How good will this guy do at mid 30's?

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Screenshot 20230722 125055 comgoogleandroidyoutube

Chad, with very female traits and low dimorphic traits, will he be a Gigaslayer or the smv will go down?

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
He'll die from AIDS before that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, ronald_98, nulll and 3 others
as long as you retain normie tier facially and still have your hair in your thirties you're basically a chad in terms of appeal because your competition is recessed from poor lifestyle choices.

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, HitAndRun, Tobias Fünke and 1 other person
as long as you retain normie tier facially and still have your hair in your thirties you're basically a chad in terms of appeal because your competition is recessed from poor lifestyle choices.
Genetics, white ppl are the most norwooded on earth

Genetics, white ppl are the most norwooded on earth

Native Americans have the best hair genetics they are indeed a mogger race but they went extinct unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and autistic_tendencies
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and ConfusedBolivian
Native Americans have the best hair genetics they are indeed a mogger race but they went extinct unfortunately
True, i live in Bolivia and the only norwooded guys are white or mestizo, all indios have great hairs at 40-50 0 norwood

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and autistic_tendencies
True, i live in Bolivia and the only norwooded guys are white or mestizo, all indios have great hairs at 40-50 0 norwood
Homeless natives all have their hair

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
“Chad”, he looks incredibly bad. You’re like girls falling for hair halo.

“Chad”, he looks incredibly bad. You’re like girls falling for hair halo.
Bro im not gay so i dont rate guys, he has like 1 million followers and all foids so he is certified chad you dumbass.
Foids are the judges not men

Bro im not gay so i dont rate guys, he has like 1 million followers and all foids so he is certified chad you dumbass.
Foids are the judges not men
Just use common sense he looks like shit. TikTok halo and preselection means nothing. Invisible irl.

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian