How has no one developed a commercial hunger suppressant drug

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Plenty of drugs have this side effect my ritalin makes food taste disgusting.

I just don't get it this is a billion dollar drug. How is this not in every drugmart in America and mandated to every obese person?

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, poopoohead, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11126
Why isn't it in every drugmart and on every ad for fat asses?
Because people will start dying from this shit. It is not like it is "candy" :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 23554
What is so difficult about stopping eating? Literally just don't buy food

• +1
Reactions: Sal
Plenty of drugs have this side effect my ritalin makes food taste disgusting.

I just don't get it this is a billion dollar drug. How is this not in every drugmart in America and mandated to every obese person?

They have, and they are all prescriptions. Try coffee?

Semaglutide?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
stimulants

• +1
Ozempic, metformin, and stimulants. In fact. Vyvanse in the morning, 1g Metformin around lunch time and you will be able to do OMAD easily. The combo is a bit synergetic in the sense that metformin has been found to have heart-protective effects that could help with stimulants' sides.

The negative is reducing your testosterone while you are using metformin. I only recommend using this combo for a brief period of time, if you have to get some project done, maybe a few months, then get off it.

Leo and longevity is currently experimenting with somethung

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 23558
Why would the healthcare industry worth billions/trillions want people to be healthy and fit and not requiring pharmaceuticals? Big Pharma wants the general population all hooked on painkillers and other drugs they manufacture. They want this because it's a lot of money and the government wants this because they know a society hooked on drugs and dependent on them will ensure they do not revolt. (Same thing applies to them wanting you hooked on fast food and becoming lethargic and diseased.)
A really good series i recently watched about Purdue Pharma aka the manufacturers and sellers/shillers of Oxycontin really opened my eyes to the damage they've done to millions of people and the control these pharma companies have over America. i highly recommend it if you want an idea on how criminal pharmaceutical companies are in America but also globally.
To answer your question though, there are drugs/compounds that suppress hunger but like i said, they would never sell/advertise any such thing to the public, they want you to remain obese and dependent on insulin and other drugs. A healthy populace = no money for big pharma.
You should be aim to be as drug-free as possible, healthy diet + exercise, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: garfyld and ThousandCuts
Op id stupid
Why would the healthcare industry worth billions/trillions want people to be healthy and fit and not requiring pharmaceuticals? Big Pharma wants the general population all hooked on painkillers and other drugs they manufacture. They want this because it's a lot of money and the government wants this because they know a society hooked on drugs and dependent on them will ensure they do not revolt. (Same thing applies to them wanting you hooked on fast food and becoming lethargic and diseased.)
A really good series i recently watched about Purdue Pharma aka the manufacturers and sellers/shillers of Oxycontin really opened my eyes to the damage they've done to millions of people and the control these pharma companies have over America. i highly recommend it if you want an idea on how criminal pharmaceutical companies are in America but also globally.
To answer your question though, there are drugs/compounds that suppress hunger but like i said, they would never sell/advertise any such thing to the public, they want you to remain obese and dependent on insulin and other drugs. A healthy populace = no money for big pharma.
You should be aim to be as drug-free as possible, healthy diet + exercise, that's it.
And so are you

I ordered 10 grams of grams of tesofensine
Nootropic and apetite suppresant in one.
it gives you energy and increase your TDEE Like clen without clen shakes.

And i only need 1mg per day to make it work jfl i couldnt order less

@Danish_Retard
You would ascend your fat body with this shit

Test+anavar and tesofensine you would go sub 10% bodyfat without wanting to kill yourself EASY

• Woah
coffee works as an appetite suppresant you should try it

ok

Last edited:
coffee works as an appetite suppresant you should try it
just drink coffee bro
b4d6d10124fbb51b5737cec97e81b52b.jpg

I ordered 10 grams of grams of tesofensine
Nootropic and apetite suppresant in one.
it gives you energy and increase your TDEE Like clen without clen shakes.

And i only need 1mg per day to make it work jfl i couldnt order less

@Danish_Retard
You would ascend your fat body with this shit

Test+anavar and tesofensine you would go sub 10% bodyfat without wanting to kill yourself EASY
fuark man that sounds like a really fucking great drug

I'm waiting with anabolic steroids till I'm done with newbie gains. I don't want to ruin my health without squeezing everything possible out of it.

Would there be anything wrong with running tesofensine and semaglutide simultaneously?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
fuark man that sounds like a really fucking great drug
It is

I'm waiting with anabolic steroids till I'm done with newbie gains. I don't want to ruin my health without squeezing everything possible out of it.
For cutting you actually dont need a lot of steroids.
Trt Dose Like 200mg a week with little bit of anavar and with this you will prevent muscle catabolism.

For creating new muscle ie bulking you need bigger Dose which is unhealthy.

Would there be anything wrong with running tesofensine and semaglutide simultaneously?
Nothing wrong actually.
This stack would work in synergy 1+1=3 effect.

