how good is your base?

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
we all know everyone's potential isn't same and you need some base traits to ascend with surgeries.

so how good you guys honestly think your base is?

Below average

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and nastynas
With box surgery, it's decent

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
the "base" is like 70% phenotype, if you have a white pheno (that doesnt include full on ginger with freckles pheno) you are good, the best one for males is probably north atlandid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, nastynas, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
the best

• +1
I honestly think my base is good. I don’t want any invasive surgeries either so it doesn’t really matter tbh.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and Deleted member 3043
Terrible tbh, long midface which cant be fixed, wide face but it's just wide temporal and bizygo, it actually makes my eyes look close set.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Terrible

• So Sad
Terrible tbh, long midface which cant be fixed, wide face but it's just wide temporal and bizygo, it actually makes my eyes look close set.
your problem is your recessed maxilla

your problem is your recessed maxilla
Yeah I actually went to doctor to fix this shit and he be like, cut your jaw off or I'm not gonna perform procedure lol.
I think if I get better maxilla it will look far better.

• +1
probably the best base on the site, but i wouldnt consider myself the best looking at the moment. maybe top 5

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Framletgod, nastynas and 2 others
the "base" is like 70% phenotype, if you have a white pheno (that doesnt include full on ginger with freckles pheno) you are good, the best one for males is probably north atlandid
tbh
but eye wise, bone wise, skin quality, eye brow, hair quality i'm on a good tier at least.
mouth is not that Bad either.
need nose job and fat graftling for eyes.
but will never ever be as attractive as a gl NA that i could even mog psl wise. but i'm fine i don't want to slay but having halo effect and probably only ltr / marriage in the long run with Virgin so...
or may be it's my way to Cope.
it is what it is
probably the best base on the site, but i wouldnt consider myself the best looking at the moment. maybe top 5
no NA no Care.
deathnic case
Yeah I actually went to doctor to fix this shit and he be like, cut your jaw off or I'm not gonna perform procedure lol.
I think if I get better maxilla it will look far better.
i feel you my fg is not the best too...
i hâte it

• +1
Do you slay like insane? Do you do tinder and hookups and shit?

My Chad morph is less bonier miro

40k usd worth of surgery though

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and nastynas
good base

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and nastynas
Do you slay like insane? Do you do tinder and hookups and shit?
i wouldnt say "i slay insane" because i dont go out much for now but i do hookups from tinder and badoo

im not looksmaxxed yet. skin, bodyfat, my wardrobe and social skills all need work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
i wouldnt say "i slay insane" because i dont go out much for now but i do hookups from tinder and badoo

im not looksmaxxed yet. skin, bodyfat, my wardrobe and social skills all need work
pics?

• +1

is it that fantastic to slay as incel used to believe it is ?

just to blackpill him
he will post soon he said as far as i recall

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2969

How much is your slay count?

Situation

• +1
not soon. when im completely lean and skin is fixed

i used to be 137kg and head look like balloon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 3043
is it that fantastic to slay as incel used to believe it is ?

just to blackpill him
losing virginity is overrated. slaying is overrated

looksmaxxing for overall life validation, including from women, is not overrated. but cant be too self conscious or narc all tze time cuz life passes by you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nastynas, RAITEIII, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 3 others
A good base means tall and white basically
And ofc I'm the complete opposite of them, coincidentally I'm basically looksmaxxed to the maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
And ofc I'm the complete opposite of them, coincidentally I'm basically looksmaxxed to the maxx
nope, some things are easier to fix than others.
hairline fixing > midface length
getting lip fillers > jaw surgery

losing virginity is overrated. slaying is overrated

looksmaxxing for overall life validation, including from women, is not overrated. but cant be too self conscious or narc all tze time cuz life passes by you
this.
i'm ngl i don't want to Lost my viriginity on smth else than a wife who will die with me.
i'm utopist it is what it is or stay alone.

and validation is really cool i agree

• +1
nope, some things are easier to fix than others.
hairline fixing > midface length
getting lip fillers > jaw surgery
Tbh you're right, I was just talking about softmaxxing in general

• +1
no . tall yes, white non necessary unless you want to slay white foids

this.
i'm ngl i don't want to Lost my viriginity on smth else than a wife who will die with me.

the actual sex part is the least of it tbh

its all about walking around mogging everyone, girls checking you out, smiling at you, bfs of women getting angry etc. the dopamine hits are insane

everyone treats me nice now automatically, my own family treated me like shit when i was 137kg. now that im lean and gymcelled theyre nice to me.

i used to be repulsive so its a big change

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UsernameRequired, nastynas and Deleted member 3043

its all about walking around mogging everyone, girls checking you out, smiling at you, bfs of women getting angry etc. the dopamine hits are insane

everyone treats me nice now automatically, my own family treated me like shit when i was 137kg. now that im lean and gymcelled theyre nice to me.

