How high (or low) are your standards?

• +1
Reactions: Lars
i have no standards
my first kiss was with a borderline deformed foid (good body tho)
i have also made out with a fat foid

I have high standards as in i'm not gonna get with someone who has a high bodycount (or any bodycount).

I've dated with such low standards that I wasn't interested in sex. I realised it isn't worth it. We are biologically programmed to mate with healthy people, there's nothing entitled about wanting a partner who isn't fat or covered in tattoos. Unfortunately it's getting to the point where healthy women are so rare that their hypergamy is out of control.

I've dated with such low standards that I wasn't interested in sex. I realised it isn't worth it. We are biologically programmed to mate with healthy people, there's nothing entitled about wanting a partner who isn't fat or covered in tattoos. Unfortunately it's getting to the point where healthy women are so rare that their hypergamy is out of control.
bro I physically can’t lower my standards- I can’t date a bitch I’m disgusted by

Just wanna know.

For me, as long as she isn’t ugly or fat, and has at least a decent body, I’ll give her a shot. The hotter the better though, obviously
My standards are a bit weird. My brain gets addicted to one woman. The rest idc. You could be Adriana Lima in prime and I wouldn’t fck you if I don’t care for you.

Last edited:
Standards mean you have choices and I sure as shit don't :lul:

In the past, I'd fuck any decent looking chick. Lately standards are high tho