How happy are you 1-10

A healthy 2/10. 1 would be planning to rope, 0 would be doing it

Lifting is improving my case.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel

I am not happy at all, but I am not very unhappy either. I have lost most of my emotions and remain in a general state of numbness. Occasionally I feel sad, lonely, hopeless or angry.

• +1
1 feeling like shit and 1 breath away of going ER

• Woah

• +1
Overall. 7.5/10
By nature, design, genes; I'm pretty happy and jolly. Like a 9.5/10 happy, if nothing had happened.
Then, with all the shit in life, it fucking broughtme down to 7.5/10 on average.

If I wasn't jolly by nature, I would be pretty depressed. Objectively speaking, I have no reason to be happy.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Ethnicope
Overall. 7.5/10
By nature, design, genes; I'm pretty happy and jolly. Like a 9.5/10 happy, if nothing had happened.
Then, with all the shit in life, it fucking broughtme down to 7.5/10 on average.

If I wasn't jolly by nature, I would be pretty depressed. Objectively speaking, I have no reason to be happy.
I'm like the opposite of this, good shit in my life, but depressed by nature/ sad easily JFL.
I'm an absolute mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and MandibularCel
cant feel a thing

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Swinging between 1-6

• So Sad
Reactions: Ethnicope, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
i hate myself

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 616
idk, got mood swing everytime

7, maybe 8

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
On average 4/10, but it's either 2/10 or 6/10

I have high expectations for my self but a very low ability to do anything.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
with 0 being waiting to get beheaded, 0.5 diagnosed with a terminal ilness, im a 2.5

Probably a 6. I feel resentful for being born in a shithole country and wasting my life away, then I remember than at least I've got a loving family and a bed to sleep on. It sounds cliche but honestly things could be worse.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Croatian98
depends on my PSL :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
3 cuz of failing college

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Stingray
Zero for the entire 2019, now that ive done my genio, im 1

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
am happy sometimes but i’m content about 95% of my day

why are you sad bro

I might be bipolar; it differs. Sometimes a 7 and sometimes a 4. Working on my self gives me a 9

for some reason im 0/10 but im always laughing either at myself or things, im actually a happy sad person.

Hey bans please mod this fag!

Depends on if I'm present to the moment or not.
I can make myself a 10/10 happiness just sitting still. Other times, if I'm thinking too much in my head, I can be anywhere from a 1 - 5/10 happiness.

5 to 7 typically.
Good mood often but dragged down by low slay count every day.
I cope with sex lmao.

although i am a khhv ugly manlet with a 5'' micropenis, for some reason i am neither happy nor depressed. i feel neutral
i am coming to turns with the fact that self-actualization comes from becoming a master of an area of study and then creating that which has not been created before and which adds societal value.
sadly i dont seem to enjoy anything. yet i will persist with existence and try to find a passion