How has looksmaxxing, PSL, and the blackpill impacted your life

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
The blackpill destroyed me. I spent months spending 10+ hours a day in bed lamenting my life. (Rotting)

My PSL and looksmaxxing research led me to begin my ascension project which i am 3.5 months in with moderate results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
the biggest blackpill to swallow was that my 1 shot at love and happiness is gone

• +1
The blackpill destroyed me. I spent months spending 10+ hours a day in bed lamenting my life. (Rotting)

My PSL and looksmaxxing research led me to begin my ascension project which i am 3.5 months in with moderate results.
sometimes it makes me depressed, but if i wasnt blackpilled i wouldve never got up off my ass to start looksmaxing and try to live a good life. so im thankful for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Afrikancel
Here's my story:

I discovered FaceandLMS' channel casually while browsing /fit/, those videos literally changed my life. A day after I went to a party were I got rejected 2 times, I realized then that I weren't rejected because I was drunk or did something wrong or some shit, I realized that it was because I actually wasn't handsome, it was fucking brutal. And then I realized that my oneitis rejected me for so many months and that my relationship with her was an emotional roller coaster because she was using me, this was brutal x2.

But then I discovered (not much after my realizations) incels.me, me being high IQ et al swallowed the blackpill quite profoundly and quickly, it OBLITERATED ME. Combined with my recent realizations, I quickly became depressed (this was happening around the end of May). I tried to blackpill 2 of my closest friends but I quickly understood that it was impossible for them to understand what I was going through, so I became cynical. Even more, now with the blackpill inside me, my already considerable misogyny grew out of proportions. I began hating women with the force of a thousand suns, I was fueled by hate and cynicism.

This went on for 3 weeks, during that time I was extremely hateful, hypocritical and cynic, I didn't believe in anything, I left my nationalistic and religious views apart. But after 3 weeks of almost true depression (because even my parents noticed how hateful and agry I was all the time, combined with the fact that I had a very short conversation about the blackpill with my mother it was enough for them to worry) I quickly understood that never in my life had I hit so low, not even when I was bullied by even the teachers in a sailing academy(a story for another time). I always came on top, I was designed to do so, my IQ allowed me to do so.

So I began using the blackpill knowledge to my advantage, I discovered SS and I did it more or less and I began using my psychopathy, lack of complete empathy and ruthlessness for my own good. I rapidly changed, I was not the same person I was 2 months ago.

Currently I'm a completely different person; before knowing the blackpill I'd talk about politics, religion or any other serious topic, now I don't, it's not worth it because the root problem is WOMEN. Now I understand my miseries, I understand why things happens and I try to use it to my advantage. The blackpill destroyed me for good, but as life experience taught me, I have come on top again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, iamgoingtomakeit and 2 others
It led me to deciding to embark on a Journey to the East so I can ascend with my Nihon-jin waifu waiting for me in Tokyo.

All my LooksMaxxing and other Maxxing efforts are all directed to that purpose.

• +1
I never needed the blackpill. It wasn't made for me. I only need to socialmaxx and looksmaxx. I know most aren't as fortunate with their genetics as I am, but I think there are two acceptable choices when you realize you're genetic trash: One, accept that you're going to be alone, and try to focus on different aspects of your life (career, hobbies, skills, good health/gymmaxxing etc), and live a good life even though you can't get a girl, or two, looksmaxx and socialmaxx till you're the best you can be, then take what you can get.

Mindless negativity isn't exclusive to people who truly can't make it. Anyone can make themselves miserable if they try hard enough, even people with a decent chance at ascending.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and badromance
It didn't.

• +1
  • +1
I wouldn't take FACEandLMS too seriously, he thought I looked like a chad, yet here I am a kissless virgin.
Dude you are a chadlite believe me but maybe you are just as autistic as blackopstruecel

• +1
Dude you are a chadlite believe me but maybe you are just as autistic as blackopstruecel

Idk, I just don't see it.
I take pictures of myself everyday in an attempt to assess my looks but always come to the conclusion that I will never be able to accurately self-assess my looks due to the focal length/the lack of depth in my camera which results in some features being magnified or flattened.

Only real benchmark for looks is the attention you get from females, and I get none, so one could conclude I am not attractive.
Also, blackopstruecel gets laid, I don't

Last edited:
  • +1
Idk, I just don't see it.
I take pictures of myself everyday in an attempt to assess my looks but always come to the conclusion that I will never be able to accurately self-assess my looks due to the focal length/the lack of depth in my camera which results in some features being magnified or flattened.

Only real benchmark for looks is the attention you get from females, and I get none, so one could conclude I am not attractive.

Also, blackopstruecel gets laid, I don't

Attention from women only comes when you have the whole package. Just being good looking is not enough.
Having sex appeal is not just having a pretty face or a muscular body. Sex appeal only comes when you have a certain body language, a good looking face, a good body, good height, charisma, presence, and so many fucking things that it's impossible to nail them down to a specific list.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Tfw when chad

Get wrecked libartds:cool::chad:
hqdefault.jpg

I'm currently on the Peter-Pill. You should look into it, very helpful!

