How hard would it be to ascend to tyronelite naturally HTN 5'8

xqrc2

xqrc2

mulattas fav
I'm apparently HTN to some on here. I'm decently gymmaxed still got ways to go with that. But people are starting to find me way more attractive im getting approached more and more now by women but I think thats only cuz of the small softmaxxes I've done. On omegle it's better too. I need

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 25323
shoelifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25323 and xqrc2
theres no way to know without a photo we cant tell if you have any flaws that are holding you back

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
theres no way to know without a photo we cant tell if you have any flaws that are holding you back
I got one from December only since my phone is broken and I have no pics on my laptop
Screenshot Capture   2023 04 18   20 51 29

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, ItsOver999, poopoohead and 2 others
I'm apparently HTN to some on here. I'm decently gymmaxed still got ways to go with that. But people are starting to find me way more attractive im getting approached more and more now by women but I think thats only cuz of the small softmaxxes I've done. On omegle it's better too. I need
Maybe style max? Idk what your style is but if it's mostly hoodies like in that pic you posted you can expand it to broaden your appeal to different types of girls

• +1
Reactions: xqrc2
U r def at least High HTN,

Also just get leg lengthening surgery (with Dr Paley in Florida, not some Indian doctor thats gonna cripple u)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
Maybe style max? Idk what your style is but if it's mostly hoodies like in that pic you posted you can expand it to broaden your appeal to different types of girls
yeah i've been planning to change that since hoodies hide the gym results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27561
Usually dudes like you(colored dreads) do best with like Frank Ocean core depending on the personality, you don't seem too rough so the over sized shirts with like chinos/baggy or high-waisted jeans are cool, plus the contrast of you having your gym bod underneath that would be slayer af

Sorry those might be twists(can't really tell) but same still applies

You need to post a non lens distorted frontal pic

• +1
negros have it much easier then somalis . I luckily have a decent amount of congo dna
why you say that. most negros have west african genetics hence why they're nose and lips are huge. I just got east african and puerto rican in me

why you say that. most negros have west african genetics hence why they're nose and lips are huge. I just got east african and puerto rican in me
If you want you can pm me pics, I'm very knowledgeable about how ppl can ascend and the different steps they can take. Including hardmaxxing or not depending on your objectives

If you want you can pm me pics, I'm very knowledgeable about how ppl can ascend and the different steps they can take. Including hardmaxxing or not depending on your objectives
i dont really have that any pics without a hat on, On my laptop. If I had my phone I would try too

To me I have a decent jaw I just have inwards gonions and no ramus. I don't wanna do hardmaxxing cuz I'm big on staying natural.

ngl u mog but sorry abt height

• +1
U r def at least High HTN,

Also just get leg lengthening surgery (with Dr Paley in Florida, not some Indian doctor thats gonna cripple u)
Just tell a random guy to spend $150k theory on a ultra invasive surgery theory

• JFL
Reactions: xqrc2 and Deleted member 24444