How hard is it at 5'3 actually?

spermcel69

spermcel69

Iron
I've heard some people here say they see a lot of LTN getting laid, that they saw that every place around the world they visited. Though, they didn't mention if they were like short as 5'3. Also if a guy's 5'3 and average height is 5'7, its not as bad as in USA.

What should one do at 5'3? Is it even worth going to clubs or cold approaching?

For me, I approached like 3 girls at work and one of them started coming to talk to me multiple days. That's already 33% success chance based off my small sample size which def skews it. But that indicates it isn't over. The girl was a 6-7.5, not sure. But pretty enough. But at that time my standards were too high, I was chasing 8s+ like Elliot and getting jealous seeing chads and tyrones with them.

I became more depressed since then, maybe that's why so I'm not sure, but whenever I go outside, if I were to go to a bar, I just became so insecure of my height and depressed, started feeling fear, after seeing I was the only guy who went alone. I think its more fear like if you woke up and suddenly found both your arms are gone, and so your life is over now, rather than social anxiety. There was SA too, but there was this existential fear feeling where I thought I should just kms and its over. Like, just seeing how very small I am compared to others walking around is a blackpill every second.

I would feel more comfortable if I could keep my mind off it and was walking with a friend, but I don't have any. I'm hoping to find a loser and befriend him as he's at my level, and convince him to work with me here on this, as far as approaching goes. Still haven't met a guy like that who's my age.

My best option so far is at work since that's where I've gotten the most positive reception.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, normie_joe, rand anon and 1 other person
5'3 Is some bitch ass height

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and nathan
life is over better of kys at 5’3 u are subhuman laughing stock everywhere and this is coming from someone who used to be the shortest in class all the time

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Funnyunenjoyer1
I've heard some people here say they see a lot of LTN getting laid, that they saw that every place around the world they visited. Though, they didn't mention if they were like short as 5'3. Also if a guy's 5'3 and average height is 5'7, its not as bad as in USA.

For me, I approached like 3 girls at work and one of them started coming to talk to me multiple days. That's already 33% success chance based off my small sample size which def skews it. But that indicates it isn't over. The girl was a 6-7.5, not sure. But pretty enough. But at that time my standards were too high, I was chasing 8s+ like Elliot and getting jealous seeing chads and tyrones with them.

I became more depressed since then, maybe that's why so I'm not sure, but whenever I go outside, if I were to go to a bar, I just became so insecure of my height and depressed, started feeling fear, after seeing I was the only guy who went alone. I think its more fear like if you woke up and suddenly found both your arms are gone, and your life is over now, rather than social anxiety. There was SA too, but there was this existential fear feeling where I thought I should just kms and its over. Like, just seeing how very small I am compared to others walking around is a blackpill every second.

I would feel more comfortable if I could keep my mind off it and was walking with a friend, but I don't have any. I'm hoping to find a loser and befriend him as he's at my level, and convince him to work with me here on this, as far as approaching goes. Still haven't met a guy like that who's my age.

My best option so far is at work since that's where I've gotten the most positive reception.
Average height in the USA is 5’9”. In most places where there are no minorities, it’s even higher. Honestly, at 5’3”, you might as well get limb-lengthening surgery if you have the money and time to recover. It’s around 10k per inch in Turkey, and they can do up to 4 inches in one surgery.

Over tier height

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and murdah
i knew some smart linux nerd who was like 4'11 in college

these ppl usually chase other endeavors

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, Costcosuperstore, Magnum Opus and 2 others
My friend is 5’4 and manages to get dates and he’s had sex with 3 different girls one of which was taller than him
U need to get rich as fuck and max out ur face and body whilst not looking retarded

• +1
Reactions: spermcel69
niechemaxxing is essential at that height, nerd groups, religious cults etc.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and spermcel69

Epic mother nature at her job again, provided him with environmentally adapted "work on desk while standing"-physiognomy saving him from shitty posture

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
My friend is 5’4 and manages to get dates and he’s had sex with 3 different girls one of which was taller than him
U need to get rich as fuck and max out ur face and body whilst not looking retarded

Over tier height
Average height in the USA is 5’9”. In most places where there are no minorities, it’s even higher. Honestly, at 5’3”, you might as well get limb-lengthening surgery if you have the money and time to recover. It’s around 10k per inch in Turkey, and they can do up to 4 inches in one surgery.
bruh even 5’7 manlet asf

What u mean 5’3 just rope
life is over better of kys at 5’3 u are subhuman laughing stock everywhere and this is coming from someone who used to be the shortest in class all the time
5'3 Is some bitch ass height
A bunch of celebs u people idolize are 5’2 - 5’3.

And @Iasacrko lied by saying muh I don’t know these guys. Like fuck off everybody on the fucking planet knows who Kevin hart, rey mysterio, prince & eazy e are like wtf every single human on these planet knows these 4 guys. All 4 are 5’2 or 5’2 and a half. U can even add simon these

And @Iasacrko lied by saying muh I don’t know these guys. Like fuck off everybody on the fucking planet knows who Kevin hart, rey mysterio, prince & eazy e are like wtf every single human on these planet knows these 4 guys. All 4 are 5’2 or 5’2 and a half. U can even add simon these
i dont idolize celebs, let alone those

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

Can u find the @anmesia thread where this manlet ass nigga wore 6 inch lifts i cant find

• +1
Reactions: spermcel69

I became more depressed since then, maybe that's why so I'm not sure, but whenever I go outside, if I were to go to a bar, I just became so insecure of my height and depressed, started feeling fear, after seeing I was the only guy who went alone. I think its more fear like if you woke up and suddenly found both your arms are gone, and so your life is over now, rather than social anxiety. There was SA too, but there was this existential fear feeling where I thought I should just kms and its over. Like, just seeing how very small I am compared to others walking around is a blackpill every second.

Im not reading all that but 5'3 is fucking over, nothing can save you. Just Femboymaxx or something if you already have faggot tendencies

• +1
Reactions: spermcel69 and Azonin
@Amnesia post it
Is it this one? I saw a mirror pic of this dude and he looked 4ft

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and spermcel69
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Is shoe lifting even worth it? It will just add elevation, it won't add size and it may look abnormal. I think I could only pull of a few inches until it becomes more obvious. But at that point, I'd only be up to like 5'7 so its not worth it at this height I think, unless you think I'm wrong.

I think I should just accept my height and find other strategies without altering it. Leg lengthening will just ruin my legs.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Is shoe lifting even worth it? It will just add elevation, it won't add size and it may look abnormal. I think I could only pull of a few inches until it becomes more obvious. But at that point, I'd only be up to like 5'7 so its not worth it at this height I think, unless you think I'm wrong.

I think I should just accept my height and find other strategies without altering it. Leg lengthening will just ruin my legs.
We’re the same height, just max out ur face, hardmaxx if u need to