Problem with this stack would be low blood sugar and slowed digestion from semaglutide( carbs especially Simple sugar would start to ferment and your own gas would kill you jfl from farting )

• +1
It is

For cutting you actually dont need a lot of steroids.
Trt Dose Like 200mg a week with little bit of anavar and with this you will prevent muscle catabolism.

For creating new muscle ie bulking you need bigger Dose which is unhealthy.

Nothing wrong actually.

Problem with this stack would be low blood sugar and slowed digestion from semaglutide( carbs especially Simple sugar would start to ferment and your own gas would kill you jfl from farting )
Alright man, thanks for the info.

I wouldn't be able to get legit anavar before I am done with my cut (unless I fuck up on discpline majorly...) but I'll keep it in mind for later. Do you think you could just drop the test completely? Seems like it's 10x the hassle of just taking anavar alone.

It's impossible to get blood tests in Denmark (literally) so I'd have to send my blood with the post to Germany or Sweden so I'd have weeks of delay in blood work which is also why I am hesitant.

I plan to travel for ~6 months in 2024 and I'm probably close to done with newbie gains by then so I think I'll roid during the trip.

Nothing wrong actually.

Do you think I'd react badly to tesofensine if I had sides from SNRI's? I also had bad sides from SSRI's. IDK if I actually got sides from the SNRI's but as soon as I took my balls began hurting like hell so I never took it again.

I want to get my hands on semaglutide soon but I haven't researched where to get it, I want to try tesofensine too but I'd wanna try them seperately to start with.

• +1
Alright man, thanks for the info.

I wouldn't be able to get legit anavar before I am done with my cut (unless I fuck up on discpline majorly...) but I'll keep it in mind for later. Do you think you could just drop the test completely? Seems like it's 10x the hassle of just taking anavar alone.
I dont reccomend doing anavar only...
You test would go to shit and you would not produce estrogen. Man... Crashed estro is hell.
Your joints would feel Like your are 80 year old. They would click and Snap at any bullshit movement.also lethargy. You would not get up from bed. And the biggest is hair shed. Your hair can go perfect to shit from estrogen crash.
If you really dont Want to use test, take LOW dose dbol Like 10mg a day just for estro. (Not Like 50mg Like retards on reddit)

I would just use test honestly . Take insulin syringe, draw 1cc of test and pin it after wiping glute with alchol wipe. Easy and fast. And insulin needle doesnt hurt at all
It's impossible to get blood tests in Denmark (literally) so I'd have to send my blood with the post to Germany or Sweden so I'd have weeks of delay in blood work which is also why I am hesitant.
If you have week dealay with blood test then they are useless ngl.

I plan to travel for ~6 months in 2024 and I'm probably close to done with newbie gains by then so I think I'll roid during the trip.

Do you think you would have Access to the gym while traveling? Probably not
I would roid before trip so i can look Best on the beaches for bitches if you know what i mean
James Franco Flirt GIF

Do you think I'd react badly to tesofensine if I had sides from SNRI's? I also had bad sides from SSRI's. IDK if I actually got sides from the SNRI's but as soon as I took my balls began hurting like hell so I never took it again.
Idk Man you need to try it know it
I want to get my hands on semaglutide soon but I haven't researched where to get it, I want to try tesofensine too but I'd wanna try them seperately to start with.
Dm

• +1
I dont reccomend doing anavar only...
You test would go to shit and you would not produce estrogen. Man... Crashed estro is hell.
Your joints would feel Like your are 80 year old. They would click and Snap at any bullshit movement.also lethargy. You would not get up from bed. And the biggest is hair shed. Your hair can go perfect to shit from estrogen crash.
If you really dont Want to use test, take LOW dose dbol Like 10mg a day just for estro. (Not Like 50mg Like retards on reddit)

I would just use test honestly . Take insulin syringe, draw 1cc of test and pin it after wiping glute with alchol wipe. Easy and fast. And insulin needle doesnt hurt at all
Alright man, I'll have to read about it at some point, thanks for the advice.

If you have week dealay with blood test then they are useless ngl.
I swear we literally have the most useless healthcare system in Europe. I tried getting bloodwork for thyroid while depressed and it's literally impossible, all labs are government sanctioned and only handles prescribed tests...
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

(My GP prescribed the most basic thyroid test later and it was normal, but still fuck this shit.)

Do you think you would have Access to the gym while traveling? Probably not
I would roid before trip so i can look Best on the beaches for bitches if you know what i mean
James Franco Flirt GIF
I never finished gymnasiet but I plan to, the problem is I'll have forgotten most everything after 3 years, and it'll be impossible to get good grades in maths, physics and chemistry if I have to relearn years of forgotten material while doing it, so my current plan is spending ~3-5 months in India, I'll settle down for like 3 months, spend ~6 hours a day with a cheap private tutor and quickly relearn everything.

In this period I'll also have access to cheap food. Here in Denmark two eggs are 1€... :fuk: And I'll have access to cheap blood tests.

I'll bodymog the remaining 2-3 months of my trip.

• Love it
diet coke and a fag

• JFL