• +1
Attention from women only comes when you have the whole package. Just being good looking is not enough.
Having sex appeal is not just having a pretty face or a muscular body. Sex appeal only comes when you have a certain body language, a good looking face, a good body, good height, charisma, presence, and so many fucking things that it's impossible to nail them down to a specific list.
This guy always speaks truth, people exaggerate LMS alot, telling themselves that if you dont get 10000 IOIs you're ugly when thats far from the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and badromance
It has destroyed me and has turned me into a dangerous autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
It has destroyed me and has turned me into a dangerous autist

Quite the opposite for me. It has made me less autistic and improved my life by lifting the curtain. Everything I did before was a cope and a poorly directed use of my time and energy.

Now my maxxing is efficient

• +1
U cant even begin to comprehend the mental state I am in right now. Imagine autism on trenbolone. Analyzing everyones looks 24/7. Looking at myself and pointing out every single damned flaw.

• +1
U cant even begin to comprehend the mental state I am in right now. Imagine autism on trenbolone. Analyzing everyones looks 24/7. Looking at myself and pointing out every single damned flaw.

Your gut microbiota is in crisis. You may need to use antibiotics to kill the autism bacteria and then use live cutlures to cultivate an NT gut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
Hey that makes sense

• +1
The BlackPill:

- Made me looksmaxx hard. Surgeries, laser facial procedures, gymcelling, orthodontistry, etc. Ended up getting laid and having a girlfriend.

- Made me socially isolated. I don't bother going out and socializing, since I know my predetermined place is society is decided by my looks. Plus at my age (32), it's hard to meet new people and get into social circles.

- Made me absolutely loathe normies. Before swallowing the blackpill, I used to be a likable character at work. Nowadays, all my coworkers hate my except the boss. I'm still "nice" and pretend to be a bluepilled beta in front of him. Other coworkers, they can feel the hate emanating from me towards their normie-dom and everything they stand for. Ironically, the only person I tolerate at work is an ugly foid. Everyone treats her like shit and assumes she has a bad personality, because she's ugly. I treat her with relative kindness.

• +1
I analyze a shitton too, I'm a fucking analyzing machine currently

• +1
The BlackPill:

- Made me looksmaxx hard. Surgeries, laser facial procedures, gymcelling, orthodontistry, etc. Ended up getting laid and having a girlfriend.

- Made me socially isolated. I don't bother going out and socializing, since I know my predetermined place is society is decided by my looks. Plus at my age (32), it's hard to meet new people and get into social circles.
can we see before after pics

• +1
It made you so cynic that you can't hide it anymore, hence isolating yourself from the society you hate and lie to, the society that can't understand you, like geniuses did in the past

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BlackpilledAF
Your gut microbiota is in crisis. You may need to use antibiotics to kill the autism bacteria and then use live cutlures to cultivate an NT gut
Being blackpilled at 17 is like possessing a dangerous superpower tbh. It puts you at such an advantage as compared to others but at the same time it changes your perception of reality for the worse and forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, LooksJourney and 1 other person
Being blackpilled at 17 is like possessing a dangerous superpower tbh. It puts you at such an advantage as compared to others but at the same time it changes your perception of reality for the worse and forever

If I were blackpilled at 17 I would have 100% committed suicide.

Thankfully, the blackpill doesn't find you, but you find the blackpill, when you are ready.

• +1
If I were blackpilled at 17 I would have 100% committed suicide.

Thankfully, the blackpill doesn't find you, but you find the blackpill, when you are ready.
https://incels.me/threads/why-swall...lly-make-you-crazy-and-more-dark-triad.81007/
This thread but at 17 yo

• +1
Idk, I can see a guy like you getting tonnes of female attention regardless of body language, charisma etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, badromance and 2 others
Idk, I can see a guy like you getting tonnes of female attention regardless of body language, charisma etc.
Don't try to convince him

• +1
He can't understand us, literally, he's fucking chad, sometimes he says some good things but other times he steps on chad's world and we can't relate not to the 1% even

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Deleted member 176
You’re not very self aware are you Chris. You get girls because you’re good looking, end of story.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, LooksJourney and 1 other person
It completely changed my life.

• +1
It just revealed women's true nature so i don't trust any of them ever. There is always an ulterior motive when they interact with sub8s. Also because i am in college aka not making money and wasting time I can not lookmax so i have to wait till i start wageslaving then i'll be happy seeing my shekels and lookmaxing with st.blackops2cel(pbuh)'s help

• +1
It just revealed women's true nature so i don't trust any of them ever. There is always an ulterior motive when they interact with sub8s. Also because i am in college aka not making money and wasting time I can not lookmax so i have to wait till i start wageslaving then i'll be happy seeing my shekels and lookmaxing with st.blackops2cel(pbuh)'s help
If you are in college you can still do the following:
+mew
+microbiotamaxx
+socialmaxx
+gym/ strength training
+proper sleep
+good nutrition. (Hard whole foods for lower 3rd development)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, iamgoingtomakeit and LooksJourney
I went from no hope time to rope to building my ascension plan to pump and dump these foids. If you are strong mentally you can accept the black pill without letting it destroy you. Use it to your advantage.

• +1