How hard would it be to get a body like this and how long would it take?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
How much bulking would you need to do?

Low bf through fasting/cardio and calisthenics can do only if you have good genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Looksmax305 and Deleted member 3795
Can’t tell without comparing to other ppl

He has good insertions but if u got avg genetics u can easily get that in a years time as a newbie

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 2621
Just average 20% fattish normie
His muscles aren’t that above average assuming average man can bench like 80 so like 8 months or something should take you from 80 to 110-120 if you train har asf and i doubt he’s stronger than that hes prob like 100 bench but hard to tell from these gay vids
I’m speaking in kg*
That’s muscle gains but u can recomb if begginer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
His muscles aren’t that above average assuming average man can bench like 80 so like 8 months or something should take you from 80 to 110-120 if you train har asf and i doubt he’s stronger than that hes prob like 100 bench but hard to tell from these gay vids
I’m speaking in kg*

You gymcell, yeah? What's the minimum bodyfat% you have to reach when bulking?

You gymcell, yeah? What's the minimum bodyfat% you have to reach when bulking?
Idk i bulk at like 12% i’m a bit bigger than this pic now and a but leaner gonna cut to 8% starting cut in 20 days
CA46F0A4 8D8E 41B7 865B 7F3C678CC123

I do have visable 8 pack its bad image
66kg rn so very light and 6’0.5 or something

• +1
Something looks off about him, like he could look a lot better if something about his face changed but I can’t pinpoint it?

Something looks off about him, like he could look a lot better if something about his face changed but I can’t pinpoint it?
Something like midface/ipd kinda thing i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Alexanderr
Idk i bulk at like 12% i’m a bit bigger than this pic now and a but leaner gonna cut to 8% starting cut in 20 days View attachment 362393
I do have visable 8 pack its bad image
66kg rn so very light and 6’0.5 or something

So when bulking I don't need to go beyond 15% yeah?
Can I start from 12%, bulk to 15% and then cut back down to 12% and repeat?
I don't care if it's slow, I just don't want to bloat my face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
just starve 20 hours and do abs everyday. this dude is prolly 5'10 avg so its easier to him

I’m speaking in kg*
That’s muscle gains but u can recomb if begginer
The average man cannot bench 80 kg lmao
You’d need a good 6-8 months to hit that pr as a one rep max too let alone a full set
Getting to 120 kg in 8 months is farfetched for someone just starting

Hes not that big, hes just low body fat. You dont need too much exercise to get there you just need to not eat much

• +1
should not be more than 6 month of work, if you are not fat

So when bulking I don't need to go beyond 15% yeah?
Can I start from 12%, bulk to 15% and then cut back down to 12% and repeat?
I don't care if it's slow, I just don't want to bloat my face.
Idk tbh and this forum is the worst place to Ask as people without any experience tell you what they think not what they know and that the natty limit is 20kg bench press.

• +1
Screenshot 2020 04 18 17 37 49 529 comandroidchrome
hes just a skinny midget who only trains abs. typical tiktoker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, Papal_Guard, LOOKMAXXER and 2 others
Idk tbh and this forum is the worst place to Ask as people without any experience tell you what they think not what they know and that the natty limit is 20kg bench press.

Did you ever feel your face received too much bloat when bulking?

The average man cannot bench 80 kg lmao
You’d need a good 6-8 months to hit that pr as a one rep max too let alone a full set
Getting to 120 kg in 8 months is farfetched for someone just starting
Not imo. I went from 30kg twink to acceptable size 80kg in less than 8 months of real training so if starting from 80 i don’t think hitting 110 in 8 months is far fetched my pal did it in like 6 months
Did you ever feel your face received too much bloat when bulking?
Its only gotten leaner and leaner jfl but i have fast metabolism always have had. Never been above 15% but never below 10%. If ur already 20% don’t worry bout bloat cause its not gonna get much worse
Keep in mind i started during puberty so that’s a bonus
View attachment 362420 hes just a skinny midget who only trains abs. typical tiktoker
If that’s how he looks rn and its not old then that’s achivable in like 2 months of cutting maybe 3 no bulk needed. He looks my size tbh maybe little bigger but i doubt he bench more than 90

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 3795
Lol his body is shit i bodymogged him at 18 without gymming

Do whatever it takes!

Rich piano
Rich piano
Rich piano

Why do tik tok videos have the most faggy music? Is this the shit zoomers listen to?

• +1
Have single digit bf and late novice or early intermediate strength stats

Just average 20% fattish normie
16 weeks to cut to 10%, 32 weeks to bulk to 15%, 8 weeks to cut to 10%, 32 weeks to bulk to 15%, 12 weeks to cut to 8%.

Don't bother recomping, it only works for people with above-average genetics, and even for them, bulking and cutting is more efficient. You need legit IFBB genetics for recomping to get you anywhere close to an impressive body.

