How high of a metabolic increase do I have?

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
250mg dnp (a few weeks in, second pack)
T3
4 to 8 cups of coffee a day
Drinking about 5 liters of water everyday
100 to 200 grams of protein

How much is it in %?

dont see a point and you can take dnp during puberty too, wont affect growth unless you go underweight because of it.
fucking nigger just do what i said

• Woah
Reactions: Mizi44
250mg dnp (a few weeks in, second pack)
T3
4 to 8 cups of coffee a day
Drinking about 5 liters of water everyday
100 to 200 grams of protein

How much is it in %?
Where do you all find dnp

How do you know it’s not blanks and you are experiencing the placebo effect
placebo effect is not that strong, it wont make me sweat like hell or give me insane thirst.
and its fucking legit, shit ton of reviews, the bad reviews are from the niggas that overdosed like retards and got side effects.

placebo effect is not that strong, it wont make me sweat like hell or give me insane thirst.
and its fucking legit, shit ton of reviews, the bad reviews are from the niggas that overdosed like retards and got side effects.
Then up the dose you scared little nigga

Then up the dose you scared little nigga
i already did a shit ton of times, been on dnp for weeks now. just dont see a point in upping the dose and i will stop using the shit soon, already ran out of one package, using the second one atm.

i already did a shit ton of times, been on dnp for weeks now. just dont see a point in upping the dose and i will stop using the shit soon, already ran out of one package, using the second one atm.
Don’t die my nigga

nah, i only went up to 500 for only once or two times dont remember and i was cool the whole time fans cold showers and shit.
Then you know your shit bye bye 🧏🏻‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
yeah but mine is pretty much same with him
Insane tbf, zygos like that. Won the genetic lottery. Good for you. But I'm happy with the fact that I got very good cheekbones from taking Vitamin K2 during puberty which helps a lot, I don't think mine are like his though.

• +1
Reactions: Detective
my zygos probably came when i was eating like shit so my genes were probably good. he still nose+undereye mogs me tho.
if nose and undereye are ur only flaws pretty fixable tbh, by no undereye support im assuming u have NCT, rhinoplasty and canthoplasty but dont rlly recommend canthoplasty its weird, if u ever get that dont get it too positive tell the faggot doctors to make it properly.

• +1
i heard people doing bonesmash with k2 for zygo. is that really legit?
both works, especially when combined but only k2 is better
bonesmashing can make it unsymmetrical, there was a nigga that bonesmashed his zygos it was insanely unsymmetrical.

• +1
if nose and undereye are ur only flaws pretty fixable tbh, by no undereye support im assuming u have NCT, rhinoplasty and canthoplasty but dont rlly recommend canthoplasty its weird, if u ever get that dont get it too positive tell the faggot doctors to make it properly.
my under eye bones are good, bones are not the problem. it looks like i have weak undereye muscles causing slight sclera show&droopy eyelid. i have slight pct.

my under eye bones are good, bones are not the problem. it looks like i have weak undereye muscles causing slight sclera show&droopy eyelid. i have slight pct.
Slight sclera show isn't rlly a failo as it can't be noticed usually
Droopy eyelid is a failo though, it can look weird, but I think lack of fat above eye causes that..?
Even after all, these two features are attractive for some ppl, "dead eyes".

• +1
Slight sclera show isn't rlly a failo as it can't be noticed usually
Droopy eyelid is a failo though, it can look weird, but I think lack of fat above eye causes that..?
Even after all, these two features are attractive for some ppl, "dead eyes".
its bad for most people.

its bad for most people.
if you have somewhat decent jaw, jaw and zygos together can save u and compensate for the eye area tbh, still do something for the eye area and nose atleast I guess?

• +1
if you have somewhat decent jaw, jaw and zygos together can save u and compensate for the eye area tbh, still do something for the eye area and nose atleast I guess?
my lower third is good.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
how much we need? looks like eating eggs enough for normal people. but its probably not enough for heightmaxers.
k2 is not only for heightmaxxing, it affects face a lot too.
about the need, idk rlly ngl, i get like 80 to 120 but idk if thats the ideal dose or if im taking too much but havent seen any side effects but im also 193cm so idk

Then you know your shit bye bye 🧏🏻‍♂️
Randomly though about this argument a few hours later.

I just realised how you are a little bitch.

"muh dont shop from the darkweb its not safe its not legit"

Motherfucker, if your father said that "lets not make a baby we might not be able to afford it" you wouldn't be alive right now.

You are so low T and high inhib that it probably affects your life.

Kill yourself nigger.

Randomly though about this argument a few hours later.

I just realised how you are a little bitch.

"muh dont shop from the darkweb its not safe its not legit"

Motherfucker, if your father said that "lets not make a baby we might not be able to afford it" you wouldn't be alive right now.

You are so low T and high inhib that it probably affects your life.

Kill yourself nigger.
Hahah thanks for the compliment