how high are my cheekbones?

nandor

nandor

Bronze
they are well developed but they seem mid-high, i dont really know if that would be high set

You made this post for attention because you obviously no one can see your zygo height from the front
However, the Norwood reaper is coming.

• +1
Reactions: shave and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
You made this post for attention because you obviously no one can see your zygo height from the front
you can clearly see it, i posted exactly this video bc my bf% was low enough to fully see my cheekbones so imi you just didnt want ti answer it
also i will wait for the norwood reaper!!

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
also this is actually your second time hating on me, exactly why my friend?

you can clearly see it, i posted exactly this video bc my bf% was low enough to fully see my cheekbones so imi you just didnt want ti answer it
also i will wait for the norwood reaper!!
How? How are we supposed to see the height where it projects from the front unless you have tera strong zygos. You need a 3/4ths pic

also this is actually your second time hating on me, exactly why my friend?
I dont remember commenting on your stuff. This is just how i post

How? How are we supposed to see the height where it projects from the front unless you have tera strong zygos. You need a 3/4ths pic
if you pause the video you can see the zygo projection going sideways, i think that the most hateable thing about the post is that the video is in a shitty position lol

I dont remember commenting on your stuff. This is just how i post
nah it was an old post, you said i was a 3/10 or something like that hahaha kinda butthurt for me to remember it lol

nah it was an old post, you said i was a 3/10 or something like that hahaha kinda butthurt for me to remember it lol
It was a joke obv. Youre a bragger

It was a joke obv. Youre a bragger
probably as much as you lol but nah the first times i posted here i genuinely wanted a rating, still now i want to know that cheekbone thing, just curious