Not imo. I went from 30kg twink to acceptable size 80kg in less than 8 months of real training so if starting from 80 i don’t think hitting 110 in 8 months is far fetched my pal did it in like 6 months

Its only gotten leaner and leaner jfl but i have fast metabolism always have had. Never been above 15% but never below 10%. If ur already 20% don’t worry bout bloat cause its not gonna get much worse
Keep in mind i started during puberty so that’s a bonus

If that’s how he looks rn and its not old then that’s achivable in like 2 months of cutting maybe 3 no bulk needed. He looks my size tbh maybe little bigger but i doubt he bench more than 90
I think u got Kg & pounds mixed up fam
Anyways look at it based on body weight
If we say the avg dude is 6’ & 70-80 kg no way in damn hell will he be able to bench almost 150% his body weight in 8 months natty
I was barely doing that in my power-lifting days

I think u got Kg & pounds mixed up fam
Anyways look at it based on body weight
If we say the avg dude is 6’ & 70-80 kg no way in damn hell will he be able to bench almost 150% his body weight in 8 months natty
I was barely doing that in my power-lifting days
Usually going from 80 to 100 is 4-6 months so assuming good genes 110 is very much doable and my 6’6 pal did it. Him being tall makes it harder since long fucking arms
I went 35-80 KG in 8 months cause Newbie gains is a thing
*talking in Matric cause i’m not low iq americano
You need legit IFBB genetics for recomping to get you anywhere close to an impressive body.
You don’t. I’ve been on a constant bulk since i started and i’ve lost fat and gained muscle. I’m both the Leanest and biggest i’ve ever been and i skip days a lot and don’t eat right

Last edited by a moderator:
his midface is long
there's hope for midface cels, thank you OP

you look bigger though, he has no back

• +1
Have single digit bf and late novice or early intermediate strength stats

16 weeks to cut to 10%, 32 weeks to bulk to 15%, 8 weeks to cut to 10%, 32 weeks to bulk to 15%, 12 weeks to cut to 8%.

Don't bother recomping, it only works for people with above-average genetics, and even for them, bulking and cutting is more efficient. You need legit IFBB genetics for recomping to get you anywhere close to an impressive body.

Is it really possible to get to 10% though? Would I need to starve myself?

Right now i'm 184cm and 75kg, I have pretty much no muscle mass, as you can see:

What bodyfat% do you estimate me to be now? What would I have to weigh to be 10%?

Is it really possible to get to 10% though? Would I need to starve myself?
You probably need to lose at least 20 pounds.

What bodyfat% do you estimate me to be now? What would I have to weigh to be 10%?
22%

168 * .22 = 36.96

168 - 37 = 131

131 * 1.1 = 144.1

Accounting for water and food volume loss, you should make 140 pounds (63.5 kg) your goal weight to get to 10% body fat.

• +1
Get strong on compound lifts while being lean blam. But you only think he has a good body because of his face halo

I would gauge his faggot eyes out

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
You probably need to lose at least 20 pounds.

22%

168 * .22 = 36.96

168 - 37 = 131

131 * 1.1 = 144.1

Accounting for water and food volume loss, you should make 140 pounds (63.5 kg) your goal weight to get to 10% body fat.

Holy shit, for real? 22% bodyfat? Are you an experienced gymceller?

Is it possible that i'm just doomed by bad fat storage genetics or incel metabolism? I rarely eat chocolate or fast food, maybe a few days a week i'll grab a pizza or a chocolate bar. My dinners are healthy and so are my breakfasts. For breakfast I just eat a ham sandwich most of the time and for supper I eat scrambled eggs.
I don't exercise at all though. And if I go outside it's usually just to the mall to hang with friends for an hour or two.

Since i'm not super unhealthy is it even genetically possible for me to drop down to such a low bodyfat without killing myself?

Holy shit, for real? 22% bodyfat? Are you an experienced gymceller?

Is it possible that i'm just doomed by bad fat storage genetics or incel metabolism? I rarely eat chocolate or fast food, maybe a few days a week i'll grab a pizza or a chocolate bar. My dinners are healthy and so are my breakfasts. For breakfast I just eat a ham sandwich most of the time and for supper I eat scrambled eggs.
I don't exercise at all though. And if I go outside it's usually just to the mall to hang with friends for an hour or two.

Since i'm not super unhealthy is it even genetically possible for me to drop down to such a low bodyfat without killing myself?
yes nigga you just need to gymcell. After I cut I should have similar body composition to him after only a few months of gymcelling.

• +1

Looks like shit to me.The ony reason his muscles are visible is because he is low bf.Nothing impressive.You can probably get that in a half a year naturally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Incoming
Fucking tik tok faggots they need to die dont quote me when i become famous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Chad69