How have YOU treated your rosacea / general redness in your face?

mnbvcxz

mnbvcxz

Thinking the gym will actually do something
Not really talking about pimples and bumpy shit but just general inflammation of the face.

I know there can be a shit ton of causes for this and as a result a bunch of dif ways to fix it, so i wanna know how some of u personally fixed it.
Im already aware of basic skincare of course

I have rosacea on my cheek's and nothing helped me like "dr.jart cicapair tiger grass color correcting treatment". This shit makes your redness almost disappear and white, and it doesn't matter where you apply it, on rosacea on cheeks, on chin, nose everywhere. Hides almost all of it.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and mnbvcxz
Jarts works. Next I will try Excel V laser. Tried 3 of vbeam didnt really do shit, didnt bruise though so who's to say if the power was high enough.

I have rosacea on my cheek's and nothing helped me like "dr.jart cicapair tiger grass color correcting treatment". This shit makes your redness almost disappear and white, and it doesn't matter where you apply it, on rosacea on cheeks, on chin, nose everywhere. Hides almost all of it.
How fast does it take to work

Instantly, as soon as you apply it and rub, 5-10 seconds and its hidden
Oh shit, how long does that even last?? Sounds more like makeup than actual treatment

Oh shit, how long does that even last?? Sounds more like makeup than actual treatment
Its more of a cream than makeup, but the thing is that is so unnoticeable from distance, it looks like you have a natural white face after putting it on. It lasts throughout the day and even after i wake up, but if you see that it begins to go away you can put some more of this cream.

its not a treatment against rosacea or redness, its just a thing that cover it very good.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
you can search on youtube "dr.jart cicapair tiger grass color correcting treatment" and look how fast it covers redness on people faces, works for men and women btw

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
you can search on youtube "dr.jart cicapair tiger grass color correcting treatment" and look how fast it covers redness on people faces, works for men and women btw
Good shit bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back