How high is my Bf %? Pic below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Im 5“10 and i weigh 74.6 kg (with food) and my weight is always around 74 to 75 kgs,im Mid early 20s.
Only honest opinions please i know im out of shape, my arms are skinny asf btw so my weight is purely fat right?
Also i will take any feedback serious to make my body better and my blood profile is really bad too (all bad fats are high LDL / cholesterol and so on)
Thanks.

Attachments

• C0F0ADB7-865E-4DC3-A47E-DFAB33E7E07C.jpeg
    C0F0ADB7-865E-4DC3-A47E-DFAB33E7E07C.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 06859D9D-2C3A-4894-8414-018C5838ADE5.jpeg
    06859D9D-2C3A-4894-8414-018C5838ADE5.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 7F7D7464-2AE2-4008-8E11-59D618BCCDC1.jpeg
    7F7D7464-2AE2-4008-8E11-59D618BCCDC1.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 58
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and CursedOne
idk 20-25%, you frame looks terrible

• +1
Reactions: doll and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
is it a boy or a girl?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, doll, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
above 25

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
jesus christ. imagine not even takin normie advice like ''just lose weight and shower bro''

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, PYT, LowTierNormie and 3 others
jesus christ. imagine not even takin normie advice like ''just lose weight and shower bro''
I take shower daily though where do you see that im not taking a shower? And if i lose weight i would be at 55 kg to be at average bf % is that better then this?

I take shower daily though where do you see that im not taking a shower?
because you look like you havent been outside your basement in 1 year. dont take it personally just keep ur head down go to the gym lose weight come back.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Im 5“10 and i weigh 74.6 kg (with food) and my weight is always around 74 to 75 kgs,im Mid early 20s.
Only honest opinions please i know im out of shape, my arms are skinny asf btw so my weight is purely fat right?
Also i will take any feedback serious to make my body better and my blood profile is really bad too (all bad fats are high LDL / cholesterol and so on)
Thanks.
my nigga it really don't matter what bf% you're at, lookin like that. You're clearly overweight so just start losing weight. Knowing your bf is not important. If I had to guess tho 25%, u must store a lot of fat on ur stomach cuz 74kg for 5'10 isn't crazy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Warlow, lifestyle21873 and 1 other person
and also check ur hormones

• +1
my nigga it really don't matter what bf% you're at, lookin like that. You're clearly overweight so just start losing weight. Knowing your bf is not important. If I had to guess tho 20%, u must store a lot of fat on ur stomach cuz 74kg for 5'10 isn't crazy
Yes bro im just wondering how tf im 74 kg looking like this i can show pic of the scale im really 74 kg my face looks fat asf my arms are Really skinny like women like skinny in the pic it looks bigger then it is and yes i also have high inflammation due to high visceral fat i think this is why i store it on my stomach

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
  • +1
  • +1
It's way higher than 20%. Look at his gut. Above 30% easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
and 55kg is way too light especially if u don't have a muscular build
I dont have muscle at all bro look at that fat my frame is small i just have like 40 kg of fat or something lmao

• +1
It's way higher than 20%. Look at his gut. Above 30% easily.
i know that's what i was thinking, but 74kg just isn't that much for his height, so i said 20%. But in terms of how it looks, yeah it looks like 30%

• +1
i know that's what i was thinking, but 74kg just isn't that much for his height, so i said 20%. But in terms of how it looks, yeah it looks like 30%
U can see my first thread? My neck is also turkey neck from all bf

üp
because you look like you havent been outside your basement in 1 year. dont take it personally just keep ur head down go to the gym lose weight come back.
youre right i rarely go out cause i feel like sht.

that is not 20% this is easily above 25+% bf at 20% you have some chub but your stomach albiet soft should still be slim looking

• +1
U can see my first thread? My neck is also turkey neck from all bf
lmao just saw it, i mean idk if that's due to the fat only tho, may just be how your neck is structured. At least u know what u have to do. That post was exactly a month ago, so u better have lost some weight already

• +1
that is not 20% this is easily above 25+% bf at 20% you have some chub but your stomach albiet soft should still be slim looking
I have alot of visceral fat right?

lmao just saw it, i mean idk if that's due to the fat only tho, may just be how your neck is structured. At least u know what u have to do. That post was exactly a month ago, so u better have lost some weight already
Havent yet tbh i just try not to eat much bs

Havent yet tbh i just try not to eat much bs
at some point you're going to have to actively try to lose weight, your sort of bodyfat is not reduced by just "cutting out the bs." And it will take you much longer if u try to go that route. Trust you'll enjoy seeing the progress of working out, dedicate yourself to a routine.

• +1
at some point you're going to have to actively try to lose weight, your sort of bodyfat is not reduced by just "cutting out the bs." And it will take you much longer if u try to go that route. Trust you'll enjoy seeing the progress of working out, dedicate yourself to a routine.
Youre right Im prob just too fat thats why im ugly right? Who will look good with such a body? Imagine the top models with this body their face will look fat asf too right? I have no self confidence even though im coming from a popular and wealthy family
But i also got the issue that my mom always feeds me food like she works alot and its hard to say no

• +1
25-30% or somewhere around there

• +1
Youre right Im prob just too fat thats why im ugly right? Who will look good with such a body? Imagine the top models with this body their face will look fat asf too right? I have no self confidence even though im coming from a popular and wealthy family
But i also got the issue that my mom always feeds me food like she works alot and its hard to say no
leanmaxxing is always the first step to looksmaxxing, it's step 0. The difference fat can make is insane. @larsanova transformation was great, was mainly skinmaxxing + leanmaxxing. As for your mom, I mean damn just tell her you're getting fat and you want to start working out and so you can't eat that much. Is she that insistent on you eating?

• +1
leanmaxxing is always the first step to looksmaxxing, it's step 0. The difference fat can make is insane. @larsanova transformation was great, was mainly skinmaxxing + leanmaxxing. As for your mom, I mean damn just tell her you're getting fat and you want to start working out and so you can't eat that much. Is she that insistent on you eating?
Yes i have a pic of me when i was 13 my face was much leaner at just 15% bf now i look like a 50 yr old. Fat is so important to loose its hard though when i have 0 support but tbh she tells me to go the gym but diet wise she doesnt help much. She gets nervous if i little in a day even though she works many hours each day what i should eat is her priority to think daily lol

• +1
Autistic basement rotter tbh

U have a BF?

GAAAAYYYYY

Thanks.
BRO. GYNO?

30%

• +1
BRO. GYNO?
I dont think gyno because my bf is at like 30% i mean anyone would have such chest at this bf with this frame tbh?

Status
Not open for further replies.