How hard is it to learn and be good at a sport?

JustBeCurry

JustBeCurry

☠ roped ☠
I'm going to NTmaxx and become a popular mogger, popular kids are usually in student council or in a sport, and student council will be hard because literally no one knows me and its populated by subhuman girls that suck off a teachers dick to stay in power. My plan is to overthrow the current (student) government and institute a new order of lawlessness and Marxism. Soccer is a sport I have played and can probably learn, but I was the obese kid who was goalie/defender and couldn't play for shit.

Over if you didn't start playing that specific sport at 7 years old

• So Sad
Reactions: JustBeCurry
depends on how talented you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Fear, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
its all about athleticism

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
You need about 10,000 hours to become an expert, there's even a book about this and a guy in his 30s tried to become a pro golf player by training for 10,000 hours, he quit after 6000 hours, when he realized talent is more important than hard work.

• +1
You need about 10,000 hours to become an expert, there's even a book about this and a guy in his 30s tried to become a pro golf player by training for 10,000 hours, he quit after 6000 hours, when he realized talent is more important than hard work.
fucking hell everything is genetics or predetermined, it's probably in my genes that I'm talented at rotting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Most kids start when they are like 6 so you do the math.

fucking hell everything is genetics or predetermined, it's probably in my genes that I'm talented at rotting
Yep, I actually figured this out on my own when I was a kid, and me and my friends would play video games - there were some where I was good at, there were others where I sucked, and no amount of playing, training and studying would help me get better - I just wasn't made for that game, even if I liked it a lot and hoped I would become good at it.

listen brother. if you think you will be shit at something, you will be. If you're here instead of practising because your embarassed of being seen practising, trust me people will be jealous of you inside. Go practice soccer skills, cardio, general conditioning instead of rotting lmfao

• Love it
listen brother. if you think you will be shit at something, you will be. If you're here instead of practising because your embarassed of being seen practising, trust me people will be jealous of you inside. Go practice soccer skills, cardio, general conditioning instead of rotting lmfao
I love you bro no homo

Thanks bro no homo

I'm going to NTmaxx and become a popular mogger
170CM ON A GOOD DAY:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
LOW T FRAMELET
NW5 OUT OF THE WOMB

Giphy 1

• JFL
Reactions: Fear