
2. Pull ups, weighted or non weighted. If you cannot do pull ups **use the assisted pull up machine.** 2 sets till failure. To stabalise yourself, **keep your legs straight and in front of you.**
3. Any rowing/pulling motion where elbows are flared out. This can be done on the same cable machine with a different grip or you can do face pulls/barbell rows. 2 sets till failure.
4. Machine abdominal crunches: 2 sets till failure
5. Deadlifts: 6 reps @ 80% 1RM. 2 sets.
6. Standard form Press ups: 3 sets till failure.
7. Lat pulldown 1 set till failure, if you did not do pull ups, go for 2 sets till failure.
8. Sam sulek forearm thing, 2 sets till failure.
9. Back extension: 2 sets till failure, if your gym does not have this you can skip this.
Day 4 (Legs):
(once you get enough muscle switch to strength training for legs instead of hypertrophy remember V taper mogs X taper)
1. Leg extensions: 2 sets till failure
2. Lying leg curl: 2 sets till failure
3. Leg press: 2 sets till failure
4. Standing calf raises: 2 sets till failure
5. Machine abdominal crunches 2 sets till failure
6. Hip abduction: 2 sets till failure
7. Press ups: 2 sets till failure, flare elbows at an angle to bias chest

Day 5 (Arms - favourite day):
This day aims to take each muscle head in the arm until failure, it may appear to have a high volume but by doing exercises that isolate the muscle like this it is ok. If your biceps feel too tired to to the incline cable curls after preacher curls, switch preacher curls for dumbell concentration curls as they offer better isolation. (cable concentration curls even better, but you may have to figure out how to set that up at your gym)
1. EITHER: Close grip bench press: 2 sets at 50% 1RM. Do not take till failure, go till about 4 RIR. Biases median head of triceps and is just meant to a be warm up.
OR: Tricep dips. 2 sets @ 1 RIR
2. Ez Bar preacher curl with wrists facing inwards. 2 sets till failure. Targets the short head of the biceps
3. Tricep pushdowns or tricep rope pulldown: 2 sets till failure.
4. Cable hammer curls: 2 sets till failure. Targets brachialis
5. Forearm cable thing, with palms facing up and the wrist is flexed towards you. You could do this with dumbells and supporting the forearm on a bench as well. I dont tknow the name of the exercise but it works really well. 2 sets till failure. + drop set if you want a pump
6. Pull ups 2 sets till failure
7. Incline bicep cable curls. Do this with a straight bar to do both arms at once, or a different grip to do one arm at a time. Wrist turned slightly away from body, palms facing up. 2 sets till failure with partials. It is going to feel like your bicep is being torn apart but that is normal. Targets long head of biceps.
8. Overhead tricep cable extensions: 2 sets till failure
9. Sam sunlek forearm cable thing: again dont know name of it but search it up. 2 sets till failure
10. (optional) Reverse barbell curl: 1 set till failure

Day 6 (Shoulders):
1. Press ups with elbows flared at angle to focus chest 2 sets till failure
2. Machine/Cable/Dumbell lat raises: 2 sets till failure + partials
3. Converging Shoulder press: 2 sets till failure
4. Cable internal rotation 2 sets till failure
5. Reverse pec dec fly 2 sets till failure
6. Machine abdominal crunch 2 sets till failure

Day 7
- Rest day

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
If you want that v taper bug delts physique I'm using this one:Stage 3:
Monday:
Weighted dips 4x4-8 + Power shrugs 4x6-10
Cable lateral raises 4x6-12 + Weighted sit-ups 4x8-12
Weighted chin-ups 4x6-10 + Split-squats 4x8-12

Wednesday:
DB OHP 4x6-10 + Hammer curls 4x6-12
Cable katana extensions 4x10-15 + Neck curls 4x15-20
Krock rows 4x8-12 + Machine reverse flies 4x12-15

Friday:
Close grip bench 3x6-10 + EZ bar preacher curls 3x6-12
Pullovers 3x8-12 + Weighted Russian twists 3x10-15
Upright rows 3x10-15 + Leg press 3x8-12

Saturday:
Machine shoulder press 3x8-12 + Neck extensions 3x15-20
Incline DB rows 3x6-10 + Triceps pushdowns 3x8-12
Farmers walks 3x30m + Y raises 3x8-12

No it is not. Way too much volume and it is not groups excerises together that should not be done. This is not how you train for hypertrophy. This my routine and I have seen results:

I have copy pasted below from my notes app which uses markdown formatting so you may see some formatting issues.

