How high are the risks (genuinely) to hit a nerve, blind yourself or paralyze your face while doing LipoLab injections in the face

yo and how much are you planning on injecting

basically just following this guide to a tee so around 6ml

basically just following this guide to a tee so around 6ml
SIX

no no, for jaw, cheeks + possibly the nose
How much are you doing for the cheeks? By the way, I don't recommend injecting the nose cuz that area is too risky

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
How much are you doing for the cheeks? By the way, I don't recommend injecting the nose cuz that area is too risky
2ml per cheek, 0.2 ml for around 7 pricks. i mapped out my face on paint.net then matched it with a marker on my camera

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
2ml per cheek, 0.2 ml for around 7 pricks. i mapped out my face on paint.net then matched it with a marker on my camera
think Im gonna do half of that for the cheeks and inject in smaller boluses (0.1 mL) for safety

• Hmm...
think Im gonna do half of that for the cheeks and inject in smaller boluses (0.1 mL) for safety
how less of a risk do u think it will be?

Just stick the needle into your cheek as deep as possible. Put it wherever, doesn’t matter. ASCEND OR DIE INCEL

Just stick the needle into your cheek as deep as possible. Put it wherever, doesn’t matter. ASCEND OR DIE INCEL
shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and cromagnon
how less of a risk do u think it will be?
can't say. but its definitely better since reducing the severity of potential vascular occlusion is important (even though its very rare)

• Hmm...
shut the fuck up
You’re going to shut the fuck up for the rest of your life after you paralyze your mouth muscles from injecting research chemicals manufactured in Dongzhing Province, Whauzhou 🈶㊗️

You’re going to shut the fuck up for the rest of your life after you paralyze your mouth muscles from injecting research chemicals manufactured in Dongzhing Province, Whauzhou 🈶㊗️
keep yapping you faggot. we will be hollowed cheek gods while you sit on your sweat-covered chair eatign doritos you fat fuck. kys

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
what do you think about injecting fat dissolvers intraorally like pneumo
idk if i could do it diy, tbh, also results are fine even without intraoral injections. just look at maxx's results tbh

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
what do you think about injecting fat dissolvers intraorally like pneumo
you think the results would still be prominent even with 1ml for each cheek?

lipolab is approved by the kfda (manufactured in korea) and nerve damage (when it rarely happens) is not that severe

• +1
keep yapping you faggot. we will be hollowed cheek gods while you sit on your sweat-covered chair eatign doritos you fat fuck. kys
You’re probably going to look the exact same. Just lose weight

thats if im succesful cuz I've basically failed to inject chin filler these past days (fluid wasnt coming out despite me injecting with insane pressure)
I can help you with this. Make sure you're using a 25 or lower gauge needle and also don't push so hard once the needle hits bone. When you hit bone stop pushing altogether and just hold the syringe in place with no added force, and inject. Veins/arteries are a few mm above bone in most ppl so you shouldn't have to worry.

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
I can help you with this. Make sure you're using a 25 or lower gauge needle and also don't push so hard once the needle hits bone. When you hit bone stop pushing altogether and just hold the syringe in place with no added force, and inject. Veins/arteries are a few mm above bone in most ppl so you shouldn't have to worry.
I only have 27G and 30G needles available with me and I've tried to do that (because I noticed that my needle pierced the periosteum a few times on my first day), but still, barely anything

I do think that the infraorbital artery is a cause for concern if you're going on the periosteal level

Everyone thought lemonbottle would work and it didn't what makes you think lipolab would?