How high (or low) are your standards?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
Just wanna know.

For me, as long as she isn’t ugly or fat, and has at least a decent body, I’ll give her a shot. The hotter the better though, obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819 and sly shinkai
honestly just anyone who isnt fat or a burn victim. i dont mind below average face girls but i cant do really ugly

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
3.5 PSL+ for sex
4.5 PSL+ for dating

I have no standards

I'd fuck a bbw without hesitation

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 14280, Deleted member 9819 and 7 others
4psl sex
5psl date

no standards as long as she doesnt look deformed, or masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, Deleted member 9819 and Deleted member 8244
9 out of 10 or higher in my subjective opinion.

virgin only for a relationship

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, dashundalon, Stopping@Nothing19 and 2 others
9psl disney princess looking girl tbh

jk id take anything im so ugly, i even will make a tulpa gf for myself

Skinny,introverted,long hair and glasses. Thats my ideal girl. I also have a thing for gingers, idk why tho

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Skinny, fringe, cute, calls me dad, age from 11~~16, cute voice, preferably shy

I have a thing for artsy-looking, indie girls.
As long as she's not ridiculously overweight and PSL 4 and above, I'll happily LTR her.
We also have to be on the same or similar page with life goals, dreams, values and she must have hobbies and interests we can learn from together.
She also needs to be tolerant of my family background, when I introduce her to them, and thus not a racist POS.

Last edited:
As LI 2

This is the least GL I've fked. So stacylite ish
I got some nudes of her if you boiz wanna cop

my standards for dating require a skinny body and a face without recession and narrow palate.

unluckily 30% of women have both a skinny body and a face without serious facial recession, overbite, underbite or narrow palate

For an LTR it's important that the foid is not a quarrelsome

since so few women meet my standards, I will probably spend the rest of my sex life with prostitutes

I'm 23 and only kissed two girls:
the first was a girl with 30% bodyfat. I had a short LTR with her because I just wanted to lose virginity
the second was a girl with good-looking face, big breast but 23% bodyfat. I had a 14month LTR with her, but she was very overbearing and we had arguments every day

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
Maybe I' m a PSL autist but I am attracted to girls with good forward growth. As long as she has decent features and good forward growth I'm willing to fuck

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Ever since psl forums my standards have skyrocketed. Girls my friends would rate a 9 I’d rate a 6. No fat, not even a little chubby. They need no jaw recession, Angel nose, Positive canthal tilt, 5’9+ and to be young.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Just for making out and having sex average or above ,

For relationship really high

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and Wallenberg
white and 4psl for ltr

I care more about personality, I like high iq girls
something like 3 psl is enough for me

Pretty high

5'6 absolute minimum height, preferrably 5'7 or 5'8 though. 5'9 starts getting into "I want 6'4 chad teehee" territory
blonde, white straight teeth and nice ass. Big tits arent that important. Outie is instant disqualify

I have a thing for artsy-looking, indie girls.
As long as she's not ridiculously overweight and PSL 4 and above, I'll happily LTR her.
We also have to be on the same or similar page with life goals, dreams, values and she must have hobbies and interests we can learn from together.
She also needs to be tolerant of my family background, when I introduce her to them, and thus not a racist POS.
I'm open to any ethnicity, no preference.

I have no standards for sex except when she’s deformed or handicapped or fatter than Bbw, for relationship tho it is minimum higher. I’m a beggar I can’t be a chooser

Ur asian bro we all know ur larping, if u actually looked like that u would want a white girl
No. Just because someone appears white doesn't mean they only want white girls. Beautiful girls come in many races.

In fact my childhood crush was mixed black/white. These girls have really nice features.

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
No. Just because someone appears white doesn't mean they only want white girls. Beautiful girls come in many races.

In fact my childhood crush was mixed black/white.
Nigga last time u said u were going to take a video of urself or take a mirror selfie with ur phone to proof ur real but u didn't send shit. We know ur larping bro. Ur probably some 3psl asian.

Nigga last time u said u were going to take a video of urself or take a mirror selfie with ur phone to proof ur real but u didn't send shit. We know ur larping bro. Ur probably some 3psl asian.
I did send you a mirror selfie.

Define really high?
Like stacy looks and i need to like her personality wise i legit feeeel so much more attracted when i like being around with her

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Like stacy looks and i need to like her personality wise i legit feeeel so much more attracted when i like being around with her
Good luck with that. Most stacies are extremely hypergamous.

You wouldn't even go with a stacylite?

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Good luck with that. Most stacies are extremely hypergamous.

You wouldn't even go with a stacylite?
Yeahh forsure but i already find a girl a stacy thats why i just say stacy hahah

Yeahh forsure but i already find a girl a stacy thats why i just say stacy hahah
So you're in a ltr with a stacy?

I'm happy with any girl that's a psl 4 or above. Do you have a racial preference

So you're in a ltr with a stacy?

I'm happy with any girl that's a psl 4 or above. Do you have a racial preference
Nope rn single , nahh tbh but i really like dark hair light eyes on girls

• +1
Depends I would say I have decent standers for my looks, personally I like cute girls over sexy girls so I get some hate on the girls I like

• +1
Nope rn single , nahh tbh but i really like dark hair light eyes on girls
I see. What's the lowest psl of girl you would go for then?

I was rated around psl 6 but the girl I'm with would be objectively rated psl 4.5. I like her an awful lot though and I'm committing to her

• +1
Depends I would say I have decent standers for my looks, personally I like cute girls over sexy girls so I get some hate on the girls I like
Cute mogs sexy any day

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Romeo1111 and datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
I see. What's the lowest psl of girl you would go for then?

I was rated around psl 6 but the girl I'm with would be objectively rated psl 4.5. I like her an awful lot though and I'm committing to her
Tbh if you like her go for it rather date a 4.5 psl who i like personality wise than 6 psl bitch

• +1
Tbh if you like her go for it rather date a 4.5 psl who i like personality wise than 6 psl bitch
Agree
Most stacies I know of don't have nice personalities or were taken.

• +1
Good looking face that’s all. Obv doesn’t have to look like a model but above average definitely.
Body isn’t that important to me as long as not obese

Mine have become really high because Im a standardcel, its over

Agree
Most stacies I know of don't have nice personalities or were taken.
Yeah good looking girls are way more boring on average

• +1