IT S EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO FEEL...
don't know if all the soft lookmax can help to have 1/2 of what you have now due to my pheno...
i would love this halo effect even a little bit. as far as i recall when i was young and lean, i had it somehow, i was in a deathnic area of the capital but still, lots of girls wanted me to be their gf + teachers and adults were very kind to me.

i need to lose Weight so hard .

i have the same mindset as you ngl.
when i saw the chad a few days ago and all girls staring at him.... fuel to ascend the most possible
at least i NEED to feel what a chad feel among my ethnicity.

Oh man iois is the only thing worth living for

It's what I imagine a (small) hit of meth is like

this.
i'm ngl i don't want to Lost my viriginity on smth else than a wife who will die with me

Ha, that's delusional to say the least

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
Ha, that's delusional to say the least
utopist ... it is what it is.
i.was born with high degree of fucking sensitivity and can't get rid of it

Im
we all know everyone's potential isn't same and you need some base traits to ascend with surgeries.

so how good you guys honestly think your base is?
I’m extremely lucky

I actually have a really good base I can gain lot out of

IT S EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO FEEL...
don't know if all the soft lookmax can help to have 1/2 of what you have now due to my pheno...
i would love this halo effect even a little bit. as far as i recall when i was young and lean, i had it somehow, i was in a deathnic area of the capital but still, lots of girls wanted me to be their gf + teachers and adults were very kind to me.

i need to lose Weight so hard .

i have the same mindset as you ngl.
when i saw the chad a few days ago and all girls staring at him.... fuel to ascend the most possible
at least i NEED to feel what a chad feel among my ethnicity.
yeah go for it

but yeah anyways ill stop talking about it, as its pointless to do so w/o pictures. ive had a rate me on the forum on old acc with like 8 pics (its not on forum anymore, but ive gotten my response and idea whst they though of my face so thats why i dont post it now + incel stuff getting bad rep) and ive shared pics with few people but my face has changed since. i dont even look like how i looked in that rate me thread anymore or the pics i sent to some people its even pointless sharing more atm cuz im still in the process

• Love it
yeah go for it

but yeah anyways ill stop talking about it, as its pointless to do so w/o pictures. ive had a rate me on the forum on old acc with like 8 pics (its not on forum anymore, but ive gotten my response and idea whst they though of my face so thats why i dont post it now + incel stuff getting bad rep) and ive shared pics with few people but my face has changed since. i dont even look like how i looked in that rate me thread anymore or the pics i sent to some people its even pointless sharing more atm cuz im still in the process
ascend the most then bro.
the more i'm thinking about it and the more is see that invasive surgeries if not needed - subhuman tier - is the worst thing to do
Idk if I'm lucky or unlucky
Time will say. but at least you probably don't look deathnik

you mog everyone?
When lmfao, where?

• JFL
Very good actually

Good foward growth+massive chin

I just lack fat pads around my eyes

utopist ... it is what it is.
i.was born with high degree of fucking sensitivity and can't get rid of it
you weren’t born w it. you were raised into it

• +1
you mog everyone?
When lmfao, where?
pretty much everywhere i go

the only ones that mog me are with legir chad faces

chadlite face + like 6' height doesnt cut it

pretty much everywhere i go

the only ones that mog me are with legir chad faces

chadlite face + like 6' height doesnt cut it
at 6’7 and a 5.5ish face you can mog like 95% of people worldwide

• So Sad
Probably average
I am Indian, but I have good proportions and pfl. And I'm 5'10 so height really doesn't do shit for me. Maybe I can run exotic game in the future.

Probably average
I am Indian, but I have good proportions and pfl. And I'm 5'10 so height really doesn't do shit for me.
yeah it does try being a manlet for one day.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
yeah it does try being a manlet for one day.
I was a manlet all through the first semester of 10th grade (about 5'5-5'6), It sucked getting heightmogged by girls jfl

Pretty good aside from high gonial tbh but I'm not even gonna bother changing it because chin wing is too much of a pain for me, middle and upper thirds are pretty decent and I just need to fix my chin