How has your friendships with women turned out? My stories included

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Before I tell my stories, I'll ask how has your friendships turned out with women? Tell them in the comments. Mine has turned out all bad every time. I'll tell a few.

Story 1- there was this mixed race girl from way far away in a different state. I met her on Facebook somehow. We talked here and there and I would tell her how bad my life is and how I can't get women at all. She told me some bullshit that the universe is telling me it's not my time and there's nothing I could do about it. Then she went on and told me how her x boyfriends all were good looking with muscles and she lived a good life, I think she was 10 years older then me and had health problems. We just stopped talking,I didn't want to hear her bullshit anymore and she never cared to message me either.

Story 2- a older woman named Lisa she was in her 50s ,married, and had a good job. But I had a bengals fan group and I made her an admin in it, and we would talk here and there. This is one of the biggest fakes I ever met in my life. So we would be kind of good fb friends and do this bengals group. She knew I lived in a group home and I'd tell her I must be ugly because people in general didn't like me. She said your not ugly. You really think your ugly? It's in your head. She bought me food a couple times when I was starving. She came took me to a bengals preseason game with her husband. She took me out to eat another time.

Then some shit happened in my bengals group because I did a go fund me for my daughter's bday. And people called me a scammer and all kindsof shit. I unmodded one of the other mods who disrespected me. The other mods jumped on my case about it. So I left my own group of 30 thousand. As soon as I did that was the end of me and Lisa's friendship. She talked all kinds of shit about me,called me a ugly bum and all kinds of shit. She still gots that group I made to this day.

Story 3- a girl named April, she was married to this guy I thought was below average but all he did was work. She was another I met through the group she had like 4 kids with him. I would talk to her strictly as a friend and respectful that she was married. She was also a admin in my sports group because she was my friend on there. Till she just randomly stopped talking to me for no reason. I tried a couple years later to talk to her and she just left me on read.

Story 4 - girl named Nikki through my sports group,she lived in Texas and lived with her boyfriend, I guess he had a good ass job because they had a nice house and she gave giveaways in my group sometimes. I thought she was cute and admitted to her one day. She said she onlyliked me as a friend. She liked this other guy in my group. So she took a plane to the same state I was in to meet this guy,she posted pics of them together at the game. But then that was it. She said he wasn't who she thought he was. I guess he lied about having it good or whatever else. So once again I said I would date her and she says what would you do ride me around on your bike!!? Then she talked shit about me with all my haters on Facebook. I tried once again talking to her years later and she ignored me.

Pretty much every girl I've met is like this,now I can't even get them to talk to me as a Friend these days if I tried lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 17525, thecel and 4 others

Yeah I know,nobody wants to read shit here, I even said post your stories and look at this shit
I actually read some of the post

Ngl ever since I found this shithole I can't even have non sexual conversations with girls from my class without feeling like a cuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 17525, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
Before I tell my stories, I'll ask how has your friendships turned out with women? Tell them in the comments. Mine has turned out all bad every time. I'll tell a few.

Story 1- there was this mixed race girl from way far away in a different state. I met her on Facebook somehow. We talked here and there and I would tell her how bad my life is and how I can't get women at all. She told me some bullshit that the universe is telling me it's not my time and there's nothing I could do about it. Then she went on and told me how her x boyfriends all were good looking with muscles and she lived a good life, I think she was 10 years older then me and had health problems. We just stopped talking,I didn't want to hear her bullshit anymore and she never cared to message me either.

Story 2- a older woman named Lisa she was in her 50s ,married, and had a good job. But I had a bengals fan group and I made her an admin in it, and we would talk here and there. This is one of the biggest fakes I ever met in my life. So we would be kind of good fb friends and do this bengals group. She knew I lived in a group home and I'd tell her I must be ugly because people in general didn't like me. She said your not ugly. You really think your ugly? It's in your head. She bought me food a couple times when I was starving. She came took me to a bengals preseason game with her husband. She took me out to eat another time.

Then some shit happened in my bengals group because I did a go fund me for my daughter's bday. And people called me a scammer and all kindsof shit. I unmodded one of the other mods who disrespected me. The other mods jumped on my case about it. So I left my own group of 30 thousand. As soon as I did that was the end of me and Lisa's friendship. She talked all kinds of shit about me,called me a ugly bum and all kinds of shit. She still gots that group I made to this day.

Story 3- a girl named April, she was married to this guy I thought was below average but all he did was work. She was another I met through the group she had like 4 kids with him. I would talk to her strictly as a friend and respectful that she was married. She was also a admin in my sports group because she was my friend on there. Till she just randomly stopped talking to me for no reason. I tried a couple years later to talk to her and she just left me on read.

Story 4 - girl named Nikki through my sports group,she lived in Texas and lived with her boyfriend, I guess he had a good ass job because they had a nice house and she gave giveaways in my group sometimes. I thought she was cute and admitted to her one day. She said she onlyliked me as a friend. She liked this other guy in my group. So she took a plane to the same state I was in to meet this guy,she posted pics of them together at the game. But then that was it. She said he wasn't who she thought he was. I guess he lied about having it good or whatever else. So once again I said I would date her and she says what would you do ride me around on your bike!!? Then she talked shit about me with all my haters on Facebook. I tried once again talking to her years later and she ignored me.

Pretty much every girl I've met is like this,now I can't even get them to talk to me as a Friend these days if I tried lol
No such thing, "friendship" with a woman is just like having a girlfriend but no sex.

• +1
Reactions: Ezekiel, Deleted member 17525, DwayneWhite55 and 1 other person

Ngl ever since I found this shithole I can't even have non sexual conversations with girls from my class without feeling like a cuck
Блять,я знал..😢 ты парень.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
No such thing, "friendship" with a woman is just like having a girlfriend but no sex.
Worse then that with me,a guy will have more respect for you and you can atleast talk about girls together. The girl (friend) thinks you are ugly and not good enough and cucks you till she throws you away like garbage.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 18244
Couldn't agree more- even if you knew each other since you were toddlers, you could never be "friends" with a girl the same way you would with a fellow bro.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Deleted member 19540

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55

Same

Horrible, the absolute worst. Being friends with a woman is one of the worst feeling i've ever experienced

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55