Notes:
- Always 3 min rest between sets
- If you need to warm up before your 2 sets till failure, then do a warm up set
- Drink lots of water throughout, it increases how long you can workout for. I go through 2-3L of water with electrolytes added to it. Going for a piss/refilling your water bottle also acts as small 2 min breaks between exercises.
- Use lifting straps for back ecersies
- Working set weight = A weight in which you achieve failure at 6-12 reps.
- Some exercises may look like they dont belong in a certain day, they do, its strucuted so aim to hit a muscle group 2x a week which has been shown to be best for hypertrophy
- Muscles such as the forearms and abs can be hit every other day.
- You do not need to take a preworkout all the time. Just eat a meal containing carbs about 30min before, if you get hungry feel free to eat small chocolates during your workout (as long as you dont care about weight loss)

Day 1 (Chest):
Switch machine presses to dumbbells if you want to train for strength instead of hypertrophy. Dosent include bench press cuz thats trash for hypertrophy but if you miss it (like i do) then swap it out for machine press every so often. If you are going to do bench press warm up rotator cuffs first.
1. Incline smith machine press. 1 warm up set @ 3RIR, 1 set till failure
2. Incline machine press. 2 sets till failure
3. Flat/Standard Machine press. 2 sets till failure. 1 warm up set IF REQUIRED.
4. Machine abdominal crunches. 2 sets till failure
5. High to low cable fly. 2 sets @ 2 RIR. 1 set till failure
6. Pec deck fly: 2 sets till failure
7. Calisthenics based cooldown: Do a superset of dips, pull ups and leg raises. Go till failure
Day 2 (Rest):
- Rest day, do light swimming if your gym has a pool and you feel like you can.
Day 3 (Back):
1. Any rowing/pulling motion where elbows are **tucked in and hands have a neutral grip and elbows also close to body.** I use cable rows with a bar that allows me to do this. 1 warm up set till failure at 80% of your working set weight. Then 2 sets till failure at working set weight
2. Pull ups, weighted or non weighted. If you cannot do pull ups **use the assisted pull up machine.** 2 sets till failure. To stabalise yourself, **keep your legs straight and in front of you.**
3. Any rowing/pulling motion where elbows are flared out. This can be done on the same cable machine with a different grip or you can do face pulls/barbell rows. 2 sets till failure.
4. Machine abdominal crunches: 2 sets till failure
5. Deadlifts: 6 reps @ 80% 1RM. 2 sets.
6. Standard form Press ups: 3 sets till failure.
7. Lat pulldown 1 set till failure, if you did not do pull ups, go for 2 sets till failure.
8. Sam sulek forearm thing, 2 sets till failure.
9. Back extension: 2 sets till failure, if your gym does not have this you can skip this.
Day 4 (Legs):
(once you get enough muscle switch to strength training for legs instead of hypertrophy remember V taper mogs X taper)
1. Leg extensions: 2 sets till failure
2. Lying leg curl: 2 sets till failure
3. Leg press: 2 sets till failure
4. Standing calf raises: 2 sets till failure
5. Machine abdominal crunches 2 sets till failure
6. Hip abduction: 2 sets till failure
7. Press ups: 2 sets till failure, flare elbows at an angle to bias chest

Day 5 (Arms - favourite day):
This day aims to take each muscle head in the arm until failure, it may appear to have a high volume but by doing exercises that isolate the muscle like this it is ok. If your biceps feel too tired to to the incline cable curls after preacher curls, switch preacher curls for dumbell concentration curls as they offer better isolation. (cable concentration curls even better, but you may have to figure out how to set that up at your gym)
1. EITHER: Close grip bench press: 2 sets at 50% 1RM. Do not take till failure, go till about 4 RIR. Biases median head of triceps and is just meant to a be warm up.
OR: Tricep dips. 2 sets @ 1 RIR
2. Ez Bar preacher curl with wrists facing inwards. 2 sets till failure. Targets the short head of the biceps
3. Tricep pushdowns or tricep rope pulldown: 2 sets till failure.
4. Cable hammer curls: 2 sets till failure. Targets brachialis
5. Forearm cable thing, with palms facing up and the wrist is flexed towards you. You could do this with dumbells and supporting the forearm on a bench as well. I dont tknow the name of the exercise but it works really well. 2 sets till failure. + drop set if you want a pump
6. Pull ups 2 sets till failure
7. Incline bicep cable curls. Do this with a straight bar to do both arms at once, or a different grip to do one arm at a time. Wrist turned slightly away from body, palms facing up. 2 sets till failure with partials. It is going to feel like your bicep is being torn apart but that is normal. Targets long head of biceps.
8. Overhead tricep cable extensions: 2 sets till failure
9. Sam sunlek forearm cable thing: again dont know name of it but search it up. 2 sets till failure
10. (optional) Reverse barbell curl: 1 set till failure

Day 6 (Shoulders):
1. Press ups with elbows flared at angle to focus chest 2 sets till failure
2. Machine/Cable/Dumbell lat raises: 2 sets till failure + partials
3. Converging Shoulder press: 2 sets till failure
4. Cable internal rotation 2 sets till failure
5. Reverse pec dec fly 2 sets till failure
6. Machine abdominal crunch 2 sets till failure

Day 7
- Rest day
How long you been doing this and do you have before and after pics?

How long you been doing this and do you have before and after pics?
I have been doing this for about a month (went to gym for a year before but mostly just fucked around, tried PPL & PPL x arnold but hated it as well). I take progress pictures every 3 months so I have not taken one for this yet, however I have noticed a massive imporvement in my arms especially and have gotten compliments on that recently from different people.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
too much volume for anyine bjt a beginner or roidcel

### Workout Split:

### Tips:

shitty workout, just do a push pull leg with 2 rest day a week

### Workout Split:

### Tips:

4/10

js train every muscle 2 times a week for 12 total sets 4 times a week

if its chat gpt it must be great.