How Growth Plates Work And Why You Can Grow After Puberty

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
IMG 5379

1. You have cartilage cells at the end of you r bones called chondrocytes

2. Growth Hormone Stimulates those chondrocytes

3. those cartillage cells harden over a span of a couple weeks and turn into bone

4. The new bone is added to your leg

So therefore, to create new bone growth post puberty you need
1. More growth hormone which stimulate chondrocytes
2. More chondrocytes at the end of your bones

Well i have already made threads on how to increase growth hormone but lets talk about increasng chondroytes

1. Take hylauronic acid
IMG 5383

2. Mechanically loading the leg bones

IMG 5381

ive already talked about how to mechanically load in my previous threads

3. Glucosamine chondroitin (WHICH IVE ALSO TALKED ABOUT JFL)
IMG 5384

4. Collagen (just learned about)
IMG 5385

I did this as simple as possible to make it retard proof

If there is something im missing let me know

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Interested, Dr. Bludy and 4 others
And btw i even tried this and have gained about 4 inches of height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 0hMan, eyebagcel, Deleted member 28904 and 3 others
And btw i even tried this and have gained about 4 inches of height
proof? you have to have to be pretty evidence based on org you cant just claim this, also if youre under 19 or so people wont believe you

• +1
Reactions: metagross
proof? you have to have to be pretty evidence based on org you cant just claim this, also if youre under 19 or so people wont believe you
Look at my previous threads.

It is very likely that my growth had stopped for the following reasons
- most peoples plates close by 16
- my body had high test levels and test has been shown to speed up growth plate closure
-i hadnt grown previously before doing the method for about a year. A couple months after doing it i started noticing growth

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
How old are you?

Sorry utter cope

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59, OnlyHeightMatters and eyebagcel
Dont trust this man

Attachments

• F9096C99-CF59-4087-80A9-7E3226731D32.jpeg
    F9096C99-CF59-4087-80A9-7E3226731D32.jpeg
    351.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: UnaMogger, AsGoodAsItGets, crimclown63 and 1 other person
didn’t read. The only way you’re growing after puberty is posture fix, deformity fix (like scoliosis) or leg lengthening

How old are you?
I believe he's around 16 and started around 15, said so in other threads

And btw he didn't gain 4 inches using this method, he used mk 677 and frauds with lifts

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
And btw he didn't gain 4 inches using this method, he used mk 677 and frauds with lifts
I never even used mk677? Where are u getting this info. Also when i fraud i become 6’6. My unfrauded height is 6’3. I used to be 5’11 before doing the methods. Stop saying random retarded shit

didn’t read. The only way you’re growing after puberty is posture fix, deformity fix (like scoliosis) or leg lengthening
There have been people who grew after puberty and they had neither. If you dont want to believe then go ahead i dont care. Ill be ascending with these methods

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
If yall dont want to believe it go ahead i really do not give a fuck since that just means less competition. However, stop saying retarded shit that doesnt even contribute

damn bro why did I get LL? Should've just done this:
Man on the rack

(just joking btw, you can probably get a bit of height through stretching)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
damn bro why did I get LL? Should've just done this: View attachment 2244830
yea LL is easier and more of a guaruntee however its high risk, but this method is low risk high reward (if it works for you). Also if you are being sarcastic then dont really care

• +1
Reactions: Interested
How did you "prove" it? Lmao
look at the screenshots. I explained how growth plates work and why it should be possible to grow after puberty. You did not debunk any claims or disprove anything.

and again i have tried these methods before and worked. What more am i supposed to tell u? Am i supposed to make a bunch of people do it then collect some harvard study or some shit

Am i supposed to make a bunch of people do it then collect some harvard study or some shit
yes

collect a bunch of adults and make them grow 4 inches with your bullshit, the nobel prize awaits you

yes

collect a bunch of adults and make them grow 4 inches with your bullshit, the nobel prize awaits you
Yeah most normies wouldnt try this especialy for a couple months. Your a “blackpiller” and you wont even try it so how do i convince normies?

I never even used mk677? Where are u getting this info. Also when i fraud i become 6’6. My unfrauded height is 6’3. I used to be 5’11 before doing the methods. Stop saying random retarded shit
Oh my mistake, it still doesn't change the fact that you were around 15 when you started and even though whatever you did definitely helped, you were still growing regardless, which isn't the case for many here

Oh my mistake, it still doesn't change the fact that you were around 15 when you started and even though whatever you did definitely helped, you were still growing regardless, which isn't the case for many here
So ur saying i stopped growing for a year. I did the methods and my growth “magically” started again 2 months later, i then grew a whole inch in about a year and kept growing well into 16 and am now 17 and still noticing height increase. This is all again combined with the fact that my test levels were high since youth which causes plates to close quicker

So ur saying i stopped growing for a year. I did the methods and my growth “magically” started again 2 months later, i then grew a whole inch in about a year and kept growing well into 16 and am now 17 and still noticing height increase. This is all again combined with the fact that my test levels were high since youth which causes plates to close quicker
Ok fair point, but growth plates are open until 18 for most people, so even if you didn't actively growing, you could

But anyway, you got me interested, what exactly did you do?

