How have I went from 25 to 20 percent body fat without changing my diet or working out?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
Me beginning of year
0433A47B 78B3 44B3 A0E1 450D88BC8AA4

Vs me at around 20% now

8842E1D0 F95D 475E 923A 65A3996C27BB
CC6F6396 2531 48A1 B4E5 3EB3CFC923E2

Why have I lost body fat when I haven’t worked out or changed my diet? Am I going through second puberty?

People used to laugh cuz I would take so many pics back then but now I can compare with my current self

Now imagine when I start taking dnp in a few days. Will prob get to 12% in the next 2 weeks. Is an 8% body fat decrease possible with dnp?

@RabidRosaries @Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Will Blunderfield
Insane aryan build

Unfortunately my face is still bloated

Muscle mass burns fat

Muscle mass burns fat
I haven’t gained muscle though I’ve only been working out for the past month and it’s been inconsistent

And for the rest of the months of this year I was eating hotel buffets and Chinese hot pots so how is this possible

I haven’t gained muscle though I’ve only been working out for the past month and it’s been inconsistent

And for the rest of the months of this year I was eating hotel buffets and Chinese hot pots so how is this possible
Lower prolactin from the cabegroline or whatever

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

bbc genetics kicking in

Fucking girls increased testosterone

y do people say this most africans have shit frame small shoulders and narrow hips
Narrow hips are good. And I wouldn't say most Africans have shit frames, east Africans probably have the worst frames of all Africans and they still framemog all Asians. Whites Polynesians and Blacks have the biggest frames then there's a massive gap between them and everyone else

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
For some weird reason My test went down and I had sex before getting tested and my prolactin also was decreased but it should’ve been high. And my estrogen went up so now I take ai
Don’t take anastrozole it increases E progesterone is better for reducing estrogen and levothyroxine

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
ayo nice gains bro, gang gang