How good looking of a girl could I get? If we assume I'm NT.

Yeah I could see him with her, but she doesn't look Danish, the guy is not picturing this when we say white girl
true tbh
idk ask a doctor for a test
Mental help in Denmark is extremely shit. I have a better chance of finally getting hit by a truck tomorrow than getting mental help.
You could fuck tons of manladies in thailand indeed
They'd treat you like a god
I don't know how to feel about this.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Ya need me to prove it? Thailand's filled with them.
ngl I'm not interested in trannies tbh
Would perhaps be fun to fuck one in the ass one day but they have a dick

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and ChoSeungHui
  • Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
ngl I'm not interested in trannies tbh
Would perhaps be fun to fuck one in the ass one day but they have a dick
I'm suggesting you find a real gook female, not a trap.

you mog me tbh

its possible that you can get a good looking girl

its possible that you can get a good looking girl
Can you post pictures? My standards are incredibly low for various reasons and I don't know where I stand.
Can you give pics of a girl I could definitely get if I was nt?

you can get a hot asian girl easily

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Danish_Retard
Looks normie but aspie for some reason, maybe your hair

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I wanna become fully NT and socialcirclemaxx because right now I barely have any friends and the ones I have don't talk to me. I want a gf to give me status so I can easier socialcirclemaxx. I read that it helps. But if I get an ugly girl it will probably decrease my status.

This is me in motion, bloatmaxxed and still fat. I have a shit body too.
Tell me what kind of girl I can get.
View attachment 424594
You high test mogg me but no aesthetic appeal I guess

Don't agree on eyes tbh but I need to get rhino and a liplift to correct subhuman upper lip and philtrum.

But how attractive should I go for in a girl?

What if we talked right now. While I'm still cutting and learning how to debloat?
I would go for an average looking in shape woman. You could get an even better looking non white woman. Being in Denmark it will be harder than just about anywhere else in the west because of all the tall white guys there, so I would try for an average looking young woman and see what happens. You will never know your real smv unless you go out there and try to get women. Now, if you were ugly, that would be a terrible idea because some lady could call the cops on you and accuse you of raping her 47 times. But you look fine so dont worry about that, just ask some women. You aren't going to find out anything by sitting on this forum

• +1
I would go for an average looking in shape woman. You could get an even better looking non white woman. Being in Denmark it will be harder than just about anywhere else in the west because of all the tall white guys there, so I would try for an average looking young woman and see what happens. You will never know your real smv unless you go out there and try to get women. Now, if you were ugly, that would be a terrible idea because some lady could call the cops on you and accuse you of raping her 47 times. But you look fine so dont worry about that, just ask some women. You aren't going to find out anything by sitting on this forum
True but I'm scared of rejection and I don't even know where to start.
Perhaps I should wait until I have gymmaxxed and skinmaxxed.

True but I'm scared of rejection and I don't even know where to start.
Perhaps I should wait until I have gymmaxxed and skinmaxxed.
If you do that you will be more successful but it still cant hurt to just try already. It would be good practice anyways since you say you have trouble acting NT. Go out and try, and if you dont have much luck, wait until you are gymmaxxed and skinmaxxed and try again. I used to have so much trouble acting NT but the only way I can act NT now is because I talked to a whole bunch of normies. Just like anything else you can read a bunch about it, but you will never really know what you are doing until you actually do it.

• +1
I'm growing it to get a fringe or curtains. Looks pretty shit rn tho ngl tbh

There are barely any asians in Denmark.

idc
what kind of girl can I get?
you can do something like this, your hair texture looks perfect tbh

• +1
OP, post some danish women you think are in your league, just curious, it's unrelated to the topic
also post some who are above average but not stacies in your view

• +1
Reactions: bhad
Boxing is high T muay Thai is people that think they have amger management and can't fight boxing is the way to go @Danish_Retard

Muay Thai vs Boxing, Muay Thai wins nearly every time. If you pull out a leg kick in a streetfight they won't be able to walk bro.

Fuck you mean bluepill, you've mentallcelled yourself too far into the game bro.

you could grow into a Chad after puberty and with lower body fat

Another thing.. Try Tinder in Italy.. you would get above average matches from Italian/Med foids because they dig the Nordic fair look.
Being 'different' from the local demographic always wins.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and WannaBeA6
U could get a 7/10 girl, look high class in motion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
pubertymax retard

Fuck you mean bluepill, you've mentallcelled yourself too far into the game bro.
You're probably right. It's not like becoming confident will hinder me in any way. Sorry for saying that you're bluepilled but I really doubt I could fit in if I just act as myself.
If you do that you will be more successful but it still cant hurt to just try already. It would be good practice anyways since you say you have trouble acting NT. Go out and try, and if you dont have much luck, wait until you are gymmaxxed and skinmaxxed and try again. I used to have so much trouble acting NT but the only way I can act NT now is because I talked to a whole bunch of normies. Just like anything else you can read a bunch about it, but you will never really know what you are doing until you actually do it.
Completely true. I'll read about it
you could grow into a Chad after puberty and with lower body fat

Another thing.. Try Tinder in Italy.. you would get above average matches from Italian/Med foids because they dig the Nordic fair look.
Being 'different' from the local demographic always wins.
I am done with puberty. :feelsbadman:
U could get a 7/10 girl, look high class in motion
Where in the world and what does a 7/10 girl look like?
pubertymax retard
I am done with puberty. :feelsbadman:

your midface and nose is too short relative to your face width

Cool but what kind of girl can I get?
low quality one with current weight. Start losing your weight, eat less, jog more. This is something that you can IMMEDIATELY change (at least by a month)

low quality one with current weight. Start losing your weight, eat less, jog more. This is something that you can IMMEDIATELY change (at least by a month)
What does a low quality girl look like?

Are you a natural mewer?

You look decent tbh

Bro you don't need to act NT, just act yourself but your true self. When people say "Act yourself" they mean act in a way that is socially acceptable but fuck that shit bro we ain't tryna be low inhib. Act how tf you want and say any autistic shit you say with confidence my guy. Shoot for any girl you think is attractive but you can start with ugly girls if you want to gain some confidence rn.
Imagine being this cucked
I wanna become fully NT and socialcirclemaxx because right now I barely have any friends and the ones I have don't talk to me. I want a gf to give me status so I can easier socialcirclemaxx. I read that it helps. But if I get an ugly girl it will probably decrease my status.

View attachment 424594
Toughguymaxx bro. And start mewing nibbard, you still have hope

Last edited:
  • +1
Imagine being this cucked

Toughguymaxx bro. And start mewing nibbard, you still have hope
Mewing don't work after you're over 12. No point in starting now tbh

Makeup maxxed stacy

Wilma

Last edited:
tbh there is barely any evidence that it works even before 12. I really doubt that it works after.
Just do it for the sake of maintaining your current level of attractiveness (which logarithmically keeps on decreasing) atleast, if not for cheekbone gains.

• +1

View attachment 424594
Decent looking
What does a 7/10 girl look like?
7/10 girl - Adriana Lima, Madison Beer, Megan Fox etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Guess I'm fucked.
Learning how to act NT is fucking hard but it's probably the most important thing that I can ever learn.
Tbh being NT is just being yourself. You seem Pretty normal when you post here. No reason Why you couldn’t be irl.

7/10 girl - Adriana Lima, Madison Beer, Megan Fox etc
If that is the case I'm not even close to 7/10 women.
Tbh being NT is just being yourself. You seem Pretty normal when you post here. No reason Why you couldn’t be irl.
That is just because the rest of the forum is so fucking autistic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Zercic
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 1751 and Danish_Retard