Yeah most normies wouldnt try this especialy for a couple months. Your a “blackpiller” and you wont even try it so how do i convince normies?
I won't try it because it's bullshit, you won't grow 4 inches post puberty by eating glucosamine jfl, if it was that simple we'd all be 7' moggers by now

I won't try it because it's bullshit, you won't grow 4 inches post puberty by eating glucosamine jfl, if it was that simple we'd all be 7' moggers by now
1. Stop strawmanning. Its a combination of different methods
2. If its bullshit how did it work for me
3. Again you didnt disprove any claim i made in the original post

Ok fair point, but growth plates are open until 18 for most people, so even if you didn't actively growing, you could

But anyway, you got me interested, what exactly did you do?
Most peoples plates close at 16
IMG 5396

That can even be sped up by insulin levels.

Also what do you mean what i did? I did what ive been trying to tell yall for the past 3 days

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
irrelevant as long as it's more plausible than growing 4 inches post puberty
I have my own tracking markers on the wall that i use for measuring it. I need it specifically to know if im really growing or not
IMG 5321

Ive noticed significant growth

Link to thread?
Here

Literally all im telling you to do is try this and follow all the directions for a couple months and you’ll notice some growth

Here

Literally all im telling you to do is try this and follow all the directions for a couple months and you’ll notice some growth
You wrote the ways how we can increase our height, but you didn't specify which of these methods did you use yourself

There have been people who grew after puberty and they had neither. If you dont want to believe then go ahead i dont care. Ill be ascending with these methods
If they grew after puberty then you haven’t finished puberty. Dum dum

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59 and Brootal
yea LL is easier and more of a guaruntee however its high risk, but this method is low risk high reward (if it works for you). Also if you are being sarcastic then dont really care
I was just joking. I have heard throughout the years that certain methods might work, appreciate the guide

You wrote the ways how we can increase our height, but you didn't specify which of these methods did you use yourself
I did all of the methods excluding taking igf/hgh. I wouldve taken but i didnt have money

If they grew after puberty then you haven’t finished puberty. Dum dum
Look up post puberty growth. There are a couple of cases of people who grew after puberty simply due to having access hgh trigger chondrocytes. Thats literally what the whole idea of this heightmaxxing tutorial is. The only difference is that we reduce hgh and increase chondrocytes to prevent as much side effects

How come acromegaly doesn’t increase height by a lot in adults?

How come acromegaly doesn’t increase height by a lot in adults?
Because height isnt as simple as hgh. Acromegaly causes a spike in hgh which work on active chondrocytes. If they have normal chondrocyte levels then it would make sense that it doesnt do much. Also thyroid hormone plays a part as well

1. Stop strawmanning. Its a combination of different methods
2. If its bullshit how did it work for me
3. Again you didnt disprove any claim i made in the original post
1. it's not strawmanning, it's jokingly absurdizing your post because of where we are (a forum for autistic retards, not a scientific debate site)
2. you didn't prove it worked for you in any way shape or form and even if it did you're probably like 15yo and hit puberty lmao
3. it's not on me to disprove your bogus claims that go against everything we know about human growth, it's on you to prove that assertion

I have my own tracking markers on the wall that i use for measuring it. I need it specifically to know if im really growing or notView attachment 2244930
Ive noticed significant growth
the 15 and 16 is your age right? lmfao proves my point, you went through puberty and that's why you grew you absolute retard

1. it's not strawmanning, it's jokingly absurdizing your post because of where we are (a forum for autistic retards, not a scientific debate site)
2. you didn't prove it worked for you in any way shape or form and even if it did you're probably like 15yo and hit puberty lmao
3. it's not on me to disprove your bogus claims that go against everything we know about human growth, it's on you to prove that assertion
1. Shit joke
2. I had early puberty due to high insulin levels. Im currently 17 and noticing increase still from the methods
3. The things i talked about arent claims. I simply talked about how growth plates works and provided a possible method of recreating it.

I showed how it worked for me whether u want to believe it or not. If u dont then dont do it, simple as that. Theres no point in this argument

look at the screenshots. I explained how growth plates work and why it should be possible to grow after puberty. You did not debunk any claims or disprove anything.
This does not prove anything. If I say Unicorns exist, it is not proven until you can prove they dont exist. You just explained a theory, that's all.

• +1
Reactions: Brootal
This does not prove anything. If I say Unicorns exist, it is not proven until you can prove they dont exist. You just explained a theory, that's all.
Horible analogy. Saying unicorns exist is a baseless claims. Im making my claim off of the basic anatomy and how growth plates work. Again if you dont want to believe it then, fuck off. I couldnt care less whether u grow taller or not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15539
Ok u know what im tired of trying to convince u. Jusr fuck off. Dont do it
You don’t have to convince anyone. Anyone who’s convinced is low IQ. I actually appreciate your posting, as a desperate for height cel. But saying you proved it is not true. That’s simple a fact.

• +1
Reactions: Brootal